BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > General M3 Forum (E90 + E92 + E93)

BPM

11-30-2011, 07:15 AM   #89
Mr. ///M3 RD
Happy Camper
Canada
Rep
Drives: C63 AMG & 280 SL on Weekends :

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by JulieDriving View Post
Piiiiiiics!

EDIT: Just saw them. Awesome!!!
Sorry Julie I called you a Fellow in the reply above (post 60) my bad (must have been the excitement of the moment, you know all about that I'm sure). When will your car be due? Why no money after today? Planning to go shopping

Quote:
Originally Posted by OC ///M View Post
Salud!
Congrats on the new arrival.
Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by jqsmooth View Post
Rolf, sounds like it's a nice Christmas gift to yourself. I'm glad you were able to find a car so close with all the options you wanted. It sounds like you've done the tours of all the car factories/museums in Germany. So, ED would have been a torturous wait. I don't know what it is about this car that makes me obsessed. I don't drive it everyday, but just looking at it, makes me happy. And to share the passion and the stories with fellow enthusiasts is awesome. Can't wait to see more pics of your car!
It is a gift that has quite a few meanings and therefore it will be truley enjoyed

It is snowing this morning and my snow tire appointment is only for the 6th/12 ... I may have to make it a white photo shoot in my drive way ... then the snow will turn into rain I know based up on the forecast ... stand by for the photos they will be done soon.

Life will take us to some interesting places, fortunately The ///M3 will too with a many of us know this very well, now my C6.3 AMG with 487 HP does it too
---> Click here for some good stuff I found
Appreciate 0
      11-30-2011, 08:27 AM   #90
JulieDriving
Female driving enthusiast :P
Rep
Drives: Bimmer

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rolf-Dieter View Post
Sorry Julie I called you a Fellow in the reply above (post 60) my bad (must have been the excitement of the moment, you know all about that I'm sure). When will your car be due? Why no money after today? Planning to go shopping
Hey no problem! I totally get your excitement, and I hope you float on Cloud 9 for as long as the feeling will last.

I said I have no money left because I reached a deal with my dealer a lot faster than I thought I would. So I signed my money away.... I better not mention to my husband that I want anything car related for the next.... 100 years, lol. In reality, he encouraged me to get what I want because he knew I have worked very hard and long in my life for the money I make now but I'm the car nut in the couple.... When he tells me he wants to buy something he likes, it doesn't usually involve as many zero's on the pricetag...
      11-30-2011, 09:12 AM   #91
BMWNTHZST
Enthusiast
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2015 F80 M3

Garage List
2011 BMW E93 M3  [0.00]
2004 BMW M3  [9.50]
2015 BMW F80 M3  [0.00]
1997 BMW 840CI  [9.50]
2011 BMW X5 M  [10.00]
2008 BMW 335i Conve ...  [8.40]
Quote:
I said I have no money left because I reached a deal with my dealer a lot faster than I thought I would. So I signed my money away.... I better not mention to my husband that I want anything car related for the next.... 100 years, lol. In reality, he encouraged me to get what I want because he knew I have worked very hard and long in my life for the money I make now but I'm the car nut in the couple.... When he tells me he wants to buy something he likes, it doesn't usually involve as many zero's on the pricetag...
Not meant to hijack the thread but way to go Julie When do you take delivery?
Appreciate 0
      11-30-2011, 09:45 AM   #92
Mr. ///M3 RD
Happy Camper
Canada
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Hey no problem! I totally get your excitement, and I hope you float on Cloud 9 for as long as the feeling will last.

Good for you ... Warmest Congratulations.

Life will take us to some interesting places, fortunately The ///M3 will too with a many of us know this very well, now my C6.3 AMG with 487 HP does it too
Appreciate 0
      11-30-2011, 01:52 PM   #93
mr_yogi
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: Success

Congrats on the new car brosef!! Excellent choice on the LMB exterior color! Best choice available!!
Appreciate 0
      11-30-2011, 02:37 PM   #94
Pointerman
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW M3

Rolf,
Welcome to the LeMans Blue club. Best standard M3 color in my opinion. Only color I prefer is Laguna Seca blue, but that is another $5k. Hope you enjoy your new ride. Just turned over 3k miles on my '11 Sedan on Sunday.
Appreciate 0
      11-30-2011, 02:49 PM   #95
Mr. ///M3 RD
Happy Camper
Canada
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr_yogi View Post
Congrats on the new car brosef!! Excellent choice on the LMB exterior color! Best choice available!!
Thank you ... I remember your write up from last March when you took delivery at the US performance centre great write up BTW. As for the colour ... well it is one of the best for sure on my last 6 BMW's I had dark dark silver, grey, silver, alpine white, orion silver then alpine white again ... it was time for a change and I kind of fell in love with this Le Mans Blue Metallic.

