BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board

EXXEL Distributions

10-12-2018, 02:29 PM   #67
TheWatchGuy
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 335xi

does he have a legal age daughter? if so, jimmy the lock on his car, and bang the daughter in the backseat.

Am I a watch guy, or do i watch guys?
Appreciate 1
      10-12-2018, 04:05 PM   #68
fertech
Beast M ode
Germany
Rep
Drives: BMW M4 Competition

Sneak in his house, search for his camera, walk to his bathroom, take his toothbrush up your ass and take a pic with his camera doing so, leave the pic. on his camera and sneak out of his house 😳
Appreciate 0
      10-12-2018, 04:07 PM   #69
fertech
Beast M ode
Germany
Rep
Drives: BMW M4 Competition

Quote:
Originally Posted by Never_Enough View Post
Sex his wife in the anus
And make a video of doing so 😁
Appreciate 1
      10-12-2018, 05:20 PM   #70
Darth One
drunk poster
United_States
Rep
Drives: M4 GTS | E46 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Bread View Post
Somehow this thread reminded my of my bozo neighbor. He's some sort of a rent a cop. We live in a gated community, we've got nine speed bumps from the entrance to our garages. There are four or five stop signs too. But all of the stop signs are right after a speed bump and meant to protect folks turning onto the main road heading towards the exit.

But when you're coming into the property, they're all setup to where you don't have any real reason to stop. So I never have. I slow for the speed bumps, but don't stop for the stop signs.

That little bozo honks for ten seconds each time when he's following me. The amusing part is that he'll drive double or even triple the posted speed limit and stop for about ten seconds at each stop sign in between. So you'll violently disobey one law to try to enforce another? Brilliant.

I'm amused that he's that disturbed by my practices, and others, less than 10% of people stop for them. I've had the misfortune of getting behind him, and he'll stop for thirty seconds at each one. So I just pull over and read my emails or go get our mail instead.

The highlight is that my car was recently totaled and I had two totally different rental cars and now a new car. He's honked at all of them.

I've always been curious if he honks at every speeding car when he's coming home. Or folks without front plates. Or people who don't use the their signal. Or turn their wheels the correct way when parked on a hill. Life has to suck to be that wound up about stop signs on private property with absolutely no cross traffic.
ok. i have no reason to disbelieve you or think you're exaggerating, but really?? REALLY? and no one has choked this guy out yet?
Appreciate 0
      10-12-2018, 05:40 PM   #71
Red Bread
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Smog machines

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth One View Post
Quote:
Somehow this thread reminded my of my bozo neighbor. He's some sort of a rent a cop. We live in a gated community, we've got nine speed bumps from the entrance to our garages. There are four or five stop signs too. But all of the stop signs are right after a speed bump and meant to protect folks turning onto the main road heading towards the exit.

But when you're coming into the property, they're all setup to where you don't have any real reason to stop. So I never have. I slow for the speed bumps, but don't stop for the stop signs.

That little bozo honks for ten seconds each time when he's following me. The amusing part is that he'll drive double or even triple the posted speed limit and stop for about ten seconds at each stop sign in between. So you'll violently disobey one law to try to enforce another? Brilliant.

I'm amused that he's that disturbed by my practices, and others, less than 10% of people stop for them. I've had the misfortune of getting behind him, and he'll stop for thirty seconds at each one. So I just pull over and read my emails or go get our mail instead.

The highlight is that my car was recently totaled and I had two totally different rental cars and now a new car. He's honked at all of them.

I've always been curious if he honks at every speeding car when he's coming home. Or folks without front plates. Or people who don't use the their signal. Or turn their wheels the correct way when parked on a hill. Life has to suck to be that wound up about stop signs on private property with absolutely no cross traffic.
ok. i have no reason to disbelieve you or think you're exaggerating, but really?? REALLY? and no one has choked this guy out yet?
He's short. I don't mess with short guys.
Appreciate 0
      10-12-2018, 06:18 PM   #72
Darth One
drunk poster
United_States
Rep
Drives: M4 GTS | E46 M3

That's true. I heard they bite
Appreciate 0
      10-12-2018, 06:44 PM   #73
Red Bread
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Smog machines

In my experience, short guys escalate stuff quickly. And this guy is clearly on edge already. 90% of my driving involves my four year old. I don't really feel like dealing with some whackadoodle over private property driving etiquette.

I am a little surprised that he hasn't stroked out over this sort of thing. I've seen him after he's passed an intersection when someone else doesn't stop and he's red in the face and banging on the steering wheel.
Appreciate 2
________4157.00
      10-12-2018, 07:28 PM   #74
750lxi
Rep
Drives: 750Li

Asshole is at it again...
Attached Images

Appreciate 1
Red Bread4462.00
      10-12-2018, 07:33 PM   #75
infinitekidM2C
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2019 M2 Competition

Garage List
Quote:
In my experience, short guys escalate stuff quickly. And this guy is clearly on edge already. 90% of my driving involves my four year old. I don't really feel like dealing with some whackadoodle over private property driving etiquette.

I am a little surprised that he hasn't stroked out over this sort of thing. I've seen him after he's passed an intersection when someone else doesn't stop and he's red in the face and banging on the steering wheel.
He sounds like a stable genius. Yikes!
Appreciate 1
Red Bread4462.00
      10-15-2018, 08:38 AM   #76
FCobra94
Rep
n/a
Drives:

Quote:
Originally Posted by 750lxi View Post
Asshole is at it again...
Buy some non-running shitbox on CL and leave it in front of his house after he drives away to go to work.
Appreciate 2
eluded2959.00
      10-17-2018, 02:36 PM   #77
catcher22
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2008 335xi Coupe

i think it's time to hook up a tow line and move it
Appreciate 1
________4157.00
      11-02-2018, 05:52 PM   #78
RickFLM4
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: M4

I thought of you today OP. Is your neighbor’s name Alec Baldwin?

https://www.usatoday.com/story/life/...te/1859824002/
eluded2959.00
Poiseuille5362.00