BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > Regional Forums > USA - New England

BPM

04-23-2024, 10:11 AM   #1
Facelessevil150
Registered
Rep
Drives: looking to buy

Carbon roof repair NH

Hi guys this is my first post here sorry if this has been covered or if my forum etiquette is off as it's my first. I have been searching and searching for a place that has the ability to repair the carbon roof on my 08 E92 M3. Called tulley they said that's a replacement not a refinish... which I know is just BS as I've seen many videos of the repair. Does anyone have any leads or know anyone that has had it done in our area ? Willing to drive for the best reasonably priced shop with knowledge (a lot to ask for I know).
Appreciate 0
      04-24-2024, 04:38 PM   #2
MTBM3
Registered
Rep
Drives: BMW M3

I’ve great things about Sansossio Auto Couture in Natick Ma, from what I understand Phil has a lot of experience with E9X M3’s. I personally haven’t had work done there but have spoke with Phil about doing a detail. I believe there located next to Farley Eurotech another great shop.
Appreciate 0
      04-29-2024, 10:49 AM   #3
Facelessevil150
Registered
Rep
Drives: looking to buy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTBM3 View Post
I’ve great things about Sansossio Auto Couture in Natick Ma, from what I understand Phil has a lot of experience with E9X M3’s. I personally haven’t had work done there but have spoke with Phil about doing a detail. I believe there located next to Farley Eurotech another great shop.
Thanks man I appreciate it, I'll reach out and see what I can dig up!
Appreciate 0