BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > New and Preowned M3 Pricing, Ordering, Tracking / European Delivery / Dealer Reviews
 
EXXEL Distributions
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      09-22-2018, 12:43 PM   #1
Turbmando
Private First Class
19
Rep
177
Posts

Drives: 2012 135i
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: US

iTrader: (0)

Input Needed:M3 History

2013 M3 has been with current owner for 4 years. Car has ~10,000 miles.

First Owner: Lease - 1 Year,
Second Owner: Lease - 3 days. Still the first owner?
Third Owner Florida: Personal - 7 days
Fourth Owner: Personal - 8 months
Fifth Owner (Current): - 4 Years

Should I be worried, seems strange..
Attached Images
  

Last edited by Turbmando; 09-22-2018 at 04:58 PM.
Appreciate 0
      09-22-2018, 12:51 PM   #2
inTgr8r
Lieutenant General
inTgr8r's Avatar
Canada
1315
Rep
11,049
Posts

Drives: E86 Z4MC; E92 M3
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Toronto

iTrader: (9)

When loans are taken out & liens issued it sometimes shows as title change, because they have claim to the car on default.
__________________
Appreciate 0
      09-22-2018, 05:03 PM   #3
Turbmando
Private First Class
19
Rep
177
Posts

Drives: 2012 135i
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: US

iTrader: (0)

Thanks. Maybe owners 1-3 were the same person?
Appreciate 0
      09-22-2018, 07:02 PM   #4
EnVe46
Captain
EnVe46's Avatar
452
Rep
841
Posts

Drives: 11 E90 M3
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Fort Lauderdale, Fl

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbmando View Post
Thanks. Maybe owners 1-3 were the same person?
Very well could be refinancing. I bought a truck from a dealer and used their financing to get the price I wanted then refinanced a couple months later. Showed in carfax
__________________
2011.5 E90 M3 ZCP
Interlagos Blau
Appreciate 0
      09-24-2018, 06:15 PM   #5
Turbmando
Private First Class
19
Rep
177
Posts

Drives: 2012 135i
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: US

iTrader: (0)

Monday bump. Any other insight?
Appreciate 0
      09-24-2018, 06:25 PM   #6
cjm41
Private First Class
cjm41's Avatar
United_States
152
Rep
130
Posts

Drives: 2010 E92 M3
Join Date: Sep 2018
Location: St Petersburg, FL

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbmando View Post
Monday bump. Any other insight?
Want me to run an autocheck for you? I just bought an E92 today only burned 1 of my 25 checks I paid for. Maybe It'll give a little more info.

My car had two owners. Dealer was reported as the third. I'm technically the 4th. Dealer only had it a couple days- burned an owner spot now my car looks like a 4 owner car.
__________________
2010 E92 M3
Appreciate 0
      09-24-2018, 08:49 PM   #7
Turbmando
Private First Class
19
Rep
177
Posts

Drives: 2012 135i
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: US

iTrader: (0)

Thanks. Pm sent

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjm41 View Post
Want me to run an autocheck for you? I just bought an E92 today only burned 1 of my 25 checks I paid for. Maybe It'll give a little more info.

My car had two owners. Dealer was reported as the third. I'm technically the 4th. Dealer only had it a couple days- burned an owner spot now my car looks like a 4 owner car.
Appreciate 0
      09-24-2018, 09:20 PM   #8
cjm41
Private First Class
cjm41's Avatar
United_States
152
Rep
130
Posts

Drives: 2010 E92 M3
Join Date: Sep 2018
Location: St Petersburg, FL

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbmando View Post
Thanks. Pm sent

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjm41 View Post
Want me to run an autocheck for you? I just bought an E92 today only burned 1 of my 25 checks I paid for. Maybe It'll give a little more info.

My car had two owners. Dealer was reported as the third. I'm technically the 4th. Dealer only had it a couple days- burned an owner spot now my car looks like a 4 owner car.
Replied

Feel free to post that link I sent you here if you think anyone might be able to provide more insight!
__________________
2010 E92 M3
Appreciate 0
      09-25-2018, 07:47 AM   #9
Turbmando
Private First Class
19
Rep
177
Posts

Drives: 2012 135i
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: US

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjm41 View Post
Replied

Feel free to post that link I sent you here if you think anyone might be able to provide more insight!
Very helpful! Only 3 owners instead of 5

http://https://drive.google.com/file/d/1IFwvJDu0zprewXK9jVeBdYqo44X8Mbdn/view?usp=sharing

Looks good, but went to auction twice?
Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:41 PM.




m3post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST