BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > Regional Forums > USA - Great Lakes

EXXEL Distributions

01-06-2018, 04:51 PM   #1
adnanm3
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW M3, 2013 X5

FS: 2011 E90 M3 sedan for sale in columbus ohio

Up for sale is my 2011 e90 M3 DCT.
Selling because I bought an x5 and cannot justify having 2 cars at this time.

The reduced price is due to a rebuilt title.

I know a lot of members steer clear of rebuilt titles, and I can understand why. My brother is a salvage car dealer and the only reason I bought this car was because it was an anomaly. The car was salvaged due to "flood damage," however the only thing wrong with it was moisture in the headlight - which was fully replaced. Also had a cracked windshield which was replaced OEM. Drives and performs like any other e90, everything works the way it should. I have had it for a year and put ~7k on it. Feel free to ask any questions, inspect, or have a PPI done.

I have the car up on eBay as well as for local sale. Below is the link and description. Feel free to PM, call, or text.

**Sorry for the terrible pics, its 0 degrees in Columbus and I didn't want to drive around/get a wash with the current temperatures and roads. New pics to come! **

pics: https://photos.app.goo.gl/gxdLcIc8NoGqax6S2
eBay link: https://www.ebay.com/itm/273014166883

Description:
2011 BMW /// M3

7 Speed DCT transmission

Jerez black exterior/Black leather interior

51k miles

19” DINAN BBS CH-R Rims ($3k rims)

Navigation, Heated seats, Moonroof, Fully Loaded!

VIN: WBSPM9C53BE202862

Up for sale is my beloved 2011 BMW M3. This vehicle represents the pinnacle of German engineering, and is a rare example of a well-maintained low mile masterpiece. I am regrettably selling this car because my new job has moved me to Ohio and I need an all wheel drive vehicle. I have already purchased another vehicle and only using this car when the weather permits. I would rather the car go to a good home instead of sitting in my garage all winter.

I bought this car with 44k miles about 1 year ago. This car has been a real passion to drive, and who ever purchases it will be very lucky. The car now has 51,600 miles and drives like a dream. It has always been enthusiast owned and adult driven, never tracked or modded. I have owned several M3’s (e36, e46, e92) and this is the cleanest one I have had.

Note: this car has a rebuilt clean title due to sitting in a flood plane area --affecting only the exterior of the car. There was moisture residue inside the driver side headlight and a cracked windshield when I bought the car over a year ago. Parts were replaced with OEM BMW Parts.
Not one drop of water was inside the car or on any of the mechanical components (engine, transmission, fuel lines – ANYWHERE). The car was never in an accident or had any paintwork. It was fully inspected inside and out before I purchased it.

It was issued a rebuilt clean title in the state of OH and I have been driving it happily for the past year. The new owner will not have to go through any hassle of inspections etc. I have driven this car halfway across the country (NY to OH) and have put over 7k miles on it. I can personally vouch for it running, driving, functioning, and performing at 100%.

I have never had a check engine light or any malfunctions/warning lights. I have performed all preventative maintenance for this car over the past year - oil change, spark plugs, throttle body actuators. It performs beautifully!

Vehicle is located in Columbus, OH. Local buyers are MORE than welcome to see this gem of a vehicle in person.

I put a lot of time and effort into this car and it really shows. I receive compliments wherever I go. You could give me a call or text me any time at 917.740.l786, thank you! Feel free to bring your mechanic to inspect the car, you wont be disappointed! I am very flexible and available to show the car to you. Car is being sold as-is with no warranty. This car is a 2011 so of course it has some normal wear that is age-appropriate. I tried to take as many pictures as possible from every angle to give a great depiction of the car. Buyer will not be disappointed! I am in no hurry to sell this car. If I don’t get my asking price, I will store it for the winter and enjoy it during the summer.

I took tons of more pics and even videos of the car for bidders who don’t have the opportunity to see this gem of a vehicle in person.

Last edited by adnanm3; 01-06-2018 at 05:01 PM..
Appreciate 0