BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > Regional Forums > USA - Southeast

EXXEL Distributions

01-07-2013, 08:03 AM   #23
blankstar43
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2012 e92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by T_D
After spending a few hours reading every thread about the Akra Slip on and Evo vs the Eisenmann Sport and Race...I am still undecided.

blankstar - let me know for sure when you get the slip on installed. I'd love to hear it in person.
Absolutely man.. I'll let u kno as soon as I get it installed.. U should come to roebling on the 19th for a track day, it'll be my first one in years lol pretty excited
      01-07-2013, 08:50 PM   #24
T_D
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by blankstar43 View Post
Absolutely man.. I'll let u kno as soon as I get it installed.. U should come to roebling on the 19th for a track day, it'll be my first one in years lol pretty excited
Would love to. I haven't been to a track in years either (2 cars ago I had a Stage 2 2005 STi that saw a fair amount of track days)...but I am scheduled to be on-call at work that weekend, which means I can't head quite that far out.

Think I am going to bite the bullet on the Akra too. Have two different sellers lined up, one with the X-Pipe and the other has the slip-on. If that falls through, I might just buy new . There's only so many youtube videos a man can watch before he just has to buy it!

Anyone in the Charleston area have a lift or know of a good shop?
Would love to install the Akra myself and I have a set of the CF splitters to do too.
      01-17-2013, 06:58 PM   #25
blankstar43
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2012 e92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by T_D View Post
Would love to. I haven't been to a track in years either (2 cars ago I had a Stage 2 2005 STi that saw a fair amount of track days)...but I am scheduled to be on-call at work that weekend, which means I can't head quite that far out.

Think I am going to bite the bullet on the Akra too. Have two different sellers lined up, one with the X-Pipe and the other has the slip-on. If that falls through, I might just buy new . There's only so many youtube videos a man can watch before he just has to buy it!

Anyone in the Charleston area have a lift or know of a good shop?
Would love to install the Akra myself and I have a set of the CF splitters to do too.
Theres a shop up in N. Charleston called European Road and Racing, if you have anything you want done I recommend taking it to them. Really great guys and they do some great work on high end cars.

Got the akra exhaust today and am I am going to try and install it at my house tomorrow before I head out to Savannah. If you are still on the fence you are welcome to check it out before I leave for the weekend, or when I get back lol totally up to u.