BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Private Sellers - For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for sale/wanted/trade

EXXEL Distributions

08-03-2020, 07:53 AM   #1
kyle95
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: e90 jerez m3

2010 Jerez Black e90 m3 6speed

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Or Best Offer

Item Interest
Mileage : 71,920
Body : 8/10 this is a 10yr old car there are little nicks and swirls here and there.
Interior : 8/10 -
Owners : 3 ( I'm the 3rd owner ).

1st owner was a older gentleman man from CT, car is originally from CT hence higher mileage.

2nd owner : BMW tech from manhattan Bmw

3rd owner : myself.

Car maintainence:

Rod bearings were changed at 64,500 miles , at the time there wasn't any BE bearings available , I went with the 702/703 bearings from BMW and Oem rod bolts . I have originally bearings for you to view yourself and as proof along with originally bolts.

From the time I switch the bearings I've been using redline 5w-50 oil only.

Throttle actuator bank 1 , has been changed , under 2nd owner.

Spark plugs changed in April , I have receipts from FCP euro in which that's where I get everything from.

Last oil change approx 2-3k ago , first one when I received the car was 1k after the bearings was changed , then again in April.

Mod List:

-Oem Black front grilles from bmw
-Oem Black side grilles from bmw.

- VRSF test pipes ( I have originally cats if needed )

- American racing muffler / stock x-pipes sounds beautiful I have clips if anyone wants to hear( I still have stock exhaust if buyer does not want the American racing muffler )

- Alex alpine stage 2 tune on 93 . I also have a stage 1 tune if you reverted back to stock. Car is also coded by Alex alpine , definitely his tune and customer service are by far the best.

- I have a rogue engineering SSK kit that I have never installed so I will be including that in the sale , pics available.

- BC racing coilovers , purchased roughly 2/3 months ago , I have receipts again from FCP euro( EDC is disabled , just need to code it out or if you want to get the module delete)

- LUX angel eye upgrade , so much better than the stock yellow ones

- AFE drop in filter

- M5 illuminated shift knob , ask anyone and this is by the far one of the best upgrades available for the car.

CAR will comes with 3 sets of tires if I do get my asking price for said vehicle

-MPSS 255/40/18 and 275/40/18 mint tires less than 500miles.

- 2x Michelin alpine winter tires 235/40/18 tires are mint pretty much brand new
- I have a set of Dunlop winters as well I will be including 255/40/18 and 235/40/18( I used these tires last winter one rear caught a flat which I threw out so there is only 3.

Car right now is on MPSS 255/40/18 and 285/40/18 , good thread will last another summer season depending how you drive. But I have the fresh set as mentioned above.

I will also included a OEM CAR cover with vehicle . I have pictures so please feel free to reach out. Thank you.

Any questions please free to contact me , I am located in NYC . The vehicle still has a lien from my credit union. Any serious offers will be listened to.

Appreciate 0
      08-03-2020, 07:54 AM   #2
kyle95
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: e90 jerez m3

Appreciate 0
      08-04-2020, 08:24 PM   #3
MRR94
Rep
Drives: N/A

Interested in this, please update with pictures.
Appreciate 0