BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > E90/E92 M3 Technical Topics > Wheels + Tires Sponsored by The Tire Rack
  TireRack

KEEP M3POST ALIVE BY DOING YOUR TIRERACK SHOPPING FROM THIS BANNER LINK!

10-04-2011, 08:16 PM   #1
jjbrooks003
Registered
Rep
Drives: m3

Klassen wheels K10.0 20 inch practically new/ offers?

I have a low mileage set of klassen wheels... This car was a rarely driven weekend M3 E92... I traded the car in and took off the wheels and tires because the expense to me was over 9000. I am looking for offers. If you have any question call jennifer (909)663-7130... I can box and have them shipped if you are out of the area... I also do the ebay and paypal thing.
Product: KLASSEN Wheels
Size: 20 inch
Front: 20x9 +40 offset
Rear: 20x11 +45 offset
Bolt pattern: 5x100
Tires: 4000 miles on them 255/30/20 and 305/25/20 falcon fk452
Class: 3-Piece Forged Wheel
Standard: 1 Color Face, Chrome Lip
Center: forged, 6061, T6 treated
Inner Barrel: forged, 6061, T6 treated
Outer Barrel: forged, 6061, T6 treated
Options: painted alpine white inset

KLASSEN Leichtmetallrader is a company which focuses strictly on quality, exclusivity and durability. These wheels are not for everyone but only for those who know the difference and can afford to choose. Primarily the wheels are catered to high-end exotics, european sports and luxury vehicles. Also, they are often found in use on Japanese VIP-style luxury sedans.

The wheels are made from 6061 aerospace grade aluminum. The forgings are made with a 8000 lbs. hydraulic press which is better than conventional rotary forgings that are standard for most other forged wheels. Before cutting, the aluminum goes through the T-6 heat treatment process in order to significantly increase the durability of the material.

The bolts that hold the wheels together are proprietary to KLASSEN. They can withstand 165,000 PSI where the standard bolt can only handle 120,000 PSI. Unlike most other 3-piece wheels, none of KLASSEN wheels use regular hardware bolts found in home improvement stores.

KLASSEN products are among the few that meet both JWA and TUV quality standards. They are made and assembled in USA and show the quality that is easily distinguished by naked eye.

The 3-piece construction allows for more customization and fitment options for each specific car. These particular wheels normally allow for 0.5" extra lip comparing to the alternatives in similar price range.

There is infinite number of options available for these wheels. You can choose the color of any part of the wheel in paint, powder coat or anodize. Any part of the wheel can be chromed or brushed. The rivets can be ordered in steel, titanium and in any desirable color. All the offsets, lip sizes and width can be modified. KLASSEN Leichtmetallrader wheels are for the true connoisseurs of automotive aftermarket modifications and they are in the class of their own.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      10-05-2011, 09:41 PM   #2
Phillzpeed
Gesundheit!
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 FBWM M4 ZCP 6MT

Those were on an E92 M3? Did you list the correct specs, because those specs are all wrong...
Appreciate 0
      10-06-2011, 09:05 AM   #3
calintexas
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2019 X3 M40i

You need to move this post to the "for sale" forum. As has been said, your offsets are way off for an E9X M3. Don't hold your breath on selling those wheels here.
      10-06-2011, 09:50 AM   #4
THE TECH
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
Rep

Drives: BPMsport 2012 E92 M3

Garage List
Something is fishy. This person has two different logins on this forum. Buyers beware.
Appreciate 0