BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Private Sellers - For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for sale/wanted/trade

09-13-2018, 02:28 PM   #1
bimmerguy124
United_States
Rep
Drives: e92 M3 comp pack - Jerez Black

FS: Pristine 2011 BMW M3 coupe, 29K miles, extended warranty, competition package

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 34,995.00

Or Best Offer

Item Interest
Craigslist ad with pictures:
https://madison.craigslist.org/cto/d...696957296.html

I bought this gorgeous car very recently after a ton of searching for the right one, but sadly will be moving to a big city where I have no use for it. I searched across the entire country and had it shipped here (enclosed shipping of course) - it's a rare find!

What makes this particular M3 special:
excellent condition, extremely low mileage, loaded with options. $0 deductible warranty included in purchase price valued at $2,600.

Basic details:
- 2011 BMW M3
- Jerez Black exterior, black interior
- Competition Package (19" alloy rims, lowered and improved suspension, carbon fiber roof)
- Technology Package
- Enhanced premium sound
- Bluetooth capable
- many other features (see attached images)
- 29,500 miles

Condition: excellent
I paid for a pre-purchase inspection in late June and have detailed records of that inspection. It showed the car is in excellent shape. The mechanic has all positive reviews on Yelp, and I can put you in touch with him as well.
I paid to have it shipped enclosed from Texas. I have garaged it since then, driving it only on weekends a few times. I have service records in paper that were delivered to me by the owner I purchased from.

Accidents:
Nothing important! There was one extremely minor collision while parked, like if your kid ran a bike into the bumper. Ironically, a few days before I actually completed the purchase from the last owner, someone dinged the bumper on the car while it was parked. There was a tiny dent and scratch (quarter sized). However, it was in a location that required the bumper to be replaced. So, the entire bumper was replaced. I have detailed photos of the damage (you will see it is very, very minor) and the repairs. The repairs were done by a BMW dealer. The car was not moving, it was parked. Brand new bumper included!

Car History:
I am the third owner. I have driven it only a thousand miles or so. I'm very sorry to have to sell it due to my relocation. The second owner was a very clean person and the car reflects that it has been treated well. The first owner barely drove the car at all (reflected in the CarFax).

Extended warranty:
The second owner purchased a $0 deductible extended warranty through USAA/Assurant. I have a certificate of this warranty. You can choose to transfer it to your name and I will pay the $40 fee as a courtesy. The warranty is included in the price of this car, it cost $2,600 to purchase!

Only serious inquiries - please check the listing price! Test drives allowed with me in the car once I feel you are serious.

Last edited by bimmerguy124; 09-13-2018 at 02:33 PM.. Reason: adding odometer
Appreciate 0