Rep
Drives: 2003 BMW Tiag E46 M3

FS: 2003 Tiag E46 M3

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
Hello Everyone,

Wow, I can't believe that this day has come. It breaks my heart to do this but after accepting a job out west, I have no choice but to put my garage queen up for sale.

Like the title states, I have a 2003 Tiag E46 M3. It is manual with all the bells and whistles, minus navigation. It has the cold weather package, sunroof, rear back up sensors, head light washers, harmon kardon, leather, upgraded 19" wheels, power everything.

The car is completely stock and not tinkered with except LED Eagle Eye tail lights, smoked corner, LED AE (Umnitza Orion V4's), and Eibach Pro-Kit springs.

The car has 35% ceramic tints all around, bought and installed by the most reputable tinter in the Chicagoland area, Nino of Umbra. He guarantees the product and worksmanship for life.

Again, this car is in immaculate condition with only 75k miles on it. All services have been performed at Patrick BMW. Recently the serpentine belt and power steering pulley was replaced and prior to that the thermostat was replaced at Patrick 4 years ago. Those were the only major things done to the car. Basic wear and tear items. The car has never given me any issues. No vanos issues or any subframe damage. Subframe recall performed, all airbag recalls performed. So as far as the recalls and services are concerned the car is up to date. When the airbag recall was performed 2 weeks ago a comprehensive multi-point inspection was also performed. I have that document noting that the car is in phenomenal condition. Tires, brakes, etc all in good order.

The car has been garage kept and has only seen one winter. The tires were replaced couple years ago but since the car barely gets driven the tires barely has any mileage on them, if anything less than 2,000 miles.

Please PM me if you're interested and I can forward/email additional pics to you. Please serious buyers only and no low ball offers.

I've seen equivalent cars go for $20k or over. I'm listing it for $17k O.B.O.

Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      07-26-2018, 01:54 PM   #2
jmeek83
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 13 M3 Coupe

PM'd
13 M3 Coupe Stripper 6MT Space Gray / Black / Carbon - Dinan intake, pulley, springs, toe links, monoballs, strut braces, ride and handling kit with Bilstein B8's, MPE V2, MP Carbon Spoiler, UCP, Autosolutions SSK, Turner Solid Subframe bushings, Goodridge ss lines
Appreciate 0
      10-29-2018, 11:26 AM   #3
TiAg_E46_M3
2003 TiAg /// M3
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2003 BMW Tiag E46 M3

The car has been sold. Thanks to all interested parties. She has gone to the right home.
Appreciate 0