BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > M3 Photos/Video/Media Gallery

04-07-2015, 07:07 PM   #89
s85e90
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: black e90

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1MOREMOD View Post
Costs a shit ton more than buying car already done but way cheaper than paying someone else to do it for you. Certain satisfaction in getting to know your car intimately too.

I have a 911 turbo in my garage that right now is apart and seems to be more apart than driven since I got it, but it's a little therapeutic for me to take it apart and put it back together better than before. (not to mention the satisfaction of building my own stuff).
Appreciate 0
      04-07-2015, 07:13 PM   #90
1MOREMOD
-
United_States
Rep
Drives: Race car->

Quote:
Originally Posted by s85e90 View Post
I have a 911 turbo in my garage that right now is apart and seems to be more apart than driven since I got it, but it's a little therapeutic for me to take it apart and put it back together better than before. (not to mention the satisfaction of building my own stuff).
Agreed my track car sees more hours being worked on than driving.
Appreciate 0
      04-08-2015, 11:28 AM   #91
dmw16
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2005 ///M3

Just reconfirms my disdain for this kind of "show car" stuff. Which makes me happy. Tho the ruining of this car makes me sad.
Appreciate 0
      04-08-2015, 06:16 PM   #92
jlspeed29
Major
Rep
Drives: F80 SO ZCP CCB

Garage List
2008 335 coupe  [8.00]
This is what happens when Hot Import Nights kids grow up and get money

been following the rennlist thread... wow shit is bru-tal!
      04-08-2015, 06:28 PM   #93
Longboarder
Major General
Rep
Drives: 2016 BMW i8

Garage List
Quote:
pics
a couple others
IG: longboarder949; YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCT1...eoFBszPIK0gf9w
Appreciate 0
      04-08-2015, 06:37 PM   #94
s85e90
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: black e90

Only real good pic right now. Side profile pic was somewhere. Great little car.

Last edited by s85e90; 04-08-2015 at 06:55 PM..
Appreciate 0
      04-08-2015, 08:25 PM   #95
Loadedl77
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: speedhunter

Quote:

Only real good pic right now. Side profile pic was somewhere. Great little car.
Loving those pipes man
Appreciate 0
      10-20-2015, 03:11 AM   #96
bobloblaw
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: m3

Sorry for the bump, but there were some updates to the thread. I've read and heard a lot of horror stories about LTMW, Vollkommen Designs, and some of the workers there who post on these forums. Are these fairly isolated incidents? Just from some of the things I've read and their work and customer service I've seen in person and on forums/Yelp, it seems pretty sketchy... What is their reputation like on these forums?

http://rennlist.com/forums/997-gt2-g...l#post12455266

http://rennlist.com/forums/997-gt2-g...l#post12489513
Appreciate 0
      10-20-2015, 09:20 PM   #97
STooK
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 E92 M3 ZCP

I was just thinking about this earlier today for some reason. Didn't want to read through the whole thing, anyone have a summary?
Appreciate 0
      10-20-2015, 09:54 PM   #98
GotE46M
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: Few M cars.

Quote:
Originally Posted by STooK View Post
I was just thinking about this earlier today for some reason. Didn't want to read through the whole thing, anyone have a summary?
+1 too long to read through all of those posts
Appreciate 0
      10-21-2015, 12:38 AM   #99
bobloblaw
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: m3

Quote:
Originally Posted by STooK View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by GotE46M View Post
+1 too long to read through all of those posts
-Guy buys 911 GT3 former owned by Creaminz and work done by LTMW

-Guy gets the car and the work is awful

All pictures on this post
http://rennlist.com/forums/997-gt2-g...l#post11979055

"Custom BBS Wheels"

Awful paint job

Hacked up widebody kit

Bent sway bars

-Creaminz blasts OP for posting the car on the forum and said no refund
Post is here: http://rennlist.com/forums/997-gt2-g...l#post11985777

-Creaminz has a misunderstanding or can't do math and he says "Him and his partner wants $5000 immediately, $1000 each month for the next 10 month. Okay...what? so now it's $15000? I thought that was heavy interest for 10 month. That's when I got little offended."

OP actually asked for $5,000 up front and $1,000 every OTHER month for 10 months

-Long contacts OP and tries to make it right, but Darren tells him not to help OP (other people in the thread say that the exact same thing had happened to them in the past)

http://rennlist.com/forums/997-gt2-g...l#post12045166

- This guy gets the same runaround from Creaminz/LTMW

http://rennlist.com/forums/997-gt2-g...l#post12455266

He sent his wheels to Creaminz to get fitted to his wide-body fenders and orders tires and sends payment. Then he doesn't hear anything back from them for a month despite trying to contact them.

He calls Long and Long says the parts are with Creaminz. Then he calls Creaminz and Creaminz tells him that his parts are with Long at LTMW.

Then he says this about his ordeal
Quote:
So this Tuesday (21st July,2015), Darren finally texted me and told me that my parts will be dropped off at "Bobby's place (Freight guy)" on Wednesday. Then when i requested for Bobby's number to make shipping arrangements and declaration, Darren immediately said "NO"! I was immediately stunned by his answer as i asked him how am i suppose to make shipping arrangements when i don't have forwarder's contact! In view of the situation, i told Darren that i will pick up the goods on my own and forget about using his forwarder, so i asked for my shipping refund of $2200. Then Darren asked for my bank account and replied that he will refund me! Subsequently the conversation went on and Darren began to tell me that 2 of my tires are not here and again i asked for refund (to get over this painful ordeal). He kept quiet! During this entire text messaging conversation, after all these hoopla, I asked Darren where are all my stuff and he mentioned it s all at LTMW! Then when i asked him when he is paying me, he kept quiet and until now......still no reply.

After this conversation with Darren, i called Long and told him that my goods are in his place and Darren told me to pick up from him! Long was somewhat surprised, and told me that he will call Darren to confirm. During this time, i have also informed my friend to call either Darren or Long to arrange for pickup. It took Long 2 days to confirm with my friend to pick up the parts and finally the pickup was materialised! I was glad that i somehow managed to scrape through this ordeal.

When my buddy arrived to pick up my parts, my joy instantly came to a halt! I found that only my 4 custom wheels (still in box) and bodykit (not even complete or fitted to my wheels) was there only, and NOTHING ELSE!! Tires? NO! Aeroflow Dynamics splitters and canards? NO! Rennline tow hooks? NO! My friend also spun by to Vollkommen Design address and found it to be just a small door with no signboards and no one. Vollkommen Design totally have no operations or what sort going on at that address (i have photos). Nevertheless, Long of LTMW texted me and said my friend came by and pick up my stuff as a gentle note.

So i am really flabbergasted and totally upset! I immediately texted Darren Yoo and also informed Long of LTMW that i want a refund for goods and services not rendered.....As usual Darren is not responding.
-OP responds to that with this
Quote:
Darren is the owner of the company Volkommen Design and there is no one else.

They are not a shop. It is just Darren putting a name on things.

They work solely out of LT Motorworks shop.

Darren and Long are great friends. They will defer to the other one when you contact them and act like they have no idea what is going one. "Oh you need to talk to Darren that was his project for Volkommen" or "Yeah call Long and he will help with that". There is 0 accepting of responsibility.

The kit you bought will not be correct because Darren and Long bought someone else widebody kit (Flobbman) and cut it with and air saw to add on fiberglass extension. So the entire kit is not longer carbon fiber like advertised.

They have no idea what the wheel specs are because they did absolutely 0 measurements. I know this because I found that my rear fenders arent even same size. One widebody fender is 1/2" wider than the other size. Yes a different size.

Long was actually nice to me when I talked to him and was going to help out with paying Darren's retribution (because he has no conscience), but Darren called him and told him not to talk to me any more (I have a mutual friend that knows both of them that gave me that info). Then Long never answered my calls or text. This is what I meant by, they are very close. Any time you deal with one you are dealing with both.

Darren is a true scammer in every sense of the word. I am sure I will see him at SEMA this year when I go back.
Appreciate 1
      10-21-2015, 02:51 PM   #100
Edward
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013.9999 E92 Jerez ZCP

I thought I had seen enough of DARREN and his annoying handle CREAMINZ lol. But his unrelenting march towards destroying perfectly good cars both old and new continues. Unfortunately for me. I now get daily glimpses into his atrocious and misguided builds via my instagram popular page.

It's like a cancer. I guess it's a gravy train for the shops that do all his work haha.

Anyway, I'm glad to see a 3 page thread on this.
Appreciate 1