BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > Regional Forums > Canada

05-05-2012, 02:24 PM   #1
BMW Fanatic
Banned
Canada
Rep
Drives: slow

Want to buy the following.. Vendors and private sellers welcomed

I am looking to buy the following products, looking for new but slightly used could work I guess;

YES I have already contacted a couple of vendors for pricing on certain items, but just like everyone else I am always out to get the best deal for the best products so that is why I created this thread. PM'ing would be better for all parties involved I'm sure so feel free to message like crazy, just cleared the inbox.

* Project Kics studs in NEO CHROME w/75mm studs.

* Performance steering wheel V2, I have been told you cannot get electric for DCT so the 'regular' one with blue-stripe.

* Performance spoiler, OEM. Replica only if you have pics to prove fitment or if you are local so I can test fit.

* Splitters or lip, get at me as I am not decided on this yet. Same thing applies as perf. spoiler.

* Diffuser, carbon fibre or painted Jet Black.

* Headlights - this is a weird one because I do not want to send them in and have to wait for turn-around on top of shipping delays, so if you are getting rid of your car and would like to swap + cash, or if any vendors have them ready to go and can ship before I send the core back. Already have LUX and I am not interested in any other 'bulb' upgrades as these are by far the best IMO besides full housing upgrade, OSS, ACM style etc..

* RPi GTM exhaust, FULL exhaust preferred. Might be interested in Gintani, and definitely interested in Eisenmann if the cost is right. RACE ONLY.

* BBK - not decided on this upgrade 100% BUT if you have any offers to put on the table then definitely feel free to go ahead and do so, more interested in Stoptechs than Brembos.

* Side gills, prefer the whole unit with a black tint on the lens but if you only have the gloss black part that could work too. Got this part from iND but it snapped while moving and just never ordered another one.

This is all I can think of for now as I already ordered a bunch of stuff. If you feel like you have something that may interest me then be sure to come forward and let me know.

Thanks everyone.
Appreciate 0
      05-05-2012, 02:54 PM   #2
warp10
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2011 M3 Jet Black:ZCP, ZCV, ZP

Garage List
2011 M3  [10.00]
2011 28i X3  [0.00]
On the performance steering wheel. You can get the electric version for dct. Many people have it. I have one works great.
      05-05-2012, 08:31 PM   #3
redline9001
Captain
Rep
Drives: E92 M3, F15 X5, G14 F150

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW Fanatic View Post
I am looking to buy the following products, looking for new but slightly used could work I guess;

* Project Kics studs in NEO CHROME w/75mm studs.

Thanks everyone.
wow that is crazy money for lug nuts...

Last edited by redline9001; 05-05-2012 at 10:46 PM..
Appreciate 0
      05-05-2012, 09:27 PM   #4
BMW Fanatic
Banned
Canada
Rep
Drives: slow

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamsekulow View Post
On the performance steering wheel. You can get the electric version for dct. Many people have it. I have one works great.
Wicked! Thanks for the info.

Quote:
Originally Posted by redline9001 View Post
wow that is crazy money lug nuts...
Gotta pay to play..?
Appreciate 0
      05-05-2012, 10:45 PM   #5
Dellort_M3
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2011 E92 M3

Kics R40s
Dont know if you've already seen this, its bnib and cheaper than retail. Just pick up studs from turner.

As for the Performance spoiler, go oem.
2011 Alpine White/Fox Red 6MT E92 M3 | Active Stage 2 w/Meth | KW Clubsport | OSS | Challenge Front Lip | Vorsteiner Type 2 Rear Diffuser and Bootlid | Brembo | Recaro | Akrapovic Slip-On | Challenge Race+ X-Pipe | Vossen CV3 | OEM 359M | TE37SL
Appreciate 0
      05-07-2012, 09:34 AM   #6
THE TECH
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
Rep

Drives: BPMsport 2012 E92 M3

Garage List
For any of the OEM parts, contact/PM McKenna BMW. Marco has the best prices on the BMW stuff.
Appreciate 0
      05-07-2012, 09:41 AM   #7
1MOREMOD
-
United_States
Rep
Drives: Race car->

whats the point of those r40 nuts?

02 Tiag e46 M3|6MT|GC plates|MCS c.o.|GC bars|GC race control arms|GC bushings|BW eng. & tran. mounts|subframe kit|BW race shifter|BW Jaffster|Euro header|BW exhaust|K&N c.a.i.|Epic race tune|Rouge pulleys|Seibon CF hood|CSL bumper|apr gt 250 & splitter|ST-40|XR-2|SS lines|half cage|Recaro profi|Profi 2 harness|BMWpedals|BW studs|
Appreciate 0