BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Private Sellers - For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for sale/wanted/trade

Mporium BMW

11-04-2021, 07:38 PM   #45
EnVe46
Major
Rep
Drives: 11 E90 M3 LeMansBlue

Quote:
Originally Posted by NascaBmw16 View Post
It's clear that, there is a lot of anger/ jealousy and hate towards another enthusiastic bmw member, which in this case is Spencer. Anger because of all the things that he does with his cars (mods,etc) . Jealousy because of the freedom he has, he doesn't have to ask for permission to anybody (most of you will have to ask the wife before buying anything, and if she says NO,that means NO or your life will be hell) And hate because you are a human beam and an asshole. There is so many members selling their cars with a lot of missing information and nobody say anything, but with Spencer everybody is on top of him breaking his balls because of the car is not being ready to be sold or missing any info. But the funny part is, that none of you asking/complaining for missing information about his car is going to buy it , yes NONE of you. Whoever is really interested on this car, I'm sure he will private message him for more info. So, mate stay focus on something productive and be positive. Good luck.
Ironically, his car was reffed by Commiefornia, freedom to do what he wants doesn't exist there apparently. Keep choking bro
      11-04-2021, 07:49 PM   #46
MisterClutch888
Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2011 E90 M3 6MT ZCP

Dude tell your homie to wake up and man up, be honest and a responsible adult. Not come here and calling us "toxic", and blame us for the wrong doing because he figured he has messed up already. He dug himself into a hole. He came here to make a dishonest post and being wrong at the very first place. If he is honest to begin with, im sure there ain't any negative comments.

Quote:
It's clear that, there is a lot of anger/ jealousy and hate towards another enthusiastic bmw member, which in this case is Spencer. Anger because of all the things that he does with his cars (mods,etc) . Jealousy because of the freedom he has, he doesn't have to ask for permission to anybody (most of you will have to ask the wife before buying anything, and if she says NO,that means NO or your life will be hell) And hate because you are a human beam and an asshole. There is so many members selling their cars with a lot of missing information and nobody say anything, but with Spencer everybody is on top of him breaking his balls because of the car is not being ready to be sold or missing any info. But the funny part is, that none of you asking/complaining for missing information about his car is going to buy it , yes NONE of you. Whoever is really interested on this car, I'm sure he will private message him for more info. So, mate stay focus on something productive and be positive. Good luck.
Slow Build
Appreciate 1
EnVe461037.50
      11-04-2021, 07:51 PM   #47
Siajoon
///Majestic
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 E90 ///M3

Quote:
Did you proof read any of the letters you just typed out? None of what you said has any weight to it. Go look back at other for sale ads people that don't know ANYTHING about someone's car still calls them out and tells them how to properly create a for sale ad with BASIC info like transmission, mileage, owners? The list goes on.

It just so happens that Spencer made all the bad about this car public on his channel and is preaching otherwise on his for sale ad. There's some pretty awesome people on this forum with a wealth of knowledge that I've been able to take away. These people also call bullshit when they see it.
Appreciate 1
EnVe461037.50
      11-04-2021, 08:10 PM   #48
PYE46M3
Captain
Rep
Drives: E46 M3, E92 M3

Quote:

Jealousy ?? Freedom ?? Lol plenty of us out here own multiple cars including Porsche and lambos. I myself own a E46 and E92 M3, both of which are individually worth more than Spencer’s turd. Didn’t have to ask anybody for permission either. Oh and we have real careers. You must be one of his subscribers (enabler)
Appreciate 1
PTRAN314.50
      11-04-2021, 08:49 PM   #49
dis_dis
Private
Rep
Drives: Honda S2000, e92 M3

Plot twist - car is going on BAT next month!
Appreciate 1
WWM3964.00
      11-04-2021, 08:58 PM   #50
dantm3
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2022 M3 Xdrive

Man take it easy on this guy.. you should do your homework before buying anything and a good inspection would point out a lot of these issues. The guy is going through some stuff and we are beating him up for a short for sale post.. if you ever had to deal with struggles mentally/or whatever you realize how tough things can be…
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      11-04-2021, 09:12 PM   #51
Battle
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: Prius

Why didn't he just make a couple of videos on how to not get scammed like he did and sell the car for 20 or so and make his money back
      11-04-2021, 09:19 PM   #52
Siajoon
///Majestic
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by dantm3 View Post
Man take it easy on this guy.. you should do your homework before buying anything and a good inspection would point out a lot of these issues. The guy is going through some stuff and we are beating him up for a short for sale post.. if you ever had to deal with struggles mentally/or whatever you realize how tough things can be…
I can assure you that all of us are battling something in our lives. It's just life and it's one hell of a roller coaster. I think you're missing the general point here that's trying to be made, it's very simple,

Everyone that knows Spencer or watches some of his videos may or may not have come Accross the content he has created surrounding the car in question. There were many things that people felt were left out and just wanted to make sure that those "issues" were made public so that any potentional buyer ( if it happens to be someone here that doesn't watch his videos) knows everything that has been literally announced to the public via a YouTube video.

