BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > Regional Forums > USA - NY / NJ / CT / PA

10-20-2012, 02:11 PM   #45
In Extremis
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: G42 M240i xdrive

Wish I could make this one. My car is having some work done and supposed to be finished today. Looks like it isn't happening though
Appreciate 0
      10-20-2012, 03:07 PM   #46
Lalit@autocouture
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
United_States
Rep

Drives: Tributo, Superfast, M5cs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohh_5H1T View Post
On a side note... I have an idea for all of the guys looking to attend tomorrow... If Any of ya'll are familiar with the 'WHATSAPP' app which works for iphones/droids/berries...We can do a group chat on there with everyone and we can stay in sync... would be good so we dont lose each other or if anyone comes late or something.

If ya'll want just PM me your #'s and i'll start it....
PM sent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sal@AUTOcouture View Post
Me and a few thousand HP comin
We rollin' deeeep
Appreciate 0
      10-20-2012, 03:26 PM   #47
Ohh_5H1T
Captain
Rep
Drives: Backwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by e92iy790 View Post
I'll be there with lalit from acm
Quote:
Me and a few thousand HP comin
lmao awesome! cant wait to see ya'll and be super jealous about your superchargers.
      10-20-2012, 03:36 PM   #48
Ohh_5H1T
Captain
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by jordanE92 View Post
Wish I could make this one. My car is having some work done and supposed to be finished today. Looks like it isn't happening though
Theres always next time dude!
      10-20-2012, 05:11 PM   #49
L4ces
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 E92 M3 Alpine White

Garage List
2008 M3  [0.00]
Oh hell. I don't want to drive potholes, but I decided I'm coming too. I downloaded that whatsapp and waiting for confirmation text.
Appreciate 0
      10-20-2012, 05:30 PM   #50
Ohh_5H1T
Captain
Rep

Alright i wont be checking this thread much after this... so if anyone decides to show up and meet us last minute, even after we've driven off, just email me with your #... I reply pretty fast via my phone. abielruiz@aol.com

FYI we have about 16 cars confirmed as of now so should be a pretty good turn out!

PEACE!
      10-20-2012, 09:03 PM   #51
raehza
Rep
Drives: 2004 M3 Coupe

I have 4 more ppl (including me). we are about to leave from queens. i emailed you my number. call me and tell me where u guys are
Appreciate 0
      10-20-2012, 10:26 PM   #52
Nek0
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: Turbo corn fed E46 M3

Lol I'm here were late
Appreciate 0
      10-20-2012, 10:38 PM   #53
Ohh_5H1T
Captain
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nek0
Lol I'm here were late
Lmao 11:30 dude? We're at pf changs in west New York in NJ. It's a wrap though we're about to eat and then split! Meet turned out great though!!! I'll be posting pics when I get home tonight. We got about 15 cars and about 8 of y'all who attempted to make it and didn't make it at all or on time! We're going keep this meet going though so just stay tuned!!!!
      10-21-2012, 01:14 AM   #54
NikB316
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2014 M5 Competition, F83 M4

Very fun night. Big thanks to Oh Sh1t for organizing everything. I haven't quite heard anything like a bunch of modded, supercharged, etc. Ms ripping it in NY! Sound doper than ripping it on the highway with all of the overpasses, enclosed areas, etc. All quality cars and quality people! You'd have to be an idiot to miss the next one...or just busy that night

BTW I am not very good with names but as you can see from my sig I was the guy with the Space Grey. Not too many of us in a world full of whites .

If anyone's down to meet up, chill or w/e just holla. I'm down for meeting new ppl...old friends are too much trouble. Yeahhh a little awkward, but I'm sure I'm not the only one in this situation.

-Nik

2014 M5 Competition Alpine/Sakhir
BMS Tune. Undercover Performance Custom Downpipes & Connector. H&R 10mm Spacers. BMW CF Rear Spoiler. IND Cosmetics. ALP & BEL Radar & Laser.
2011 Space Grey E92 M3 AA Gen 2 Lvl 3 586whp 398wtq SAE (sold)
Appreciate 0
      10-21-2012, 03:02 AM   #55
Ohh_5H1T
Captain
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by NikB316 View Post
Very fun night. Big thanks to Oh Sh1t for organizing everything. I haven't quite heard anything like a bunch of modded, supercharged, etc. Ms ripping it in NY! Sound doper than ripping it on the highway with all of the overpasses, enclosed areas, etc. All quality cars and quality people! You'd have to be an idiot to miss the next one...or just busy that night

BTW I am not very good with names but as you can see from my sig I was the guy with the Space Grey. Not too many of us in a world full of whites .

If anyone's down to meet up, chill or w/e just holla. I'm down for meeting new ppl...old friends are too much trouble. Yeahhh a little awkward, but I'm sure I'm not the only one in this situation.

-Nik
We sure did have an excess of AW's lol... They looked good though!!!! It's like 4AM and i just got home from the city... bout to upload these pics bwahahaha....
      10-21-2012, 03:53 AM   #56
Ohh_5H1T
Captain
Rep

The Turnout...

GREAT SUCCESS! shout out to everyone that showed up as well as those who attempted to make it but either made it too late or didnt make it at all!

Location was perfect and everyone was awesome! The drive up the west side highway was superb! ....we changed plans due to intense traffic mid-city...decided not to do the times square stroll....plus we were all STARVING so most of us went to PF Changs instead

For those who missed it, Stay posted on this thread because we will keep this meet going and will be trying different locations for it!

