BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Private Sellers - For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for sale/wanted/trade

09-07-2018, 09:54 PM   #1
orionography
Registered
Rep
Drives: 2008 E92 M3

Stock '08 E92 M3 58k/MT/CF roof/No Nav bubble/19" wheels

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 29,000.00

Or Best Offer

Item Interest
Photos

For sale is a very well maintained stock 2008 E92 M3 finished in Silverstone Metallic over Black Novillo leather - includes a 6-Speed Manual transmission, Carbon fiber roof, and NO navigation! The car has 58,000 miles of which 25k I've put on in the last 5 years since purchasing in June 2013. Features include a carbon fiber roof, 19″ wheels, carbon fiber interior trim, technology package (without the navigation system); cold-weather package, backup sensors, Bluetooth.

In preparation for sale, I've just performed an oil change, replaced the front windshield weather seal, replaced the air filter and got it fully detailed. It is offered with a clean Carfax report and a clear CA title - with passed smog certificate.

Factory 19″ wheels are fitted with ContiSportContact 3 performance tires in the front and Michelin Super Sport PS2 tires in the rear. The two PS2's were installed about 2 years ago and was planning on replacing the CS3's in the front with the PS2 as well once they needed to be replaced. The rear-right rim has curb rash as can be seen in the photos.

The cabin is trimmed in Black Novillo leather with black carpets and equipped with powered sports seats featuring adjustable bolsters, a leather-trimmed steering wheel with tri-color stitching, an anthracite headliner, M3-logo sill plates, and carbon-fiber leather accents. Includes the technology package with Bluetooth and rear backup sensors - but NO navigation. Also includes cold weather package with heated seats. The car is equipped with keyless entry, and two key fobs are included. All maintenance records and receipts are accounted for the last 5 years.

Oil has been changed consistently every 6-9 months or 5-6k miles with Liquid Moly only.

Only major repair is for replacing both Throttle Actuators less than a year ago at 56k miles which cost me about $1800. The battery was also replaced during the repair. The only known issue is the TPS sensor in the rear right tire is broken and giving false tire pressure signals to the computer.

The Carfax report shows history with two outstanding recalls are noted, one for the driver-side airbag(getting replaced next week) and the other for the blower fan wiring harnesses. No accidents or other issues are indicated. The Carfax is also incorrectly showing 6 owners when there are just 3.

Had it buffed recently which revealed a few paint chips on the hood - I did pick up the factory paint kit but have not attempted to repair myself. I'll include the paint kit, leather cleaner, fabric cover and any other accessories in the car.

Let me know if you have any questions or would like to see in person.

Last edited by orionography; 09-07-2018 at 09:56 PM.. Reason: update price
Appreciate 0