BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Private Sellers - For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Wheels and Tires Items

Mporium BMW
Closed Thread

02-22-2009, 02:06 PM   #23
rAdzM
Smashed!
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009 E92 M3

Garage List
2009 BMW M3  [10.00]
2006 BMW M5  [9.00]
so how much for the HRE's?

BBS | BREMBO | RECARO | ig: @euro_rad
Appreciate 0
      02-22-2009, 04:33 PM   #24
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 Jerez DCT M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by unique View Post
no my friend the issue is not me.. you dont know me at all and i would not care if anyone loves me at all..

I loved all of my e46 m3s with passion and almost cried when i had to get rid of them.. i am not into my e92 that way at all. it feels like a watered down m6.. heavy and slowwww..

people ask me why i bought the car and my response is always the same..

when i went to the dealership they had a red one, with very nice options. they were askin 15k over. the car just came out, and the hype was incredible. i was in very close relations with the dealer so they would have let me get the car at sticker. ONE PROBLEM THEY DID NOT LET ME TEST DRIVE IT. i figured that the e92 should be everything the e46 m3 was but better. design was definitely bar none the best looking car out to date. since i expected the e92 to offer what the e46 did but better i jumped on the deal.

after break in i realized that the car isnt all that.. too heavy for my taste, very watered down.

my conclusion for the e92 m3 is this..... as much as i am a 6mt guy... you gotta get the m3 in dct and daily drive it, thats all its good for pure bmw comfort and daily driving the dct is just for comfort.
Just does not make sense to me, the E46 M3 was awesome but this thing is a whole new level in every aspect.

I think you are going more for flash than for performance. What exactly do you want the M3 to do?
Appreciate 0
      02-22-2009, 04:44 PM   #25
unique
SiDeWaYz
Rep
Drives: M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sticky View Post
Just does not make sense to me, the E46 M3 was awesome but this thing is a whole new level in every aspect.

I think you are going more for flash than for performance. What exactly do you want the M3 to do?
1. my first question to you is this... Have you owned an e46 m3?? and if you have i want proof with a picture of the car

2. the very first time i drove the e46 m3 i was petrified, amazed, bedazzled, shocked, and every other word that describes pure excitement with a pinch of adrenaline. the e46 m3 was sleek, classy and represented what a true M car should be. it should be light and easily tossible. it should be very powerful, and the e46 m3 at the time was going head to head with every car i can think of, the c5 z06 head to head, 360 modena head to head, cobras head to head, and destroyed almost all the cars on the road, and was offered at 55k. it was easily drifted, it handled amazing with a few upgrades, and even for a car made in 2001 it handled better than most cars out today. look at the awesome ratio factor of the e46 m3 and the new m3.. when the e46 m3 came out 0-60 in 4.8 was just scary. it was better than anything and murdered 3 generations of the s4's hahaha lol... the e46 m3 could be comparable to the 996 gt3 the gt3 of that era.. now the e92 m3 is complete garbage.. it gets beat by everything, on and off the track. the awesome ratio of the e92 m3 and e46 m3 are not even close.. those of you who track your cars or know anything of performance will agree the new m3 sucks for a car that has such heritage. the e46 m3 murdered amg's especially the c class amg. have any of you got pwned byt the c63 yet lolol.. funny thing is mercedes couldnt beat the e46 m3 with a second try... benz put out a c32 amg and that got whooped, then the c55 got whooped hahaa..the e46 m3 just beat nearly everything of its time.. and it held this champion record for like 5 years.. the new m3 just came out and its getting man handled by everything. i understand that everyone here is a die hard M fan but the last real M car was the e46 m3, and bmw just buried the rest of there M line for good. the new m3 doesnt even feel near to what an e46 m3 feels like. the e46 m3 won engine of the year 5 years straight. keep in mind that it came out 8 years ago, and after 8 years you would think bmw would make something ridiculous but they just shot the m line in the forehead. for crying out loud lexus made a car that can compete... the e46 m3 just man handled all of its competition. the new m3 should have been a 3.8 liter inline 6, 9k rpm, 400 hp, and 3400 pounds.. nuff said... 3400 pounds is heavy, but that just makes it more fun an we can make them lighter

3. what makes you like your m3 so much?? what does it offer except for comfort and great design. please dont say it handles well and it is fast because that just tells me that you dont have any idea what a good handling car is or driven one.
Appreciate 0
      02-22-2009, 04:50 PM   #26
Banned
United_States
Rep

