BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > General M3 Forum (E90 + E92 + E93)

06-27-2019, 02:27 PM   #1
EJT86
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 M2

Garage List
  [0.00]
2018 BMW M2  [0.00]
Great guys over at Apex

Just wanted to send a little praise to Max and the guys at Apex. I recently was changing a front wheel hub and during the process stripped one of the hex heads of a stud. I had Apex studs to begin with so No big deal I’ll buy another for $5. Unfortunately I didn’t realize it would be $14 to ship, which is understandable as a retailer when you have a business account with a shipper they set the shipping rates not the retailer. I reached out to Apex and Max definitely helped out. He shipped it for free, discounted the stud and even threw in a spare for free. Now I finally put that maintenance project to rest and move on to the next. I just felt it was necessary to share some great customer service stories from companies that do care.
Appreciate 2
ItsGary1457.50
      06-27-2019, 04:06 PM   #2
ApexWheels
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
Rep

Drives: M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by EJT86 View Post
Just wanted to send a little praise to Max and the guys at Apex. I recently was changing a front wheel hub and during the process stripped one of the hex heads of a stud. I had Apex studs to begin with so No big deal I’ll buy another for $5. Unfortunately I didn’t realize it would be $14 to ship, which is understandable as a retailer when you have a business account with a shipper they set the shipping rates not the retailer. I reached out to Apex and Max definitely helped out. He shipped it for free, discounted the stud and even threw in a spare for free. Now I finally put that maintenance project to rest and move on to the next. I just felt it was necessary to share some great customer service stories from companies that do care.
Thank you so much for the love! More than happy to assist here, breaking hardware can be a major pain. I've been there myself!

Hopefully the rest of the project goes along smoothly!

- Max
      06-27-2019, 08:54 PM   #3
StripclubDJ
Lieutenant Colonel
No_Country
Rep
Drives: e92 m3

Never met max

But I would avoid Ryan at all cost...
lol

Just kidding, everyone at apex is awesome people, especially Ryan .
Very knowledgeable and helpful people at apex!

That's why my car only sits on apex wheels
Appreciate 1
ItsGary1457.50