BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Private Sellers - For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Canadian Classifieds

08-27-2019, 08:58 AM   #1
yoslow
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: SSII E92 M3

WTB BE Bearings + Vibra Technics Mount

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Item Interest
Hi there - yoslow here again.

Looking for BE bearings , let me know if you have a new pair for sale!

Stocking up on parts for rod-bearing job, cheers!

VT Mounts purchased through their site!

Last edited by yoslow; 08-29-2019 at 09:21 AM..
Appreciate 0
      08-27-2019, 03:22 PM   #2
GORDON.M3
Brigadier General
Canada
Rep
Drives: E92 M3 • F25 X3 M-Sport

Redline360 has a good (US) price on them. I went with VAC only cause I got a hell of a deal on the complete set with the ARP 2000 bolts.
Appreciate 0
      08-27-2019, 03:39 PM   #3
cjm41
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2010 E92 M3

Garage List
2010 BMW M3  [0.00]
2014 Land Rover LR4  [0.00]
Good luck on the mounts. I don't think anyone in the US has them. Best bet is going to be ordering them from VT, paying the conversion rate, shipping, etc.

I ended up with stock mounts when I did my RBs at 80k. I'm at 86k miles now and I'm gonna grab a set when I see them pop up in the US and hold onto them. In about 10k miles I'm planning to replace all bushings and I'll do the VT mounts then.

But if you're ready to roll on the project I'd just order them from the guys in the UK. I think they sell them on eBay new with the best price, if I'm not mistaken.
      08-27-2019, 04:48 PM   #4
_paolo
United_States
Rep
Drives: e90 M3

I ordered mine straight from Vibratechnic and took less than a week to get to me (CA)
      08-28-2019, 08:28 AM   #5
yoslow
Private First Class
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by GORDON.M3 View Post
Redline360 has a good (US) price on them. I went with VAC only cause I got a hell of a deal on the complete set with the ARP 2000 bolts.
Thanks Gordy, will shoot them an e-mail to see if I can get a hell of a deal too : ) FYI ended up getting a set of 4 new PS2 tires…$280 all in for all 4 !! should last me till winter, aiming to get a set of ZCP with fatter tires by next summer!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjm41 View Post
Good luck on the mounts. I don't think anyone in the US has them. Best bet is going to be ordering them from VT, paying the conversion rate, shipping, etc.

I ended up with stock mounts when I did my RBs at 80k. I'm at 86k miles now and I'm gonna grab a set when I see them pop up in the US and hold onto them. In about 10k miles I'm planning to replace all bushings and I'll do the VT mounts then.

But if you're ready to roll on the project I'd just order them from the guys in the UK. I think they sell them on eBay new with the best price, if I'm not mistaken.
Probably going to end up ordering from VT – do you know of any group-buys or coupon codes? Saving a dollar whenever I can haha

An additional note for some type of value-add, I’ve been reading that it might be beneficial to add a heat shield from pre e9x’s to add to the longevity of the motor mount

Quote:
Originally Posted by _paolo View Post
I ordered mine straight from Vibratechnic and took less than a week to get to me (CA)
Awesome! Seems like overall consensus is that ordering direct from the manufacturer is the best bet, realistically I’m looking to get my RB’s done second week of September so there’s plenty of time : )
Appreciate 0
      08-28-2019, 10:06 AM   #6
cjm41
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2010 E92 M3

Garage List
2010 BMW M3  [0.00]
2014 Land Rover LR4  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by yoslow View Post
Probably going to end up ordering from VT – do you know of any group-buys or coupon codes? Saving a dollar whenever I can haha

An additional note for some type of value-add, I've been reading that it might be beneficial to add a heat shield from pre e9x's to add to the longevity of the motor mount
Not that I'm aware of. Last year ebay did a 10% off Black Friday coupon sitewide (which is extremely rare) and it knocked like $25 off the price. I had them in the cart but didn't pull the trigger (I don't remember why). After that I couldn't stomach buying at full price.

There was someone selling a pair unused at one point on the forums, I think they were asking $175 for the pair. Slept on those too.

If you see any type of deal pop up, just grab it. I actually emailed them and asked about US distributors to save a few bucks. They responded hastily with an email "you can buy from here: https://www.greeneperformance.com" but they were listed for $305 and not in stock, so not much help.

VT mounts don't need the head shield. Arguably stock ones do. I didn't feel like fabricating something, I'll just check them every time I do an oil change.
      08-29-2019, 09:20 AM   #7
yoslow
Private First Class
Rep

Update: just bought a VT mount off their website, note that you'll save a good 17% by purchasing off the UK site due to FX rates - weakening of the pound vs dollar

https://www.vibra-technics.co.uk (UK Site)
https://www.vibra-technics.com (US Site)
Appreciate 1
cjm41752.50