Quote:
1. my first question to you is this... Have you owned an e46 m3?? and if you have i want proof with a picture of the car

2. the very first time i drove the e46 m3 i was petrified, amazed, bedazzled, shocked, and every other word that describes pure excitement with a pinch of adrenaline. the e46 m3 was sleek, classy and represented what a true M car should be. it should be light and easily tossible. it should be very powerful, and the e46 m3 at the time was going head to head with every car i can think of, the c5 z06 head to head, 360 modena head to head, cobras head to head, and destroyed almost all the cars on the road, and was offered at 55k. it was easily drifted, it handled amazing with a few upgrades, and even for a car made in 2001 it handled better than most cars out today. look at the awesome ratio factor of the e46 m3 and the new m3.. when the e46 m3 came out 0-60 in 4.8 was just scary. it was better than anything and murdered 3 generations of the s4's hahaha lol... the e46 m3 could be comparable to the 996 gt3 the gt3 of that era.. now the e92 m3 is complete garbage.. it gets beat by everything, on and off the track. the awesome ration of the e92 m3 and e46 m3 are not even close.. those of you who track your cars or know anything of performance will agree the new m3 sucks for a car that has such heritage. the e46 m3 murdered amg's especially the c class amg. have any of you got pwned byt the c63 yet lolol.. funny thing is mercedes couldnt beat the e46 m3 with a second try... benz put out a c32 amg and that got whooped, then the c55 got whooped hahaa..the e46 m3 just beat nearly everything of its time.. and it held this champion record for like 5 years.. the new m3 just came out and its getting man handled by everything. i understand that everyone here is a die hard M fan but the last real M car was the e46 m3, and bmw just buried the rest of there M line for good. the new m3 doesnt even feel near to what an e46 m3 feels like. the e46 m3 won engine of the year 5 years straight. keep in mind that it came out 8 years ago, and after 8 years you would think bmw would make something ridiculous but they just shot the m line in the forehead.
1. Here, do you need fingerprints as well? (post 52 or so):

http://www.m3post.com/forums/showthr...=228153&page=3

2. Nostalgia. It wasn't going head to head with the C5 Z06, the C5 Z06 RAPED the E46 M3, I know first hand. The 360 modena was faster as well, and the Cobra? I assume you mean the 4.6 liter because when the 03 hit, game over. The E46 M3 handles nowhere near the E92. I think you are describing the feel, which is fine. Yes, it did murder 3 generations of S4's. It was not comparable to the 996 GT3, that car was significantly stronger, I know first hand.

What does it get beat by? I don't know because I beat everything I run into, including early Gallardos. Regarding the track, maybe its the driver?
Appreciate 0
      02-22-2009, 04:57 PM   #27
unique
SiDeWaYz
Rep

Quote:

2. Nostalgia. It wasn't going head to head with the C5 Z06, the C5 Z06 RAPED the E46 M3, I know first hand. The 360 modena was faster as well, and the Cobra? I assume you mean the 4.6 liter because when the 03 hit, game over. The E46 M3 handles nowhere near the E92. I think you are describing the feel, which is fine. Yes, it did murder 3 generations of S4's. It was not comparable to the 996 GT3, that car was significantly stronger, I know first hand.

What does it get beat by? I don't know because I beat everything I run into, including early Gallardos. Regarding the track, maybe its the driver?

bro you really like to argue with everyone lolol... i didnt say that e46 m3 beat them, i said it went head to head with them.. i have a 996 gt3 in my family, and i can tell you that for a bmw that was worth 55k at the time.. it holds its grounds.
Appreciate 0
      02-22-2009, 04:58 PM   #28
unique
SiDeWaYz
Rep

Quote:

head to head
Appreciate 0
      02-22-2009, 04:59 PM   #29
unique
SiDeWaYz
Rep

Quote:

head to head
Appreciate 0
      02-22-2009, 05:00 PM   #30
unique
SiDeWaYz
Rep

Quote:

head to head
Appreciate 0
      02-22-2009, 05:01 PM   #31
Banned
United_States
Rep

Quote:
bro you really like to argue with everyone lolol... i didnt say that e46 m3 beat them, i said it went head to head with them.. i have a 996 gt3 in my family, and i can tell you that for a bmw that was worth 55k at the time.. it holds its grounds.
No, I just feel you are looking for a car to offer something other than performance. Hence the mention of the gallardo.

