BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Private Sellers - For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust Parts

European Auto Source (EAS)

10-01-2018, 02:08 PM   #1
groovetek
Private
Rep
Drives: AW E92 M3

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 600.00

Item Interest
Hi Guys,

Ended up purchasing a full Designtek system as part of a great deal, so selling my previous downpipe/midpipe setup. It's a great performing setup that has the following:

Originally a TopSpeed Non-Resonated, Non-Catted downpipe/midpipe system.

Professionally had Magnaflow 200 cell metallic substrate high flow cats installed in primary positions. Note I didn't have a CEL for the 6 weeks I ran it before a tune. But no guarantees on that. I since put another 10k miles or so on it, no issues at all but had a tune.

I first ran the above with the stock OEM rear section and there was too much rasp for my liking, so I had professionally cut over, the stock mid resonators from the end of the OEM X Pipe over onto it.

This made the car sound great with minimal rasp and drone, louder than stock but with a nice gruff note, though not quite loud enough for my liking still with OEM rear section though hence my recent change of setup.

Should sound great however imo with an aftermarket rear section, particularly with the stock mid resonators in the xpipe that do a great job of reducing the airy/tinny rasp and drone. I actually think pairing an MPE to this would be perfect as the MPE has alot of (too much?) inherent rasp.

Comes with the joining clamps between the downpipes and the X pipe, you will need to use your stock clamps to bolt it to your choice of rear section.

I'm in Australia, so ideally I'd sell it to an Aussie but also as that's unlikely I would be happy to send it internationally.

Asking a reasonable USD$600 (UPDATED: REDUCED TO USD$500) + shipping cost. Thanks!

Attached Images

Last edited by groovetek; 03-03-2019 at 03:23 PM..
Appreciate 0
      03-03-2019, 03:24 PM   #2
groovetek
Private
Rep
Drives: AW E92 M3

BUMP - reduced to USD$500, realised I still have this lying around. Snag yourself a deal or make me an offer!
Appreciate 0