One day I'll write a story (write up) how I managed to purchase and trade 4 BMW's in only 2 years ... people will think I'm crazy however there is a story to be told should make for interesting reading

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pointerman View Post
Rolf,
Welcome to the LeMans Blue club. Best standard M3 color in my opinion. Only color I prefer is Laguna Seca blue, but that is another $5k. Hope you enjoy your new ride. Just turned over 3k miles on my '11 Sedan on Sunday.
Thank you ... it is the first new one I now have since 1999 and it feels great ... looking forward of taking her on our first vacation trip ... I am planning a road trip next summer to Bowling Green to the Corvette factory and museum with a good friend of mine he loves Corvettes I will prove to him how great a M3 is

Congratulation on your new car again as well

I have to check if there is a LBM photo thread and post a few pic form my planned photo shoot.

Appreciate 0
      11-30-2011, 04:35 PM   #96
Mr. ///M3 RD
Happy Camper
Canada
Rep

Garage List
The rain stopped and the sun peeked out for a spell so I managed to take some photos see post 1 for the link.

Cheers,

Rolf-Dieter

Appreciate 0
      11-30-2011, 05:41 PM   #97
motortrend
Goldmember
Rep
Drives: EM Siree

Looks like a keeper, 'grats
Appreciate 0
      11-30-2011, 07:13 PM   #98
JulieDriving
Female driving enthusiast :P
Rep
Drives: Bimmer

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by BMWNTHZST View Post
Not meant to hijack the thread but way to go Julie When do you take delivery?
Quote:
Good for you ... Warmest Congratulations.
Thanks guys! I will set up my own thread shortly, as I need some final advice on options

The car will likely go into production in Feb, although my CA is aware I may delay if there is news of some special editions or options available at the very end of production. The chances of course would be slim that I could even get my hands on something like that, even if they were produced and the price would be reasonable (probably won't be coming to NA or the price will be too high for my liking). But the husband also doesn't want me to delay .

I'm really looking forward to potential Ontario meets this summer....

Quote:
I have to check if there is a LBM photo thread and post a few pic form my planned photo shoot.
Yes, there is Rolf, so make sure you post there!
      12-01-2011, 07:14 AM   #99
BMWNTHZST
Enthusiast
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2015 F80 M3

Garage List
2011 BMW E93 M3  [0.00]
2004 BMW M3  [9.50]
2015 BMW F80 M3  [0.00]
1997 BMW 840CI  [9.50]
2011 BMW X5 M  [10.00]
2008 BMW 335i Conve ...  [8.40]
Quote:

The car will likely go into production in Feb, although my CA is aware I may delay if there is news of some special editions or options available at the very end of production. The chances of course would be slim that I could even get my hands on something like that, even if they were produced and the price would be reasonable (probably won't be coming to NA or the price will be too high for my liking). But the husband also doesn't want me to delay .

I look forward to hearing what you ordered. As for a meet I'm sure someone will do something, if not I will
Appreciate 0
      12-01-2011, 09:08 AM   #100
MUFCbmwbear
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 24 M2 & 20 M340xi

LMB is amazing. It is the best (non individual) color for the head turning effect on the E9x M... IMHO of course.
Appreciate 0
      12-01-2011, 09:17 AM   #101
Mr. ///M3 RD
Happy Camper
Canada
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Thanks guys! I will set up my own thread shortly, as I need some final advice on options

Yes, there is Rolf, so make sure you post there!
Thanks Julie

Quote:
Originally Posted by motortrend View Post
Looks like a keeper, 'grats
Oh yes it certainly is a keeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMWNTHZST View Post
I look forward to hearing what you ordered. As for a meet I'm sure someone will do something, if not I will
There are meets and track days check out threads under Canada.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUFCe82 View Post
LMB is amazing. It is the best (non individual) color for the head turning effect on the E9x M... IMHO of course.
Thank you, I got the colour since I liked it very much and it was time for a change

Appreciate 0