The E92 M3 goes head to head with higher performing cars in my mind. It made the gap between the GT3 closer. It runs with the big torque AMG's. It is right there with the supercharged cobra. I guess it is perspective.
Appreciate 0
      02-22-2009, 05:03 PM   #32
unique
SiDeWaYz
Rep

Quote:

hahahahh wtf r u serious.. the e46 m3 doesnt handle any where near what the e92 is.. bro the new m3 is just a tad bit quicker at a track because of its power.. other than that give me an e46 and i will give you an e92 and run circles around you depending on your trrack experience
Appreciate 0
      02-22-2009, 05:06 PM   #33
unique
SiDeWaYz
Rep

Quote:
No, I just feel you are looking for a car to offer something other than performance. Hence the mention of the gallardo.

The E92 M3 goes head to head with higher performing cars in my mind. It made the gap between the GT3 closer. It runs with the big torque AMG's. It is right there with the supercharged cobra. I guess it is perspective.
bro you really get on peoples threads and start shit..

i am picking up 2 cars. the gallardo is going to be awesome because it is an exotic and i can get one for 85k, it will be fun for me coz of my age.

i am picking up a 997 gt3 rs most likely.. which is my definition of a real car so dnt come at my thread and tell me wtf i am looking for.. coz it should be obvious that the guy who rips up his brand new bimmer and gets clubsport suspension, cage, brembos, and a fucking agressive alignment, is looking for performance.. the gallardo is just something that will be fun for my age.
Appreciate 0
      02-22-2009, 05:06 PM   #34
Banned
United_States
Rep

Quote:
hahahahh wtf r u serious.. the e46 m3 doesnt handle any where near what the e92 is.. bro the new m3 is just a tad bit quicker at a track because of its power.. other than that give me an e46 and i will give you an e92 and run circles around you depending on your trrack experience
The driver is the greatest variable, but you honestly think an E46 M3 is going to handle as well as an E92? hahahahh wtf r u serious
Appreciate 0
      02-22-2009, 05:08 PM   #35
Banned
United_States
Rep

Quote:
bro you really get on peoples threads and start shit..

i am picking up 2 cars. the gallardo is going to be awesome because it is an exotic and i can get one for 85k, it will be fun for me coz of my age.

i am picking up a 997 gt3 rs most likely.. which is my definition of a real car so dnt come at my thread and tell me wtf i am looking for.. coz it should be obvious that the guy who rips up his brand new bimmer and gets clubsport suspension, cage, brembos, and a fucking agressive alignment, is looking for performance.. the gallardo is just something that will be fun for my age.
Fun for your age? I think that sums it all up.

Try having a discussion without getting upset. You are picking up a GT3 RS and a Gallardo eh? I just have a feeling you live with your parents and don't have an issue with the M3 itself but want a car to show something off. Am I close?
Appreciate 0
      02-22-2009, 05:10 PM   #36
unique
SiDeWaYz
Rep

Quote:
The driver is the greatest variable, but you honestly think an E46 M3 is going to handle as well as an E92? hahahahh wtf r u serious
you are an idiot and you dont know jack shit about racing and performance. none the less about the way a car handles.. the e46 m3 chassis is a proven one. loaded's car is getting extremely low 7 mins on the rin with an e46 m3 chassis. and on top of that. the new m3 and and the old one balance eachother out.. you are going to tell me that 3640 pound car handles.. no car that ways that much in my opinion handles well
Appreciate 0
      02-22-2009, 05:13 PM   #37
Banned
United_States
Rep

Quote:
you are an idiot and you dont know jack shit about racing and performance. none the less about the way a car handles.. the e46 m3 chassis is a proven one. loaded's car is getting extremely low 7 mins on the rin with an e46 m3 chassis. and on top of that. the new m3 and and the old one balance eachother out.. you are going to tell me that 3640 pound car handles.. no car that ways that much in my opinion handles well
The loaded M3 sure shows what a delimited, supercharged, stripped, M3 is capable of.

Let me know when you get a car that makes you happy, best of luck.
Appreciate 0
      02-22-2009, 05:14 PM   #38
unique
SiDeWaYz
Rep

Quote:
Fun for your age? I think that sums it all up.

