BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Private Sellers - For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for sale/wanted/trade
 
European Auto Source
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      01-13-2018, 09:05 PM   #1
PetrolFumes
Major
136
Rep
1,176
Posts

Drives: '14 F10 M5, '17 RR SC
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: NJ

iTrader: (2)

WTB: Lime Rock Park Edition

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
Low miles and preferably 1 owner. I know there's something out there!

Appreciate 0
      01-16-2018, 02:02 PM   #2
oogabooga
Second Lieutenant
United_States
12
Rep
201
Posts

Drives: 2013 E92 Melbourne M3
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Los Angeles, CA

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2013 BMW M3  [0.00]
EAG (Enthusiast Auto Group) in Ohio has a bunch of them for sale that meet that description. Check them out.
Appreciate 0
      01-16-2018, 02:26 PM   #3
PetrolFumes
Major
136
Rep
1,176
Posts

Drives: '14 F10 M5, '17 RR SC
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: NJ

iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by oogabooga View Post
EAG (Enthusiast Auto Group) in Ohio has a bunch of them for sale that meet that description. Check them out.
Thanks. They are way overpriced there
Appreciate 0
      01-16-2018, 08:05 PM   #4
z33c
Private
8
Rep
53
Posts

Drives: f80 signal green
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: 01040

iTrader: (0)

EAG over priced nooooooo wayyyyyyyy. look when it comes to the lrp you better be ready to move quick. EAG grabs most of all of them. I have been looking for this for 2 years until I found the one im waiting to get ahold of now. LRP are hard to come by. even worst try finding a 6 speed one. they all seem to be moving around 48-50k from the owners. at least one worth buying. my 2 cents here on a good car to have.

say what you want but I see the value going to what the E36 lightweights are and more.
Appreciate 0
      01-16-2018, 10:19 PM   #5
UPSROD
Major
356
Rep
1,202
Posts

Drives: 2013 E92 M3
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: Richland, Wa.

iTrader: (2)

Garage List
2013 BMW M3  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by z33c View Post
EAG over priced nooooooo wayyyyyyyy. look when it comes to the lrp you better be ready to move quick. EAG grabs most of all of them. I have been looking for this for 2 years until I found the one im waiting to get ahold of now. LRP are hard to come by. even worst try finding a 6 speed one. they all seem to be moving around 48-50k from the owners. at least one worth buying. my 2 cents here on a good car to have.

say what you want but I see the value going to what the E36 lightweights are and more.
Over time!
Appreciate 0
      01-16-2018, 11:26 PM   #6
PetrolFumes
Major
136
Rep
1,176
Posts

Drives: '14 F10 M5, '17 RR SC
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: NJ

iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by UPSROD View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by z33c View Post
EAG over priced nooooooo wayyyyyyyy. look when it comes to the lrp you better be ready to move quick. EAG grabs most of all of them. I have been looking for this for 2 years until I found the one im waiting to get ahold of now. LRP are hard to come by. even worst try finding a 6 speed one. they all seem to be moving around 48-50k from the owners. at least one worth buying. my 2 cents here on a good car to have.

say what you want but I see the value going to what the E36 lightweights are and more.
Over time!
you're agreeing with this? I dunno man.. a LRPE with 24k miles for $68k????
Appreciate 0
      01-17-2018, 01:55 AM   #7
jiggz
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
498
Rep
1,950
Posts

Drives: E90 M3|E70 X5 50i
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Seattle

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PetrolFumes View Post
Low miles and preferably 1 owner. I know there's something out there!
No longer looking for an E90?

Good luck with LRP search - love the fire orange!
Appreciate 0
      01-17-2018, 09:22 AM   #8
PetrolFumes
Major
136
Rep
1,176
Posts

Drives: '14 F10 M5, '17 RR SC
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: NJ

iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jiggz View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by PetrolFumes View Post
Low miles and preferably 1 owner. I know there's something out there!
No longer looking for an E90?

