BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Vendor Comments/Review/Feedback Forum

Mporium BMW
Closed Thread

10-25-2016, 10:57 AM   #23
JredM23
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: '13 e92 M3 - Alpine White

Kamber, I can't really see what is in the bag but it kind of looks like a long flat piece. They sent those to me for my footwells which are completely wrong for my year. I don't have any bulbs that would fit a long flat piece like that. The open pack that you have looks like the bulbs I received for my reading, dome, glove, trunk, vanity mirror lights. But you are short a lot if you have the same fitments as me. My year required 4 reading, 2 dome, 1 glove, 2 vanity mirror, 1 trunk, 2 front footwell, 4 rear footwell. And they all were of the plugin or double ended prong type that goes between 2 connectors. NO flat pieces at all. But I am not sure if you have a different setup.
Appreciate 0
      10-25-2016, 11:00 AM   #24
JredM23
Private
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Last NA View Post
+1 on this post, especially the foot wells. Just ended up installing the fitting bulbs and left the rest. Never go around to post and vent, which makes me grateful for OP's detailed post! Thank you!
Np Last NA. I feel I gave them more than sufficient time to address the issue before I felt the need to warn all of my respective peers on here. I am STILL dealing with their nonsense as they are trying to pressure me into altering my posts or removing them to complete the order I have in place with them. I am looking into legal action now and will soon leave a review on The Better Business Bureau where they have a D+ rating already.
Appreciate 0
      10-25-2016, 02:27 PM   #25
JredM23
Private
United_States
Rep

I have officially filed a complaint with The California Department of Consumer Affairs. e92-lighting is requesting that I REMOVE and DELETE these posts in order to refund or complete the order I paid for in full that was incomplete. Derrick is the one I am speaking to and if any of you even consider purchasing anything from him or his company e92-lighting.com PLEASE STRONGLY CONSIDER OTHERWISE.
Appreciate 0
      10-25-2016, 02:30 PM   #26
kamber
E90
Rep
Drives: '08 M3

The bags each have 2 small circular pieces, and that 1 long flat piece. I'll be trying to install everything this week sometime, I know sedans require less lights than the coupes. Will update this thread once i've completed install as to whether or not anything was missing. Hopefully not, but I paid via credit card, so I fully expect to get my money back one way or another if anything is amiss. Good luck man!
Appreciate 1
JredM2316.50
      10-25-2016, 03:12 PM   #27
JredM23
Private
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by kamber View Post
The bags each have 2 small circular pieces, and that 1 long flat piece. I'll be trying to install everything this week sometime, I know sedans require less lights than the coupes. Will update this thread once i've completed install as to whether or not anything was missing. Hopefully not, but I paid via credit card, so I fully expect to get my money back one way or another if anything is amiss. Good luck man!
Yeah man. I paid by credit card too but don't know if my bank would do anything to support me since I received at least part of my order. That flat piece I didn't need anywhere in my car. So I hope they had some dumb luck by sending you the proper parts.
Appreciate 0
      10-25-2016, 03:57 PM   #28
E92-Lighting
United_States
Rep
Drives: Next Generation LED Lighting

we have offered member full refund already, we offered to replace parts (received white requested amber, member is not sending unused parts back although we have requested numerous times for an exchange)

we made an honest mistake, sent white leds by accident, front footwells, and rear footwells for E92 when member requested amber, completely sorry, YES, its our fault and we will take full responsibility/accountability, however member without any warning and without notifying us, this thread was already online, before we could get a chance to resolve said issue, we make mistakes, and we will correct and resolve, "please" just email and/or contact us of said issue First, not make thread right away

normally our leds kits are pure white, however this case, member requested amber front footwells and amber rear footwells, not all pure white, we had accidentally sent pure white by accident, normally in this scenario, members will contact us, we will then investigate and resolve issue, however thread was basically already online before we could resolve it

Last edited by E92-Lighting; 10-25-2016 at 04:03 PM..
Appreciate 0
Closed Thread