BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > Regional Forums > USA - Southeast

BPM

06-13-2011, 10:16 PM   #1
ScheerSpeed
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: '13 F30 Estoril M-Sport 335i

Swissvax'ed: Blau-Weiss on 2 BMW E93 M3's and Shield on an Acura TSX

The First vehicle was a 2008 BMW E93 M3 in Jerez Black with Silver Interior. This vehicle was in for a complete exterior decontamination and protection using exclusively Swissvax products, and also a complete interior cleansing and protection with Swissvax.

The process took about 8 hours, with two people working the entire time.

Here's how the car looked before:

Mmm Eisenmann Exhaust

The interior was pretty dirty... It was treated with:

-Vaccuum
-SV Leather Cleaner
-SV Leather Milk
-SV Plastic Wash
-SV Protecton Matt
-SV Quick Interior Finish
-1Z Windscreen Clear

The engine bay also received a cleansing and protection with:

-1Z Blitz
-SV Protecton
-SV Seal Feed
-SV Nano Express

We start the exterior cleansing with a cleansing of every single crack, jamb, body crease, door handle, bumper grille, rubber seals, etc... with 1Z Blitz and a SV Brush

After cleansing all the nooks and crannies, i rinse the entire car, then apply SV Protecton and/or SV Seal Feed, and follow that with a wash with SV Car Bath.

Following the bath, this car was treated with Swissvax Paint Rubber Yellow, and Cleaner Fluid Regular applied by the Porter Cable R/O machine.

After Cleaner fluid, the exterior was treated with Swissvax Blau-Weiss wax for BMW Paints by hand. This wax provides better longevity for BMW's, i've seen a single application last up to Four months on my personal car.

After applying the wax, the wax was removed and the car was left to sit in the sun for a few hours. Following, it was dusted with a wool duster then given a final wipe with SV Quick Finish to remove the excess wax.

Here's how she looked after!

the muffler was treated with SV Nano Express

Perfectly treated seals, after SV Seal Feed / Protecton / Nano Express

The engine bay

The finished interior

That's all for that one!

The Second M3...

This M3 is a 2008 E93 In Jet Black with Black Interior. This car was in for some much needed TLC...

Initially this car was booked for an Exterior decontamination and protection with Swissvax, however after inspecting the car upon arrival, I advised the owner that his car was in need of at least a single stage polishing to remove most of the oxidation, swirls, and other imperfections that were present.

On the interior the owner only wanted a "Slight cleaning", however I'm not going to leave a customer not satisfied. I Didn't use Swissvax products on the interior, instead ii used 1Z Blitz, Cockpit, and windscreen clear and Chemical Guy's Leather Cleaner.

Here's how the car looked before:

Bird Poop... On a Jet Black... that sat for days!!!!!!!!!!

The Wheels, tires, and wheel wells were treated with the following:

-SONAX Full Effect
-1Z W99
-1Z Blitz
-SV Cleaner Fluid Reg.
-SV Autobahn
-1Z Rubber Care

The Exhaust tips and muffler was cleaned and polished with:

-1Z W99
-SV Metal Polish
-Cheesecloth

The wash process was the same as the last M3... Clean all the nooks and crannies, protect the rubber and plastics with SV Seal Feed and Protecton, Wash with SV Car Bath, and Clay with SV Paint Rubber (Yellow)

Here's how the clay was looking... This car was VERY contaminated... this was after only 1/4 of the hood!

I Began to work on the exterior as Beni started with the interior. Here's a 50/50 of the passenger's seat after Chemical Guy's Leather Cleaner

All the dirt and grime that came out of just the seats, steering wheel, and shifter!

Ok, so on to the exterior... This car's paint was very oxidized from sitting in the sun every day and not being properly cared for. Nothing Swissvax Cleaner Fluid Pro with a Fine pad couldn't handle...

With the FENIX

Polishing...

Polishing the exhaust tips and muffler

Before

after

Drumroll please...

And the finished E93 M3...

Interior...

Exhaust...

Perfectly treated seals...