Now for those who missed it... here are some snapshots! Not the greatest due to poor lighting conditions... but good enough to get the idea

In no particular order...

10-21-2012, 07:35 AM   #57
Sal@AUTOcouture
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
Rep

Drives: M760xi

Good meeting everyone last night, it was a blast! West Side Highway drive was

Nice pics Abiel!
Appreciate 0
      10-21-2012, 07:35 AM   #58
M3_FJ
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: ///M

Abiel did a great job setting this up and picking a sweet spot to meet. Not too many places in NYC tht will accommodate parking for that many cars. It's too bad traffic was so damn heavy last night and few guys couldn't make it. But for a weeks notice and the traffic I think most of us battled it turned out good. I'm not so good with names either as Nik stated above. But seems like a bunch of cool guys that know and love their M's. Looking forward to the next one. Haha I'm pretty sure we shook a few people when we ripped down the west side hwy. I saw a few facial expressions at red lights
Appreciate 0
      10-21-2012, 08:16 AM   #59
IMG
United_States
Rep
Drives: E36 M3 Track car,Ess E90 M3 DD

Looks like a good turn out ,shoot for a Sunday next time
Appreciate 0
      10-21-2012, 08:17 AM   #60
NikB316
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2014 M5 Competition, F83 M4

Abiel,
Nice pics! Damn that metallic matte looks dope. Hey Sal...wanna finance a wrap for a brotha! Hah I kid I kid.

2014 M5 Competition Alpine/Sakhir
BMS Tune. Undercover Performance Custom Downpipes & Connector. H&R 10mm Spacers. BMW CF Rear Spoiler. IND Cosmetics. ALP & BEL Radar & Laser.
2011 Space Grey E92 M3 AA Gen 2 Lvl 3 586whp 398wtq SAE (sold)
Appreciate 0
      10-21-2012, 08:39 AM   #61
RuthlessE90
First Lieutenant
No_Country
Rep
Drives: FAST

Quote:
Originally Posted by img View Post
shoot for a Sunday next time
+1

when the next one??
Appreciate 0
      10-21-2012, 09:41 AM   #62
Castr_85M
Captain
Rep
Drives: AW/Fox 6MT E90 M3

Ive never gotten from downtown to midtown so fast. The faces on peoples faces was epic. Everyone snapping pics lol

E90 M3 AW/Extended FR•Ohlins•Borla•ACM•K&N•IND•BBS•Vredestein•Velos Designworks•Vorsteiner•BMW Performance•Lux AE•Arkym
Appreciate 0
      10-21-2012, 09:55 AM   #63
Ohh_5H1T
Captain
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by alofoque View Post
Ive never gotten from downtown to midtown so fast. The faces on peoples faces was epic. Everyone snapping pics lol
You mean the expressions lol... most looked like this...

That was fun as hell.... then when we got onto the bridge on the lower level... I felt like i was driving an electric car cuz my shit was so silent compared to some of ya'll that were Orchestrating along... I look to the right and see an AW e92 traveling at warp speed on the first lane lol i was like He must've been doing at LEAST 130 lol... Couldn't even tell which one of the guys it was cuz it was just a blur lmao. Good times!
      10-21-2012, 09:58 AM   #64
raehza
Rep
Drives: 2004 M3 Coupe

We got there late. We were 4 ppl. 2x e46s an e60 and a gtr. Woulda been nice to spice it up a bit in a sea of e90s lol. Traffic was fucking terrible. The location seemed wayy to deep into manhattan. So....much...traffic.

I would absolutely love to go on the next one but can we please shoot for a different meet spot? It took for fucking ever to get there, retarded traffic and many very narrow streets and close encounters with crazy cab drivers trying to pick up clubbers.

Btw, next week is the "official" midnight run. The one starting in NJ.
Appreciate 0
      10-21-2012, 09:59 AM   #65
L4ces
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 E92 M3 Alpine White

Garage List
2008 M3  [0.00]
Great job OhSh1t!!! It was a blast and way to go. My 2008 looks quite dated with the stock headlights.

Sometimes you have to pay to play they say.
Appreciate 0
      10-21-2012, 10:01 AM   #66
Ohh_5H1T
Captain
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by img View Post
Looks like a good turn out ,shoot for a Sunday next time
Yeah no doubt we'll definitely set up a sunday one soon! I'll post on it as soon as we figure it out!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NikB316 View Post
Abiel,
Nice pics! Damn that metallic matte looks dope. Hey Sal...wanna finance a wrap for a brotha! Hah I kid I kid.
Hahaha I bet you're not kidding

Quote:
Originally Posted by RuthlessE90 View Post
+1

when the next one??
Soon! Might even be next weekend... I'll keep everyone posted!

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3_FJ View Post
Abiel did a great job setting this up and picking a sweet spot to meet. Not too many places in NYC tht will accommodate parking for that many cars. It's too bad traffic was so damn heavy last night and few guys couldn't make it. But for a weeks notice and the traffic I think most of us battled it turned out good. I'm not so good with names either as Nik stated above. But seems like a bunch of cool guys that know and love their M's. Looking forward to the next one. Haha I'm pretty sure we shook a few people when we ripped down the west side hwy. I saw a few facial expressions at red lights
Yeah man i was a little skeptic at first but it turned out great!!! Had it not been cuz of the bad traffic, It would've been perfect... but hey it was worth it.

Quote:
Good meeting everyone last night, it was a blast! West Side Highway drive was

Nice pics Abiel!