BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > Regional Forums > USA - Southeast

Mporium BMW

10-04-2011, 10:07 AM   #1
///M_Monster
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 F80 M3 ZCP (on order)

Question Recommended Dealerships in FL?

Hey everyone!

This may be my first post, but I have been using this forum for quite a while as a resource for M3 info... Early next year (after my Army school concludes) I will be in the market to BUY a new 2012 E92 M3; fully loaded, MINUS DCT/cold weather options.

Are there any dealerships that anyone here has experience with in Jacksonville or Tampa areas? Are M3's typically made to order? I can't really find anything pre-existing on Cars.com or Autotrader.

I would like to find a dealership that is willing to give me a bargain. Also, I briefly looked in the 2012/2011 buying threads, but found nothing in the locations that I prefer.

Thanks!
Appreciate 0
      10-04-2011, 03:16 PM   #2
Untouchable
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: YMB M4

None. Ryan Amico from Steve Thomas BMW. No screwing around, he will cut you a deal for a few hundred dollars over DEALER INVOICE, no hidden fees, no negotiating, no hassles. Don't waste your time with a dealer, custom order your M3 and pick it up at the Performance Center at no additional charge, it's a great experience. Or do European Delivery and save an extra 7% off the cost of the car for huge savings. Don't deal with dealers who aren't willing to deal. You also might be able to get a Military discount, as Ryan about it, just google Steve Thomas BMW, located in California.
Appreciate 0
      10-04-2011, 11:35 PM   #3
Caspita
Turbo Guru
Rep
Drives: 2011.99 E92 ///M

Coggins BMW in Fort Pierce, ask for Dennis Laymon. I ordered the car exactly how I wanted and paid a couple hundred over invoice for it. No hassle or complications. And he put up with me calling what seemed to be every other day asking for updates on the production status.

Casp Media |
Appreciate 0
      10-05-2011, 07:48 AM   #4
///M_Monster
Private
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Untouchable View Post
None. Ryan Amico from Steve Thomas BMW. No screwing around, he will cut you a deal for a few hundred dollars over DEALER INVOICE, no hidden fees, no negotiating, no hassles. Don't waste your time with a dealer, custom order your M3 and pick it up at the Performance Center at no additional charge, it's a great experience. Or do European Delivery and save an extra 7% off the cost of the car for huge savings. Don't deal with dealers who aren't willing to deal. You also might be able to get a Military discount, as Ryan about it, just google Steve Thomas BMW, located in California.
So to clarify.... It is more advantageous to have my M3 ordered in California? I googled "BMW Performance Center", is it located in Greer, SC? So you're saying there is no destination charge to have it delivered at the Performance Center?

What is the deal with a European Delivery? How would I get it to FL at that point?
Appreciate 0
      10-05-2011, 07:49 AM   #5
///M_Monster
Private
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caspita View Post
Coggins BMW in Fort Pierce, ask for Dennis Laymon. I ordered the car exactly how I wanted and paid a couple hundred over invoice for it. No hassle or complications. And he put up with me calling what seemed to be every other day asking for updates on the production status.
Being that this dealer is in FL, I will definitely look into this. Thanks!

Do you agree with the Performance Center delivery option?
Appreciate 0
      10-05-2011, 09:40 PM   #6
Caspita
Turbo Guru
Rep
Drives: 2011.99 E92 ///M

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M_Monster View Post
Being that this dealer is in FL, I will definitely look into this. Thanks!

Do you agree with the Performance Center delivery option?
Performance Center delivery is up to you...you can have the dealership deliver it straight there from factory. Everybody raves about how amazing the experience was. Then you could drive it back home and enjoy the new machine.

Casp Media |
Appreciate 0
      10-05-2011, 09:47 PM   #7
'Cane
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2022 Aventurin/SS G82 xDrive

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M_Monster View Post
So to clarify.... It is more advantageous to have my M3 ordered in California? I googled "BMW Performance Center", is it located in Greer, SC? So you're saying there is no destination charge to have it delivered at the Performance Center?

What is the deal with a European Delivery? How would I get it to FL at that point?
Performance Center Delivery is free. They also provide you with hotel, dinner, and a day on the track.

European Delivery includes shipping, and can be combined with PCD. Or you could choose the dealer to have your car shipped too. It's also about $4500 less than US MSRP.
Appreciate 0
      10-05-2011, 09:50 PM   #8
GOLFFRR
Rep
Drives: GOLFFRR cart

Feel free to shoot Ryan an email if you would like any assistance or a quote. We have sold lots of cars to florida residents including the car that Omar at Active Autowerks made into that epic beast!.

BEFORE YOU BUY YOUR NEXT BMW, EMAIL OUR GUY KOTE FIRST!
Kote M Sales:Kotem@bmwofcamarillo.com Cell:805-368-9101
vipfinance@bmwofcamarillo.com for warranties!
Appreciate 0