BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > E90/E92 M3 Technical Topics > Coding / ConnectedDrive / Audio-Video / Electronics / Bluetooth / I-Drive & Nav

04-15-2024, 02:24 PM   #309
kzg1969
Lieutenant Colonel
Scotland
Rep
Drives: X3M Comp / M3 E93

Wonder if someone can help me - I bought an e93 that had this camera conversion by the previous owner (@SaNGRia you did the coding for it).

Everything worked well for last 8month and then the camera stopped displaying the other day. Next day it was back to working and now has stopped again. See pic below where there is no image and camera controls are greyed out.

Any idea where to start fault finding? Camera? TRSVC PDC?

IS there any checks i can do to try and narrow it down?
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      04-17-2024, 10:58 PM   #310
SaNGRia
Major
Rep
Drives: LCI E93 M3 + F85 X5M

Hmm. During the malfunction check the modules related to RC to see which one is not functioning. If modules are responding properly then check the rear camera on the handle. Either cable issue or one of the module going bad.
, F85 ACC Retrofit
Appreciate 0
      Yesterday, 07:11 AM   #311
kzg1969
Lieutenant Colonel
Scotland
Rep
Drives: X3M Comp / M3 E93

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaNGRia View Post
...... During the malfunction check the modules related to RC to see which one is not functioning.....
Hi, when you say malfunction check the module, i am guessing you mean by NCSExpert or ISTA - neither of which i have.

the more think about this, i presume if it was camera relate it would at least show a blank screen from camera?

I guess therefore its TRSVC not sending signal to PDC module?

I presume there is no specific fuse for TRSVC? and since PDC works, it cant be that fuse?
Appreciate 0