After with the FENIX

That's all for that one!

Acura TSX Coming soon!
Appreciate 0
      06-14-2011, 07:40 AM   #2
IFX
Banned
Rep
Drives: AW e46M/N54

hey what brush is it that you use to get into those crevices?

I'm assuming this causes no marring etc.. when washing.

I know it's a SV brush, mind linking me? thanks!
Appreciate 0
      06-14-2011, 07:49 AM   #3
ScheerSpeed
Major General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by IFX View Post
hey what brush is it that you use to get into those crevices?

I'm assuming this causes no marring etc.. when washing.

I know it's a SV brush, mind linking me? thanks!
http://www.swissvax.us/merchant.mvc?...de=ACCESSORIES
Appreciate 0
      06-14-2011, 05:20 PM   #4
IFX
Banned
Rep
Drives: AW e46M/N54

that link says it's for interior, i'm guessing this is why it won't leave any mico-marring?
Appreciate 0
      06-28-2011, 11:04 AM   #5
ScheerSpeed
Major General
United_States
Rep

The only difference between the 3 Swissvax brushes is their size and shape. The material is the same. I like the detail brush because it is the smallest of the three.
Appreciate 0
      06-28-2011, 11:47 AM   #6
ScheerSpeed
Major General
United_States
Rep

Black Metallic Acura TSX

This car got the Swissvax Decontamination and protection package, along with a single stage polishing using Swissvax Cleaner Fluid Professional. The detail was finished off with Swissvax Shield. The total time for this job was about 30 hours of combined work between two people.

Products:

Swissvax = SV

SV Car Bath
SV Paint Rubber (Yellow)
SV Cleaner Fluid Professional
SV White Fine polishing pad (M and S)
SV Shield PTFE Wax
SV Quick Finish
SV Cleaner Fluid Reglular
SV Autobahn
SV Protecton
SV Seal Feed
SV Leather Cleaner
SV Metal Polish
SV Nano Express
SONAX Full Effect
1Z Blitz
1Z W99
1Z Windscreen Clear
1Z Rubber Care
1Z Cockpit Premium
and some more i can't think of at the moment...

Here's how the car looked when we arrived.

Polish residue from a previous detailer

The emblems were very dirty.

To start we began with cleaning all of the body creases with 1Z Blitz and a Swissvax Detail brush to remove grime and polish residue left behind by other detailers. Following that, all the plastics and rubber seals were treated with Swissvax Protecton and Seal Feed respectively. After that, we started on the wash, first soaking the entire front side of the vehicle with P21S TAW to remove the baked-on bugs then washing the entire car with Swissvax Car Bath. The wheels were treated with Sonax Full Effect and cleaned with a variety of brushes. The wheel wells were cleaned with 1Z Blitz and tires were cleaned with 1Z W99

Following the cleasning, the car was treated with Swissvax Paint Rubber and then wiped down with Isopropyl alcohol to prepare the paintwork for polishing.

Here's how the paint looked under a closer inspection

As i began to polish the paint using Swissvax Cleaner Fluid Professional and a Fine Swissvax pad on the FESTOOL, my parthner Beni began working on the Interior, which just got a basic cleansing and vacuum.

Here's how the driver's door looked before... This car was in need of a full interior detailing, however the owner did not want to have that done.

and the cockpit after a quick wipe-down with 1Z Cockpit Premium

In this picture, the lower seat bolster had been cleaned using Swissvax Leather Cleaner, compare the lower bolster to the backrest bolster which hadn't been touched yet.

And the end result! Sorry for the dark pictures, it was around 1:45am by the time we packed up and were finished.

and under the FENIX

Thats all for that one!

Thanks for looking!

Dom

Last edited by ScheerSpeed; 06-28-2011 at 11:53 AM..
Appreciate 0
      07-09-2011, 09:46 PM   #7
wmo168
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: Need one!

How much is the detaling job and where is the cotact

[ED Photo 12'] [ED Photo 11'] [ED Photo 09'] [PCD Photo 09']
Appreciate 0