BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > SPONSORS Classifieds/Groupbuys/Specials Area > Suspension | Brakes | Chassis | Handling

GetBMWParts

01-04-2019, 03:21 PM   #1
vividracing
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
United_States
Rep

Drives: E90 M3, F30 335i, F80 M3

▀▄▀▄ Vivid Racing | Alcon Advantage Extreme 365x32mm Brake Kit Front Mono6 BMW M3

Vivid Racing Presents: Alcon Advantage Extreme 365x32mm Brake Kit Front Mono6 BMW M3 E90/92 08-13

MSRP $4184.00. PM, call, or email for FORUM Exclusive Pricing!

Jacob@vividracing.com | +1.480.966.3040 x254 | www.vividracing.com

Product Information:
Stopping when you want to, and more importantly where you need to, is a fundamental requirement of attaining speed. Alcon's Advantage Extreme brake kits have been designed to do just that. Providing ultimate braking performance in a direct replacement package, these kits make use of the technology behind Alcon's involvement in top level motorsport, including F1, World Rally Championship, NASCAR and Japanese GT racing. Alcon Advantage Extreme brake kits provide both exceptional braking performance and feel in a direct replacement package for the serious enthusiast.

Features:

Calipers:
Advantage Extreme calipers are gravity die cast monobloc constructions using aluminum alloy for optimum strength and weight.
Steel pistons with nickel plated finish for durability to achieve a corrosion resistant surface.
To protect against the elements nitrile rubber wiper seals are installed in the caliper bores out board of the EPDM pressure seals. The design is more effective in high performance applications than external boots that can get damaged being in contact with a hot brake pad.
Piston bore sizes are staggered to ensure even pad wear

Rotors: 365x32 mm
Advantage Extreme discs have been engineered to produce optimum bite, thermal stability and durability in an exceptionally high strength to low weight design. This has been achieved by combining a special Alcon developed iron alloy disc with an aerospace specification alloy bell.
Unique crescent grooves on friction faces provide the bite usually associated with drilled discs without the attendant durability problems.
Directional curved cooling vanes for optimum cooling performance
Alcon's floating disc system (as used in the majority of applications) has been designed to allow thermal expansion of the disc throughout its life while minimizing the tendency to judder
Rear hats are machined from cast iron with internal dimensions that replicate the stock drum to retain the stock parking brake operation with no additional modifications

Pads:
These low noise pads offer strong cold performance for start up and city driving and are specially formulated for excellent resistance to fade at elevated temperatures

ACTION: Forum Exclusive Pricing for a Limited Time!

Ordering:

Phone:
You can reach me directly by calling +1.480.966.3040 x254 to place your order over the phone.

Payment Methods:
- Credit/Debit Cards (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express)
- PayPal
- Bank Wire
- Bill Me Later
- AZ Orders will incur 7.8% sales tax
- All international orders (outside of US and Canada) require Bank Wire or PayPal

Shipping:
We have very competitive worldwide shipping rates. Most orders leave via FedEx, however we do use UPS, DHL, and various freight companies. The most efficient shipping method takes precedence. Expedited shipping is available by request.

Hours of Operation: We do not observe Daylight Savings Time in Arizona
March-October: M-F 9am-6pm PST
November-February: M-F 8am-5pm PST
We are closed for business Saturday and Sunday

Contact Information:
Phone: 480.966.3040 x254
Email: Jacob@vividracing.com

Please feel free to contact me via PM, Email, or Phone if you have any questions.
Appreciate 0
      01-11-2019, 01:59 PM   #2
wyatth
Major
Rep
Drives: E90 ZCP

Please PM me the price.
Appreciate 0
      02-04-2019, 05:25 PM   #3
vividracing
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
United_States
Rep

Drives: E90 M3, F30 335i, F80 M3

Contact Me Directly for Special Pricing!
Appreciate 0