BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > SPONSORS Classifieds/Groupbuys/Specials Area > Suspension | Brakes | Chassis | Handling
 
European Auto Source (EAS)
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      03-06-2019, 05:45 AM   #199
drivingcody
Registered
0
Rep
1
Posts

Drives: 2011 E92 M3
Join Date: Mar 2019
Location: San Marcos, CA

iTrader: (0)

Calipers look amazing! How do I go about buying a set? And can you do something in a baby blue?
Appreciate 0
      03-06-2019, 01:46 PM   #200
tristanpaglia
Be Original.
tristanpaglia's Avatar
Canada
28
Rep
270
Posts

Drives: 2011 E90 M3, 2012 BMW X1
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Canada

iTrader: (0)

Are we still able to place a order?
Appreciate 0
      03-06-2019, 04:32 PM   #201
VDRM3
New Member
0
Rep
17
Posts

Drives: E92 M3; E46 M3; Prius LOL
Join Date: Jul 2017
Location: MoCo/NOVA

iTrader: (0)

Slonik, please check your PMs. I am wondering when to expect my order. I am moving in a month. Thanks for your help.
Appreciate 0
      03-14-2019, 08:18 AM   #202
///M3tteo
Registered
0
Rep
2
Posts

Drives: M3 E92 '08
Join Date: Mar 2019
Location: Milan

iTrader: (0)

Hello everyone!
I have some questions:
- The oem rotors of the M4 F8x (380x30 front and 370x24 rear) easily mount on the M3 E92 or should they be adapted in some way?
- Can your brackets be used to mount calipers with either oem M3E92 rotors and oem M4F8x rotors or are they two different brackets? Because my oem rotors (M3E92) are in the middle of life and I would like to finish these before mounting the M4 rotors but I would immediately mount your calipers! I hope I managed to explain in English!
- Can your 4pot rear calipers be mounted with the rear oem rotors (370x24) of the M4F8x on an M3E92?

Thanks a lot
Appreciate 0
      03-14-2019, 10:22 AM   #203
tristanpaglia
Be Original.
tristanpaglia's Avatar
Canada
28
Rep
270
Posts

Drives: 2011 E90 M3, 2012 BMW X1
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Canada

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M3tteo View Post
Hello everyone!
I have some questions:
- The oem rotors of the M4 F8x (380x30 front and 370x24 rear) easily mount on the M3 E92 or should they be adapted in some way?
- Can your brackets be used to mount calipers with either oem M3E92 rotors and oem M4F8x rotors or are they two different brackets? Because my oem rotors (M3E92) are in the middle of life and I would like to finish these before mounting the M4 rotors but I would immediately mount your calipers! I hope I managed to explain in English!
- Can your 4pot rear calipers be mounted with the rear oem rotors (370x24) of the M4F8x on an M3E92?

Thanks a lot
My understanding is the bracket can be used on e9x rotors and f8x rotors. I made sure of that before ordering. I just put in an order for the fronts
Appreciate 0
      03-14-2019, 05:53 PM   #204
slonik
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
slonik's Avatar
Russia
400
Rep
452
Posts


Drives: e46 M3, e82v8 (s65 swapped)
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: Moscow Region, Zhukovsky

iTrader: (2)

Send a message via ICQ to slonik Send a message via Skype™ to slonik
Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M3tteo View Post
Hello everyone!
I have some questions:
- The oem rotors of the M4 F8x (380x30 front and 370x24 rear) easily mount on the M3 E92 or should they be adapted in some way?
- Can your brackets be used to mount calipers with either oem M3E92 rotors and oem M4F8x rotors or are they two different brackets? Because my oem rotors (M3E92) are in the middle of life and I would like to finish these before mounting the M4 rotors but I would immediately mount your calipers! I hope I managed to explain in English!
- Can your 4pot rear calipers be mounted with the rear oem rotors (370x24) of the M4F8x on an M3E92?