Good luck with LRP search - love the fire orange!
open to both and also individual color e92s
Appreciate 0
      01-17-2018, 11:07 AM   #9
UPSROD
Major
356
Rep
1,202
Posts

Drives: 2013 E92 M3
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: Richland, Wa.

iTrader: (2)

Garage List
2013 BMW M3  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by PetrolFumes View Post
you're agreeing with this? I dunno man.. a LRPE with 24k miles for $68k????
In 20 years!
Appreciate 0
      01-17-2018, 11:56 AM   #10
UPSROD
Major
356
Rep
1,202
Posts

Drives: 2013 E92 M3
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: Richland, Wa.

iTrader: (2)

Garage List
2013 BMW M3  [5.00]
This has been on eBay for a long time! Not my idea of low miles, but by industry standards it is! I doubt that you would keep it long anyway!










https://www.ebay.com/itm/2013-BMW-M3...dZn~PK&vxp=mtr
Appreciate 0
      01-17-2018, 12:51 PM   #11
PetrolFumes
Major
136
Rep
1,176
Posts

Drives: '14 F10 M5, '17 RR SC
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: NJ

iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by UPSROD View Post
This has been on eBay for a long time! Not my idea of low miles, but by industry standards it is! I doubt that you would keep it long anyway!










https://www.ebay.com/itm/2013-BMW-M3...dZn~PK&vxp=mtr
saw this one. I think it has an accident on the carfax. funny how everyone on the forum already knows I can't keep my cars for too long . My '14 F10 in Monte Carlo Blue is my keeper though

Last edited by PetrolFumes; 01-17-2018 at 03:49 PM.
Appreciate 0
      01-17-2018, 06:23 PM   #12
PalestineM3
Private First Class
PalestineM3's Avatar
15
Rep
134
Posts

Drives: 2013 AW E92 M3
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: NJ

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by oogabooga View Post
EAG (Enthusiast Auto Group) in Ohio has a bunch of them for sale that meet that description. Check them out.
EAG is a bunch of scammers lol. If you wanna may give away your money like that I highly recommend maybe donating it to charity instead of paying for a 20k overpriced bmw from EAG should be SAG schemer auto group
Appreciate 0
      01-17-2018, 07:33 PM   #13
PetrolFumes
Major
136
Rep
1,176
Posts

Drives: '14 F10 M5, '17 RR SC
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: NJ

iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PalestineM3 View Post
EAG is a bunch of scammers lol. If you wanna may give away your money like that I highly recommend maybe donating it to charity instead of paying for a 20k overpriced bmw from EAG should be SAG schemer auto group
+1
Appreciate 0
      01-17-2018, 07:46 PM   #14
UPSROD
Major
356
Rep
1,202
Posts

Drives: 2013 E92 M3
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: Richland, Wa.

iTrader: (2)

Garage List
2013 BMW M3  [5.00]
Car lot 101! What you have is SHIT...what they have is GOLD!
Appreciate 0
      01-18-2018, 05:46 PM   #15
B8bydesign
Major
B8bydesign's Avatar
United_States
190
Rep
1,057
Posts

Drives: '08 Audi RS4
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Charlotte, NC/Nashville, TN

iTrader: (8)

Garage List
2008 Audi RS4  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by PetrolFumes View Post
saw this one. I think it has an accident on the carfax.
Correct:

Quote:
10/08/2016
New Jersey
Damage Report Accident reported
Involving front impact
with another motor vehicle
Front primarily damaged
Vehicle drivable
https://www.carfax.com/VehicleHistor...KG9C54DJ593192
__________________
New: '08 Audi RS4 | Suzuka Grey/Exclusive Interior
Sold: '11.5 e92 M3 | DCT | Mineral White/Novillo | ZCP | ZCV | ZCW | ZP2 | M Performance | ACM | BPM | iND | Thule | LUX | Macht Schnell | Broadway Static | Rogue Engineering | BBS | Challenge | Metak