I've witnessed and received a lot of respect from everyone here and have gained some real life friends from these forums but that does not go to say there aren't genuine internet trolls out there trying to poke at someone's soft spot from behind there protective screen.

Another theory I have is any forum specific to a certain car, hobby, you name it are going to be much harsher critics and that's just by nature. So some people coming Accross as "beating Spencer up" or "dragging him through the mud" might just be the inability to constructively communicate and get there genuine point Accross. But I can assure you this has nothing to do with Spencer or whatever he might be going through ( and I wish him the very best and hope he reaches peace with whatever he might be battling) and is just has to do with the car and I can't express that enough.

That's literally all it has to do with. I promise you
Appreciate 6
Ab28592.50
EnVe461037.50
911r889.00
      11-04-2021, 09:40 PM   #53
Cyberdemon
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2020 X5 40i, 2018 M3 Comp

When you call people toxic but you post something that you've publicly aired the dirty laundry on for weeks and then blame the "forums"?

News flash dude, we're the same people on the Facebook groups, on Instagram, Reddit and YouTube. We've figured out how to use different platforms just like you.

More importantly like any community when something like this shows up knowing the history and absurd price it makes YOU come off as the fraud. Everyone in this thread is looking out not just for our community but for people who would want to join that community purchasing their first car. If anyone posted a car that had been knowingly publicly wrecked and not disclosed someone would do the same thing.

And we're the toxic ones, check that in the mirror.
      11-04-2021, 09:44 PM   #54
NascaBmw16
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: M3 E90

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siajoon View Post
Quote:
I can assure you that all of us are battling something in our lives. It's just life and it's one hell of a roller coaster. I think you're missing the general point here that's trying to be made, it's very simple,

Everyone that knows Spencer or watches some of his videos may or may not have come Accross the content he has created surrounding the car in question. There were many things that people felt were left out and just wanted to make sure that those "issues" were made public so that any potentional buyer ( if it happens to be someone here that doesn't watch his videos) knows everything that has been literally announced to the public via a YouTube video.

I've witnessed and received a lot of respect from everyone here and have gained some real life friends from these forums but that does not go to say there aren't genuine internet trolls out there trying to poke at someone's soft spot from behind there protective screen.

Another theory I have is any forum specific to a certain car, hobby, you name it are going to be much harsher critics and that's just by nature. So some people coming Accross as "beating Spencer up" or "dragging him through the mud" might just be the inability to constructively communicate and get there genuine point Accross. But I can assure you this has nothing to do with Spencer or whatever he might be going through ( and I wish him the very best and hope he reaches peace with whatever he might be battling) and is just has to do with the car and I can't express that enough.

Siajoon, you are nuts bro. How can you say, "it has nothing to do with Spencer ,has to do with the car", well, guess who owns the car knucklehead. It's like you selling your house and I talk crap about your house because there is a water leak, but guess what? it has nothing to do with you, it has to do with your house, doesn't make sense ,right? think about it.
Appreciate 0
      11-04-2021, 09:55 PM   #55
Siajoon
///Majestic
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Siajoon, you are nuts bro. How can you say, "it has nothing to do with Spencer ,has to do with the car", well, guess who owns the car knucklehead. It's like you selling your house and I talk crap about your house because there is a water leak, but guess what? it has nothing to do with you, it has to do with your house, doesn't make sense ,right? think about it.
I thought about it. And you are still wrong. This has to do with the fact that the information that was made public on another platform was not made public on this specific platform. Everyone here is concerned about the CAR in question. This is a a forum for cars it's not tinder bud.

