BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > Regional Forums > Australia

Mporium BMW

01-12-2019, 11:22 PM   #1
E90M3_Guy
Private
Australia
Rep
Drives: M3 E90 6MT ZCP LCI 2011

FS: Macht Schnell Performance Underdrive Pulleys [SOLD]

Now [SOLD]

Free additional power to your M3/M5/M6’s rear wheels without sacrificing or compromising your BMW’s reliability.

This kit was installed by the previous owner of my car just a few months before I bought it - so it’s almost new. I removed it and I’m happy to sell with considerable savings to you. The pulleys and belts have no wear and look brand new. Please see photos.

Models Supported:
•2008+ E9X M3
•2006-2010 E60 M5
•2006-2010 E63 M6

SOLD

Please send PM if interested

Here are some words from the manufacturer:
Machined from 6061-T6 aerospace aluminium, Macht Schnell Performance Underdrive Pulleys are strong as well as lightweight to limit parasitic drag from the accessories within a moderate level for maximum performance on or off the track. After machining and engraving, pulleys are then T3 hard anodized for additional strength, anti-corrosion & wear resistance.

Our DualDrive design replaces the Crank Accessory & Power Steering Pulleys, resulting in gains of 13-15 kW and 21-27 Nm for the M5/M6 and a 7-10 kW and 10-12 Nm gain for the M3. Gains are due to a reduction in power required to turn accessories; an increase in accessories lifespan due to lower speed will also result. All factory harmonics/balancing are undisturbed.

Macht Schnell Performance Underdrive Pulleys have no negative effect on accessory operation and come fully equipped with new belts.
Attached Images

Last edited by E90M3_Guy; 01-19-2019 at 03:47 AM..
Appreciate 0