BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Vendor Comments/Review/Feedback Forum

BPM

06-12-2015, 08:15 PM   #1
8k3
Banned
Rep
Drives: Car

MRF: Outstanding Service

I was in need of solid subframe and Delrin diff mounts. I was traveling and needed them to arrive at a certain time in order to have the shop install them otherwise I'd miss my window of opportunity of install. Malek went above and beyond to get these parts out to me. He's an awesome guy and incredibly knowledgeable. If you need such items I highly recommend giving MRF a call. Looking forward to having him service my M when I am in his neck of the woods.
Appreciate 1
      06-12-2015, 08:31 PM   #2
Cidle
First Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2008 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8k3 View Post
I was in need of solid subframe and Delrin diff mounts. I was traveling and needed them to arrive at a certain time in order to have the shop install them otherwise I'd miss my window of opportunity of install. Malek went above and beyond to get these parts out to me. He's an awesome guy and incredibly knowledgeable. If you need such items I highly recommend giving MRF a call. Looking forward to having him service my M when I am in his neck of the woods.
I experienced the same level of service, needed the parts on a short notice for a track day. The follow-up support afterwards was just as impressive, called me back twice for alignment specs and other recommendations.

Last edited by Cidle; 06-12-2015 at 08:48 PM..
Appreciate 0
      06-13-2015, 09:51 PM   #3
Hujan
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: M3

Yup. MRF is the absolute best. He's the only mechanic I let touch my car (other than my go-to BMW service tech at my dealer when I need warranty work).

Aside from all the positive reviews, the thing that originally sold me on Malek and MRF was when I called for the first time to get a quote for an exhaust and install. After confirming he could order the exhaust and quoting a very reasonable rate for install, he mentioned that I could save $50 by ordering the exhaust through another vendor. Moreover, while I was on the phone, he logged onto M3Post to see if there were any new or lightly used units for sale on here.

To me, that kind of honesty is simply amazing. That is who Malek is and that kind of integrity and willingness to go the extra mile for his customers carries over into all the work he's ever done on my car. For example, I might be there for an alignment, and if he notices my bumper is not sitting flush, he will pop the hood and adjust the fasteners until it's sitting perfect. I've probably put close to 2k miles on my car just driving to and from MRF from San Diego, but it's been worth every mile.
Appreciate 0