BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Private Sellers - For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Non-Automotive Classifieds

Mporium BMW

02-22-2011, 10:08 PM   #1
1cleanm6
Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep
Drives: M5 comp/Range/i3S

Droid Incredible...

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
Hey guys so i use to rock a gay(i know this doesnt help my sale but whatever lol) android incredible phone until one day I lost it. I called asurion and they sent me a new phone. So I found the phone 3 days later in my room i called to send it back. However they said I have to send back the one they sent me so I can get the original unlocked. However impossible to do as I didnt have an extra phone to use...

So this phone in awesome condition is for sale , its locked. Im sure you other armenians with your phone connections can easily get it unlocked. This goes for everyone else too lol.

Just to be clear: this is the android phone i originally lost.

Comes with phone, battery, and charger.

Make me an offer I cant refuse... I have no need for this phone its collecting dust, im sure itll come to use to someone.

Appreciate 0