Try having a discussion without getting upset. You are picking up a GT3 RS and a Gallardo eh? I just have a feeling you live with your parents and don't have an issue with the M3 itself but want a car to show something off. Am I close?
brooo why the fuck do you care on what i doo, like r u serious, because you dont even know me and are going to come to my thread and talk shit to me, and ask me all these retarded questions.. 4 months ago i was willing to get a nrs for 180k, with my m3 payed of, as a trade in i can possibly pick up 2 cars, i rather not do that so i am still debating.. i am most likely going to get one.
Appreciate 0
      02-22-2009, 05:18 PM   #39
unique
SiDeWaYz
Rep

Quote:
The loaded M3 sure shows what a delimited, supercharged, stripped, M3 is capable of.

Let me know when you get a car that makes you happy, best of luck.
i think that the gt3 rs will be the secret to my problems.

i apologize for getting upset, but you are coming into my thread and asking me some stupid questions then you try calling me out as if i live with my parents. and have not even met me. ohh and the shop that i go to, to install my parts will tell you in what method i pay them. and i dont think "kids" can go and drop over 18k in there car
Appreciate 0
      02-22-2009, 05:21 PM   #40
Banned
United_States
Rep

Quote:
i think that the gt3 rs will be the secret to my problems.

i apologize for getting upset, but you are coming into my thread and asking me some stupid questions then you try calling me out as if i live with my parents. and have not even met me. ohh and the shop that i go to, to install my parts will tell you in what method i pay them. and i dont think "kids" can go and drop over 18k in there car
18k is pocket change for certain kids to drop on their car.

I don't think my questions are stupid, but if you do that is fine.

I hope the GT3RS is the secret to your problems, but I don't think it will be. Anyway, the GT3RS is a great car, good luck.

I was under the impression you were a teenager? Did not realize you were living on your own making money.
Appreciate 0
      02-22-2009, 05:34 PM   #41
unique
SiDeWaYz
Rep

Quote:
18k is pocket change for certain kids to drop on their car.

I don't think my questions are stupid, but if you do that is fine.

I hope the GT3RS is the secret to your problems, but I don't think it will be. Anyway, the GT3RS is a great car, good luck.

I was under the impression you were a teenager? Did not realize you were living on your own making money.
lol i bet i am not too much younger than you are my friend unless your in your mid 30s
Appreciate 0
      02-22-2009, 05:40 PM   #42
SlammedR8
Major General
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2019 X5 40i/2020 R8 V10 Spyder

only one thing to say..you cant compare the E46 M3 to the AMGs that were being built back then. Today, AMGs are much faster and have much bigger motors then back then. So that isnt a fair comparison!

I dunno, I never owned an E46 M3 but I drove my buddys very often and I didnt love it the way I love my E93. It wasnt all that fast to me, and it sounded like you were dragging a bunch of empty pop cans behind you!
2020 Audi R8 V10 Performance Spyder 6MT - Ascari Blue/Black
Appreciate 0
      02-22-2009, 05:43 PM   #43
unique
SiDeWaYz
Rep

the gt3 rs is light, lots of power, can be raced right out of the box.. my problems will be solveddd...

thanks for your concern.. i wish you would have been more productive to yourself, your family, hell and even your country instead of caring about my situation...

some people bother me, like you really just drove me nuts for the past 30 mins, because you simply cared about what i wanted to get as my next car and you simply cared about my situation in general.. you my friend need to care about your life and not other peoples, maybe your life is not interesting, and im sorry if that offends you. but do your self a favor and dont be so nosy and dont always state your opinion. especially in cases where you obviously dont know anything about (performance, racing, handling, trackeing.. ect) and dont tell me what you think will make me happy, stop taking your time to think about me, get a life of your own.. its funny because know on this forum cares but you
Appreciate 0
      02-22-2009, 05:46 PM   #44
unique
SiDeWaYz
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by slammedm3 View Post
only one thing to say..you cant compare the E46 M3 to the AMGs that were being built back then. Today, AMGs are much faster and have much bigger motors then back then. So that isnt a fair comparison!

I dunno, I never owned an E46 M3 but I drove my buddys very often and I didnt love it the way I love my E93. It wasnt all that fast to me, and it sounded like you were dragging a bunch of empty pop cans behind you!
omg lololol

plz dnt state your opinion about performance and the e46 m3.. you havent owned one and you drive a vert. obviously you dont care about the same things i doo.. and yes the amgs are built way better know, they have clearly upgraded.. they should have clearly made that same upgrade with the e92, it shouldve been a better car
Appreciate 0
Closed Thread