Thanks a lot
1) yep, f8x rotors mounts bolt-on.
2) we now make universal type brackets, to use for both diameters, 360mm oem and 380mm f8x rotors. so to make 360>380mm swap only need to remove caliper from bracket, fit two inserts and fit it back with larger bolts. for the best fitmen, you need also change the pads, from 65mm height pads to 76mm height pads (f8x rotors have larger annulus height, and 76mm pads cover them fully).
3) yep, they can.





Appreciate 0
      03-14-2019, 06:23 PM   #205
M2MGM
Private
23
Rep
62
Posts

Drives: 2017 M2 MGM
Join Date: Oct 2018
Location: Houston

iTrader: (0)

Looks like there could be enough interest in another group buy....eh ?
Appreciate 0
      03-14-2019, 06:32 PM   #206
DRLane
Enlisted Member
9
Rep
41
Posts

Drives: 2008 M3
Join Date: Oct 2018
Location: Colorado

iTrader: (0)

I'm in - USA
Appreciate 0
      03-14-2019, 06:34 PM   #207
slonik
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
slonik's Avatar
Russia
400
Rep
452
Posts


Drives: e46 M3, e82v8 (s65 swapped)
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: Moscow Region, Zhukovsky

iTrader: (2)

Send a message via ICQ to slonik Send a message via Skype™ to slonik
Quote:
Originally Posted by M2MGM View Post
Looks like there could be enough interest in another group buy....eh ?

for an f8x series also?

we can combine group buy for e8x e9x f8x series.
Appreciate 0
      03-14-2019, 07:20 PM   #208
SFCM3
Major
United_States
766
Rep
1,205
Posts

Drives: 2011.75 E90 M3 ZCP
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: San Francisco

iTrader: (3)

Interested in Group Buy...ive already purchased all Slonik's other products, no issues!
__________________
I am never able to post pictures on forums, all my pics are on IG @baye30 https://www.instagram.com/baye30/
Current Garage - [2011 E90 M3 ZCP] [2005 E53 X5 3.0 Sport] [1988 E30 325IS 24V]
Appreciate 0
      03-14-2019, 07:52 PM   #209
M2MGM
Private
23
Rep
62
Posts

Drives: 2017 M2 MGM
Join Date: Oct 2018
Location: Houston

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by slonik View Post
for an f8x series also?

we can combine group buy for e8x e9x f8x series.
Well next step I guess we would need to know minimum number of front caliper kits required to get group buy price of.....$ xxx.
I’m pretty sure a few of the f8x peeps would be in for a GB...if the price was right.
Appreciate 0
      03-14-2019, 08:03 PM   #210
slonik
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
slonik's Avatar
Russia
400
Rep
452
Posts


Drives: e46 M3, e82v8 (s65 swapped)
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: Moscow Region, Zhukovsky

iTrader: (2)

Send a message via ICQ to slonik Send a message via Skype™ to slonik
Quote:
Originally Posted by M2MGM View Post
Well next step I guess we would need to know minimum number of front caliper kits required to get group buy price of.....$ xxx.
Iím pretty sure a few of the f8x peeps would be in for a GB...if the price was right.
to get 1700$ price, we need 10+ people.
Appreciate 0
      03-14-2019, 08:18 PM   #211
M2MGM
Private
23
Rep
62
Posts

Drives: 2017 M2 MGM
Join Date: Oct 2018
Location: Houston

iTrader: (0)

I’m in...

1. M2MGM
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.

I’m pretty sure that virtually any question one would have...has already been asked / Answered in this thread already....suggest anyone wanting to sign-up read thru.
Appreciate 0
      03-15-2019, 12:14 AM   #212
DRLane
Enlisted Member
9
Rep
41
Posts

Drives: 2008 M3
Join Date: Oct 2018
Location: Colorado

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by M2MGM View Post
I'm in...

