BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Private Sellers - For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Wheels and Tires Items

BPM

10-27-2013, 08:56 AM   #1
jtt777
Rep
Drives: E46 M3

Winter Tire Set - Four 235/40R18 Tires

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 300.00

Or Best Offer

Item Interest
I am looking to sell a set of four winter tires that I used for about two winter seasons. These are 235/40R18 tires by Hankook. I used to put these on my E46 M3 but now I haven't been driving it at all in the winter for a while so I don't have a need for it any longer.

When I purchased them, they called them the Hankook Icebear W300. It is a "high performance" type winter tire. I would think they could fit many 3 series types and probably others. I had these mounted on a set of OEM 18 rims. They made a small update to the tire type and now call them I*Cept Evo W310 Link

The tires are in pretty good shape. They provide a square setup that is good for the winter. I had them on a staggered rim set so I didn't get to rotate them. I would advise the next owner to switch it up. What was the rear has about 50% left and the front maybe more like 75%.

I am looking for $300 for all four.

Here are some pictures:

On one tire I noticed that there was a small piece of the part of the tire bead missing. However, this is not the bead face/sealing surface (the flat part). When i last used them, I didn't see any issues with the tire holding air, if there was any leak it was too small to notice for me when i was using it. I'd just ask the tire mounting shop to use some bead sealant just in case. Looking online and talking to people it seems that this does happen a fair bit and most don't know because the tire is already mounted to the rim.

Please contact me if you are interested! Looking to sell this winter to make some space.

Thanks,
Jeff
(860) 556-3797

Appreciate 0