BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Private Sellers - For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for sale/wanted/trade

05-01-2021, 01:04 PM   #1
osuidoc
Rep
Drives: 2015 335ix MSport

08 e90 Manual AW/B Stock 68k miles Sunroof

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Item Interest
If you are looking for a deal and a project, this may be the car for you.

Its a manual 4 door with a clean CarFax and mechanically seems to be in order.

I just acquired this 2008 M3 via a wholesale auction through my friends dealership. I had hoped to enjoy one of my "must-have" cars for awhile and then sell later in the year.

The car was sold as "radio inoperable" which I thought would be no big deal but when I received the car, the radio and the multimedia screen would not power on. My mechanic began to look into the issue and tells me that apparently the previous dealership or owner had disconnected all of the trunk electronics and the wiring behind the radio had been spliced into. He is unsure of how to even begin to diagnose or repair as electronics are not his specialty.

I have decided that before I send the car to another shop, I will first offer the car for sale as-is. The car is worth $30k in the current market so I believe have priced it accordingly.

If anyone here knows about this car or its recent history, please PM as I will make the repairs needed if I don't find an interested buyer as-is.

Appreciate 0
      05-01-2021, 04:55 PM   #2
Elvis15
Rep
Drives: BMW m3

Garage List
2015 BMW m3  [0.00]
Pm sent
Appreciate 0
      05-02-2021, 08:32 PM   #3
austinlsinger
General
United_States
Rep
Drives: P-Cars & American Muscle

Could be interested to strip and build into a track car! PM your number please so we can talk, thanks!
Appreciate 0