BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > E90/E92 M3 Technical Topics > Cosmetic/Visual (Exterior + Interior) Modifications

10-24-2018, 04:04 PM   #1
Mvy
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 E93 M3

LEDER NOVILLO/H3 BAMBUSBEIGE (NCH3) dye

Hi All,
Anyone ever track down a source for LEDER NOVILLO/H3 BAMBUSBEIGE (NCH3) dye? Apparently this is a rare interior color and therefore not available on most of the leather company sites that focus on BMW. Let me know if you sourced a dye for this color. I have some areas to fix due to using swissvax leather cleaner which removed the dye on my armrest.

Harrop Supercharger, BPM Tune, K/W Coil over kit, Stoptek BBK, Magnaflow exhaust, ear to ear grin everytime I drive...
Appreciate 1
      10-24-2018, 09:12 PM   #2
crazydrummer
Captain
Rep
Drives: 335i 08

No luck on the dye, but I’ve got spare e90 door cards and front seat parts in good shape if you need any of those. Was in same position, lucked out and found a complete interior for pretty cheap that was in decent shape
Appreciate 0
      10-24-2018, 09:28 PM   #3
byroncheung
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: e90 m3, 997.2 c2s, x166 GL450

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mvy View Post
Hi All,
Anyone ever track down a source for LEDER NOVILLO/H3 BAMBUSBEIGE (NCH3) dye? Apparently this is a rare interior color and therefore not available on most of the leather company sites that focus on BMW. Let me know if you sourced a dye for this color. I have some areas to fix due to using swissvax leather cleaner which removed the dye on my armrest.
i just went through this a month ago to touch up the side bolster and also back seats with tire marks.

i bought the dye from Bespoke Leathering : https://bespokeleathering.com/

match is pretty good if the original dye is in good condition (it matched better with my backseat which was mint and less good with the front which got some dye transfer from jeans etc...)

i used airbrush for application.
Appreciate 0
      10-25-2018, 02:49 AM   #4
Mvy
Captain
United_States
Rep

Thanks for the replies. Being that bespoke is in the UK, i may go ahead and send a sample to match to leatherworldtech instead. They offered to help since they dont have this color in their sample database. If anyone knows of a US provider of this dye its appreciated.

Harrop Supercharger, BPM Tune, K/W Coil over kit, Stoptek BBK, Magnaflow exhaust, ear to ear grin everytime I drive...
Appreciate 0
      10-25-2018, 05:45 AM   #5
byroncheung
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: e90 m3, 997.2 c2s, x166 GL450

Quote:
Thanks for the replies. Being that bespoke is in the UK, i may go ahead and send a sample to match to leatherworldtech instead. They offered to help since they dont have this color in their sample database. If anyone knows of a US provider of this dye its appreciated.
That should work too. I was too lazy and didn't want to send sample etc...
Appreciate 0
      10-26-2018, 10:05 AM   #6
crazydrummer
Captain
Rep
Drives: 335i 08

Quote:

I’ve used them in the past to match a Modena interior in my e36. Good guys to work with. I’d recommend a airbrush and make sure to play around with how much you cut it with distilled water.
Appreciate 0
      10-26-2018, 11:10 AM   #7
deansbimmer
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
Rep

Drives: 2011 E93 M3

Garage List
1988 BMW M3  [0.00]
2013 BMW M3  [0.00]
2011 X5M  [0.00]
2011 BMW M3  [0.00]
We order our colorants and repair supplies from Furniture Clinic. Their products are trade level compared to the consumer go-to's everyone parrots here. They don't list Bamboo Beige online but They've supplied it to us before so they have the code if you call them. Or you can send them a piece from your car an they'll match it for you.

https://www.furnitureclinic.com/Color_Chart?BMW
Appreciate 0
      10-26-2018, 11:56 AM   #8
Mvy
Captain
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazydrummer View Post
No luck on the dye, but I’ve got spare e90 door cards and front seat parts in good shape if you need any of those. Was in same position, lucked out and found a complete interior for pretty cheap that was in decent shape
Ive got an E93 so I think some of the interior is different parts wise. Do you have S4AEA Armrest front, retractable as an option in bamboo color in your interior spare parts? Its the moving split center piece of the right armrest that is worn on my car.

Appreciate 0
      11-17-2018, 01:14 PM   #9
nyc_dude
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 09 //M3 e90 Interlagos Blue

Garage List
Check

http://www.leatherworldtech.com/BMW-...ors-s/1846.htm

Don't have your color but they might be able to get it.

Cheers
Appreciate 0
      04-22-2019, 02:41 PM   #10
earthwormjim
Registered
Rep
Drives: BMW M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazydrummer View Post
I’ve used them in the past to match a Modena interior in my e36. Good guys to work with. I’d recommend a airbrush and make sure to play around with how much you cut it with distilled water.
Sorry to necro this thread, but what color did you pick from Furniture clinic? They do not appear to offer their color matching service anymore.
Appreciate 0