BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > E90/E92 M3 Technical Topics > Suspension | Brakes | Chassis

08-06-2023, 11:43 AM   #1
Diirek
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: E93 M3, G05 X5 xDrive50i

Future Classic Spacers - Non-existent Customer Service

Buyer Beware…. Ordered a set of spacers for the front and rears of the M3. Selected the option to provide M12 extended lug bolts with the purchase. Fronts were just fine and quality of the spacers seem to be good. However, they sent a set of M14 bolts for the rears which obviously don’t work and not what was ordered or marked on the packaging.

I’ve emailed their customer service a number of times and no response. Also tried reaching them on IG with no luck either. Ended up having to spend more $$ and order the correct bolts to finish the job. Shame that they seem to provide a quality product but fall flat on the admin side.
Appreciate 0
      08-06-2023, 12:15 PM   #2
smokinjoe64
Naval Aviator
United_States
Rep
Drives: 12 e92 M3 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diirek View Post
Buyer Beware…. Ordered a set of spacers for the front and rears of the M3. Selected the option to provide M12 extended lug bolts with the purchase. Fronts were just fine and quality of the spacers seem to be good. However, they sent a set of M14 bolts for the rears which obviously don’t work and not what was ordered or marked on the packaging.

I’ve emailed their customer service a number of times and no response. Also tried reaching them on IG with no luck either. Ended up having to spend more $$ and order the correct bolts to finish the job. Shame that they seem to provide a quality product but fall flat on the admin side.
Completely understand the frustration with fulfillment errors especially when your ready to get Work done.

They're a very small operation with sometimes sparadic parts availability and responsiveness. Struggled for several weeks to gain contact. Once connected they we very good to assist and finally obtained the fronts, but rears were TBD; fortunately I was wasn't in a rush.

So a bit of a coin toss to obtain, but once in-hand excellent product [assuming correct bits sent]

That said, believe FC spacers best on the market; excellent quality, fitment and ZERO vibration after ~1500mls and multiple tire removals for vehicle services.

Appreciate 0
      09-12-2023, 03:57 PM   #3
IvanE92
Private
Rep
Drives: E92

I’m having the same issue trying to get them to cancel and refund an order I placed online on their website. Did you find a phone number for them?
Appreciate 0
      10-05-2023, 02:26 PM   #4
Diirek
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: E93 M3, G05 X5 xDrive50i

Quote:
Originally Posted by IvanE92 View Post
I’m having the same issue trying to get them to cancel and refund an order I placed online on their website. Did you find a phone number for them?
Nope - Still haven't received a single response. They're actively posting on IG but ignoring their DM's.... Pretty $hitty
Appreciate 0
      10-05-2023, 08:50 PM   #5
e92ben
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: BMW M3 BMW 635csi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diirek View Post
Nope - Still haven't received a single response. They're actively posting on IG but ignoring their DM's.... Pretty $hitty
They are done. The site is still up and taking peoples $$$$. But they are done. Just order with IND for your needs.

e92 ///M3
Appreciate 0