Past: 2011 Audi S4 | 2007 Audi A4 | 2004 Audi S4
Appreciate 0
      01-18-2018, 09:29 PM   #16
kj71109
Private First Class
United_States
103
Rep
114
Posts

Drives: 17 X5D & 13 LRP M3
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: South Dakota

iTrader: (2)

This is the other one I was looking at a couple months back.

https://www.cargurus.com/Cars/invent...ting=176864129

It seemed like a very clean car, but he wouldn't budge on price before I got PPI done. Good luck there's not many out there that aren't with EAG.
Appreciate 0
      01-18-2018, 09:44 PM   #17
UPSROD
Major
356
Rep
1,202
Posts

Drives: 2013 E92 M3
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: Richland, Wa.

iTrader: (2)

Garage List
2013 BMW M3  [5.00]
There are another 190 out there that EAG doesn't have!
Appreciate 2
BOOF-M32845.00
kj71109102.50

      01-18-2018, 09:50 PM   #18
PetrolFumes
Major
136
Rep
1,176
Posts

Drives: '14 F10 M5, '17 RR SC
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: NJ

iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kj71109 View Post
This is the other one I was looking at a couple months back.

https://www.cargurus.com/Cars/invent...ting=176864129

It seemed like a very clean car, but he wouldn't budge on price before I got PPI done. Good luck there's not many out there that aren't with EAG.
this dealer got very bad reviews. 51k for a lime rock isn't bad considering what's out there
Appreciate 1
kj71109102.50

      01-20-2018, 10:11 AM   #19
MTrezzz
Major
United_States
72
Rep
1,047
Posts

Drives: Lime Rock Edition
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Long Island

iTrader: (0)

Lime Rock Editions Go For $60,000.00 to $75,000.00 depending on if it's a 6 Speed or DCT Fully Loaded or Not. + other factors like if it had an accident or not.

BMW dealers (two in Fact) wanted to do a clean trade with me for a M2 2018 or even an M4 2017 $60,000.00 (M2) to $70,000.00 (M4). For My E92 M3 LRP.

I'd sell mine for $65,000.00 6 Speed Fully Loaded (why?) I have a new 2017 991.2 Miami Blue.
Dealers offered me $55,000.00 But I feel I can get more plus not in a rush to sell.
Appreciate 0
      01-20-2018, 10:35 AM   #20
PetrolFumes
Major
136
Rep
1,176
Posts

Drives: '14 F10 M5, '17 RR SC
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: NJ

iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTrezzz View Post
Lime Rock Editions Go For $60,000.00 to $75,000.00 depending on if it's a 6 Speed or DCT Fully Loaded or Not. + other factors like if it had an accident or not.

BMW dealers (two in Fact) wanted to do a clean trade with me for a M2 2018 or even an M4 2017 $60,000.00 (M2) to $70,000.00 (M4). For My E92 M3 LRP.

I'd sell mine for $65,000.00 6 Speed Fully Loaded (why?) I have a new 2017 991.2 Miami Blue.
Dealers offered me $55,000.00 But I feel I can get more plus not in a rush to sell.
You have a great taste in colors
Appreciate 0
      01-20-2018, 12:21 PM   #21
UPSROD
Major
356
Rep
1,202
Posts

Drives: 2013 E92 M3
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: Richland, Wa.

iTrader: (2)

Garage List
2013 BMW M3  [5.00]
https://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-...ink=true&Log=0
Appreciate 1
kj71109102.50

      01-20-2018, 01:18 PM   #22
PetrolFumes
Major
136
Rep
1,176
Posts

Drives: '14 F10 M5, '17 RR SC
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: NJ

iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by UPSROD View Post
Not gonna lie - that's actually pretty cool color but if I'm going to be loud like that, I would want it to be Fire Orange
Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:09 AM.




m3post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST