BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Private Sellers - For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for sale/wanted/trade

08-21-2013, 07:03 PM   #1
cotenseto
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: B6 S4

FS: 2008 E90 M3 6 spd - White/Black - 42.6k miles

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 36,000.00

Item Interest
Up for sale is my 2008 M3 Sedan which I have owned since 8/2009 at approx. 9k miles. Looking for $36k.

VIN: WBSVA93538E215393

Car is Alpine White with Black Leather
Sycamore anthracite wood-grain trim
6-spd manual transmission

Car has Tech package (Nav), Cold Weather Package, Premium Package, Comfort Access, iPod/iPhone connector (Glove box), EDC, MDM, smoker's package (although I don't smoke). I believe this car is fully loaded except PDC, Rear Sunshade, and Extended Leather. I do not have original window sticker and have not run VIN with the dealer, but VIN is posted above if you wish to do so for full option list or run a CarFax. I ran an AutoCheck report and score was 93. I have this report to e-mail if you wish, PM me and I will be glad to send you a copy.

Mileage currently 42,600 will go up slowly until sold, although I have no daily commute, so it will be very slow.

Car has never been modified or tracked. Car has not been in an accident.

Full disclosure: there was some cosmetic damage done to the car twice because of storms. Car suffered some minor hail damage to hood which was fixed via PDR. During another storm in Maryland last Summer the car took two branches to the roof and passenger door that blew into the car due to high winds. Interior was never breached, no water damage whatsoever. Repaired at high end shop near me (Cavallo's Newtown Square, they are the best in the area - http://www.cavalloautobody.com/), the exterior is a 9.5/10. There are a couple of very minor rock chips, but no door dings or scratches to speak of. The front bumper was just repainted due to someone backing into me while parked in Philly. The damage was just paint, and since they re-did the bumper that took care of all the previous rock chips and scratches which was nice.

Wheels are 19" OEM double spoke with Michelin Pilot Super Sport tires. Fronts have plenty of tread, rears are about 50%. One wheel has minor curb rash.

The car has never had any mechanical issues until a few weeks ago. The car was diagnosed with a bad throttle sensor and actuator. This repair has been completed @ Devon Hill BMW and the car runs perfectly. Have all service records from the beginning of my ownership and everything is up to date.

I also have available a set of 19" VMR 710 wheels with Blizzak LM-25 tires, which you will notice there are pictures below that include both so you can see all wheel options. Fronts have decent tread, rears are probably 15% remaining. I would suggest replacing before using this vehicle in adverse weather conditions if you wish to acquire these wheels/tires.

The winter set-up is optional. If you want the car, I'll include them for $500 which I believe is a real bargain. Otherwise I will sell these separately. Please don't PM me asking to just buy the VMR's for $500 because I'm not going to do that at this time.

Interior is in overall very good shape. Typical minor scuffs on driver's seat but no stains, rips, or tears. Back seat has been used perhaps 8-10 times and is almost perfect. I don't have a current pic but if you need one, again let me know, will be glad to take a new one and send it over.

Oh, one other thing. The warranty ran out in Sept. of last year. Prior to it running out, my SA told me the front brakes were getting low, but weren't low enough to be replaced by BMW standard. I was able to pull a few strings and got ALL brakes replaced so fronts and rears are pretty much new and last I checked showing 20k+ mileage to replacement through an iDrive check.

Any questions post up or feel free to PM, and while the pricing is fairly firm, I'm open to reasonable offers. Thanks for looking. Note: In some of the bottom pics with the winter wheels, the car is dirty (I don't have any fresh pics with those wheels on right now). The few streaks you see are dirt or reflections. The body is near perfect.

C

Last edited by cotenseto; 08-21-2013 at 07:10 PM.. Reason: Price
Appreciate 0
      08-21-2013, 07:50 PM   #2
D_Nyholm
Rep
Drives: 996TT

Very nice!!
Appreciate 0
      08-22-2013, 12:42 PM   #3
nyusigep
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009 Interlagos Blue E90 M3

Sent you a message.
Appreciate 0
      08-22-2013, 02:43 PM   #4
cotenseto
Private First Class
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by D_Nyholm View Post
Very nice!!
Thank you! It's been a great car, perfect blend of usability, performance, and comfort. If it sells, it will definitely be missed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyusigep View Post
Sent you a message.
Replied, thanks!

c
      08-23-2013, 11:37 AM   #5
Md3
Rep
Drives: Clean m3

Sent you a pm...I think. Please send contact info to donachew@yahoo.com if not received. Thanks.
Appreciate 0
      08-23-2013, 01:54 PM   #6
cotenseto
Private First Class
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Md3 View Post
Sent you a pm...I think. Please send contact info to donachew@yahoo.com if not received. Thanks.
E-mail sent!
      08-26-2013, 04:48 PM   #7
cotenseto
Private First Class
Rep

Sold! The M3 has gone to a great new home. Md3, I hope you get many years of pleasure from the car. I'm sure your enjoyment will continue to grow every day as mine did!

Thanks everyone for looking.

c