BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > General M3 Forum (E90 + E92 + E93)

European Auto Source (EAS)

01-18-2022, 01:02 PM   #1
bradym3
Registered
United_States
Rep
Drives: Bmw M3

Idle Control Valve? Codes P1412 and P152D

Hey guys! I started up my m3 last night and it gave me a few codes and threw it into limp mode. The codes were P1412 (secondary air pump/secondary air valve large leak) and P152D (idle-speed control valve). It originally said last night engine malfunction, DSC malfunction, and reduced power. This morning, it just is showing that there is an increased emissions warning and no limp mode with the codes being stored and no longer pending. I am thinking it could be the idle control valve since that is what one of the codes were and it was running a bit rough. The past few months the RPM will be sometimes bouncing around while idling but only by a few hundred RPM. It doesn't matter if the tank had just been filled or not. Throttle actuators have also not been done to my knowledge so I am not ruling the possibility of that out but the codes didn't seem to point to that. Also, would the failed idle control actuator cause the P1412 code? My e92 m3 is also at 110k miles 😅Has anybody got any suggestions or had any similar experiences? Thanks!
Appreciate 0