BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Private Sellers - For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust Parts

Mporium BMW

07-20-2018, 10:15 AM   #1
AP3X_FTW
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 M3

Akrapovic Titanium Slip On w/ Titanium Tips - Trade or Sell

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Item Interest
Hey guys, up for sale is a very nice Akrapovic titanium slip on muffler with the titanium tips. As many of you know, the build quality is second to none on this unit, and mine is in great condition (I didn't even clean the tips before photographing them). Exhaust will come with the Akra literature.

I am building the car into a track only car, and as much as I love the look, quality and weight reduction this exhaust provides, I want something louder. There is a chance I keep it, enjoy the weight savings and just add test pipes for more volume...

Price: SOLD

Pictures:

Thank you for your interest.

For Sale - E92 M3 Full Black Interior Part Out

Last edited by AP3X_FTW; 07-26-2018 at 12:36 AM..
Appreciate 0
      07-20-2018, 04:41 PM   #2
lve2xlr8
Major
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by AP3X_FTW View Post
Hey guys, up for sale is a very nice Akrapovic titanium slip on muffler with the titanium tips. As many of you know, the build quality is second to none on this unit, and mine is in great condition (I didn't even clean the tips before photographing them). Exhaust will come with the Akra literature.

I am building the car into a track only car, and as much as I love the look, quality and weight reduction this exhaust provides, I want something louder. There is a chance I keep it, enjoy the weight savings and just add test pipes for more volume...

Price: $2500

Only trades that I would consider are Meisterschaft GT or Eisenmann Race + $500 on your end. Your muffler must be in good condition with no cracks, major blemishes, fixes etc. Please do not offer a different exhaust other than the one's mentioned.

Pictures:

Ugh I want this too but a little out of my budget
Appreciate 2
AP3X_FTW215.50
E90who435.00
      07-20-2018, 06:00 PM   #3
Leupenm3
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep
Drives: Alpine white e92 m3

Quote:
Originally Posted by AP3X_FTW View Post

Price: $2500

Only trades that I would consider are Meisterschaft GT or Eisenmann Race + $500 on your end. Your muffler must be in good condition with no cracks, major blemishes, fixes etc. Please do not offer a different exhaust other than the one's mentioned.

Pictures:

I'll take it! I live in Maryland though so you'd have to ship. If that's okay then just tell me how to contact you.
Appreciate 0
      07-20-2018, 06:05 PM   #4
AP3X_FTW
Captain
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leupenm3 View Post
I'll take it! I live in Maryland though so you'd have to ship. If that's okay then just tell me how to contact you.
Sending PM sir.

Appreciate 0
      07-21-2018, 02:01 PM   #5
askka
Rep
Drives: 2010 M3

does it fit e90
Appreciate 0
      07-21-2018, 05:14 PM   #6
AP3X_FTW
Captain
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by askka View Post
does it fit e90
Short answer, yes.

More detailed response, technically Akra does offer E92 and E90 specific units, but the E92 unit simply has ever so slightly longer/extended pipes where lead into the mufflers. There is an image floating around here that shows the difference. The mufflers and tips themselves are the exact same dimensions. Since the exhaust tips are adjustable, E90's can use the E92 unit with the tips moved back.

Last edited by AP3X_FTW; 07-21-2018 at 05:24 PM..
Appreciate 0
      07-25-2018, 02:43 PM   #7
chaoqi
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2011.5 BMW M3

PM'd.
Appreciate 0