1. M2MGM
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.

I'm pretty sure that virtually any question one would have...has already been asked / Answered in this thread already....suggest anyone wanting to sign-up read thru.
Sorry guys - Dropping off. Going with AP Racing kit.
Appreciate 0
      03-15-2019, 09:58 AM   #213
M2MGM
Private
23
Rep
62
Posts

Drives: 2017 M2 MGM
Join Date: Oct 2018
Location: Houston

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRLane View Post
Unsure how this works but as said I'm in.
You’ve got the idea. Cut-n-paste the list into your own post and add your name to the list. Order specifics can be supplied later, once group buy viability is confirmed.
Appreciate 0
      03-17-2019, 06:22 AM   #214
///M3tteo
Registered
0
Rep
2
Posts

Drives: M3 E92 '08
Join Date: Mar 2019
Location: Milan

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by slonik View Post
1) yep, f8x rotors mounts bolt-on.
2) we now make universal type brackets, to use for both diameters, 360mm oem and 380mm f8x rotors. so to make 360>380mm swap only need to remove caliper from bracket, fit two inserts and fit it back with larger bolts. for the best fitmen, you need also change the pads, from 65mm height pads to 76mm height pads (f8x rotors have larger annulus height, and 76mm pads cover them fully).
3) yep, they can.
Thanks, everything is clear!
- Mounting the brembo 6pots at the front and the brembo 4 pots at the rear, all on F8x rotors, what is the percentage braking distribution you get?
- Can Pagid RSL19 or RSL1 be mounted with your calipers? If yes, what code do they have? (so I get an idea of ​​how much they cost!)
Thanks again
Appreciate 0
      Yesterday, 08:01 PM   #215
slonik
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
slonik's Avatar
Russia
400
Rep
452
Posts


Drives: e46 M3, e82v8 (s65 swapped)
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: Moscow Region, Zhukovsky

iTrader: (2)

Send a message via ICQ to slonik Send a message via Skype™ to slonik
Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M3tteo View Post
Thanks, everything is clear!
- Mounting the brembo 6pots at the front and the brembo 4 pots at the rear, all on F8x rotors, what is the percentage braking distribution you get?
- Can Pagid RSL19 or RSL1 be mounted with your calipers? If yes, what code do they have? (so I get an idea of ​​how much they cost!)
Thanks again
Oem setup brake balance is 65% on the front.
6p +4p on f8x rotors = 65.1%


pagid fronts
8081 (65mm height pad - oem 360mm)
8083 (76mm height pad - f8x 380mm)
pagid rear pads
2487 (62mm height).

thanks!
Appreciate 0
      Yesterday, 11:40 PM   #216
M3montreal
Private
32
Rep
57
Posts

Drives: 08 M3
Join Date: Dec 2017
Location: Montreal

iTrader: (0)

1. M2MGM
2. M3montreal
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
Appreciate 0
      Today, 11:58 AM   #217
tristanpaglia
Be Original.
tristanpaglia's Avatar
Canada
28
Rep
270
Posts

Drives: 2011 E90 M3, 2012 BMW X1
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Canada

iTrader: (0)

I placed my order for the fronts about two weeks ago. If everything is good I'll join the group buy for the rear set

1. M2MGM
2. M3montreal
3. tristanpaglia (rear)
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
Appreciate 0
      Today, 03:44 PM   #218
slonik
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
slonik's Avatar
Russia
400
Rep
452
Posts


Drives: e46 M3, e82v8 (s65 swapped)
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: Moscow Region, Zhukovsky

iTrader: (2)

Send a message via ICQ to slonik Send a message via Skype™ to slonik
Quote:
Originally Posted by tristanpaglia View Post
I placed my order for the fronts about two weeks ago. If everything is good I'll join the group buy for the rear set

1. M2MGM
2. M3montreal
3. tristanpaglia (rear)
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
hello mate!

sorry, group buy only for the fronts this time. i'm doing discount cause when we make 10 similar (or mainly the same) kits, we can lower our production costs.
Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:29 PM.




m3post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST