BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Private Sellers - For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for sale/wanted/trade

BPM

06-20-2017, 05:14 PM   #1
WaylonM3
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: AW 2008 M3

2008 E92 M3 Track Car

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 28,000.00

Or Best Offer

Item Interest
Hey Guys/Gals,

I've decided to part ways with my build to move on to something different. I will get a few other pictures taken as these are the only ones that I currently have on my PC. I'm just posting this to see what interest I have so this post won't be lengthy. I have a spreadsheet available with the list of parts etc. for anyone who is interested. So don't hesitate to message/email/or call me

wmagobotha@gmail.com or 913-488-2413

Car is an 08 with 89k
I purchased the car a few years ago--I am the second owner. I purchased the car bone stock with the goal of turning it into a TT3 car.

I am working on gathering all the invoices/receipts etc for everything that I can think of but the big ticket maintenance items have been taken care of.

Both actuators have been replaced, bank 1 about a year ago or so, bank 2 just two weeks ago. Rod Bearings have been replace 5,000 miles ago. I am in the process of getting some door panels fabbed and I will get a few interior shots tomorrow. Car was weighed a year ago and came down to 3320 but that was with door panels and carpeting etc. I'm hoping to be in the 32xx as she sits right now. The looks exactly as it is in the picture except it has Conti slicks. An extra set of wheels will also be included Enkei RPF-1 19x8.5 19x10's.

Cheers
-

Attached Images

Last edited by WaylonM3; 07-17-2017 at 05:36 AM.. Reason: price
Appreciate 0