Also, Out of curiosity.. why would you talk crap on me if I fully disclosed to you upfront that my house had a water leak before you purchase? You have a right to talk crap if I hid that information and you bought the house and the next week it's like wild rivers in there. It's a sellers duty to equip the potential buyer with all the pros and cons of anything they sell. Atleast that's the ethical thing to do.
Appreciate 4
      11-04-2021, 10:06 PM   #56
omgzirra_exe
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 4.4L M3, IS300

people who support this for sale ad are the same people that will scam another person. end of discussion. your character is now invalid.
Appreciate 12
shimmy232341.00
911r889.00
EnVe461037.50
acarr6406.00
eyedi2719.50
t04d94.50
BOOF-M34450.00
amrazM2128.50
      11-04-2021, 11:49 PM   #57
Narvin
@narvinbeans
Rep
Drives: 2009 Jet Black E92 M3

Quote:
I thought about it. And you are still wrong. This has to do with the fact that the information that was made public on another platform was not made public on this specific platform. Everyone here is concerned about the CAR in question. This is a a forum for cars it's not tinder bud.

Also, Out of curiosity.. why would you talk crap on me if I fully disclosed to you upfront that my house had a water leak before you purchase? You have a right to talk crap if I hid that information and you bought the house and the next week it's like wild rivers in there. It's a sellers duty to equip the potential buyer with all the pros and cons of anything they sell. Atleast that's the ethical thing to do.
But isn’t that the point they are trying to make? The seller not equipping with the cons other than holes in the trunk lol

Which actually is a big con IMO on a trunk with the matching vin number
Appreciate 0
      11-05-2021, 12:06 AM   #58
shimmy23
F15 daddymobile
Rep
Drives: GS X5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narvin View Post
Quote:

But isn’t that the point they are trying to make? The seller not equipping with the cons other than holes in the trunk lol

Which actually is a big con IMO on a trunk with the matching vin number
We have vins on our trunks?
      11-05-2021, 12:17 AM   #59
Narvin
@narvinbeans
Rep
Drives: 2009 Jet Black E92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by shimmy23 View Post
We have vins on our trunks?
Yes under the license plate bracket
Appreciate 0
      11-05-2021, 12:51 AM   #60
F36Baker
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: F82 M4

I can't imagine he was in the right frame on mind when he wrote this.. it literally makes no sense 😂 not sure what wheels it will have.. or interior.. or fucking anything. JESUS!!

Do you know what example of an E90 you can get for 50k?? Lol not one with "holes in the trunk that aren't that bad". This actually made me laugh 🤣
Appreciate 1
nah dude237.00
      11-05-2021, 03:38 AM   #61
MrSlickk
Captain
Rep
Drives: F80 M3

I'm chiming in again because some people just don't get it. So here's a real life example.

I bought my car from a very legit Facebook group filled with dealers that 100s of cars move through a day. I paid for a PPI and the sellers paid them under the table to disclose nothing wrong. The car was delivered to me and I immediately realized one of the front wheels were sitting with like 5-6 degrees of negative camber. Took it to my shop, propped it up on the lift and we noticed all the suspension parts were changed. Luckily it was nothing that a new knuckle and strut couldn't fix. Moral of the story is I wish someone who had known the history would have called it out because I wouldn't have bought it. What's going on here is what anyone with a little bit of basic human morals would do.

Edit* all suspension parts on that side were changed except the strut and knuckle

Old: N55 E92
Appreciate 3
      11-05-2021, 07:12 AM   #62
Soden82
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW M3

Garage List
2011 BMW M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Just trying to watch out for the future potential buyer. Of course most of us aren't interested in a trashed M3, but the few that are should be well informed before dropping potentially life changing money on a vehicle.

Not being cantankerous, just playing Devil's Advocate.
MHD tuned
VRSF Race IC
DCI
ATM exhaust
Appreciate 0
      11-05-2021, 09:54 AM   #63
M3Dreaming
Private
Rep
Drives: 2010 E92 M3

This dude is trying to capitalize on the ignorance / lack of knowledge of a potential buyer. The problem is no buyer is going to pay a high premium for a rare specced out M3 without having deep knowledge about E92s and doing their research. The fact that he would so blatantly omit information he has publicly shared on his YouTube channel speaks to his character.

Also, just saying, his channel is so attention seeking and uninformative. He doesn't know shit about M3s. No technical knowledge, all "aesthetics". Watch savage geese's videos if you want to see what a passionate, honest owner's video / raw review of an E92 looks like.

I want to be clear, Spencer Berke is no enthusiast. He is a literal tik toker who just happened to buy an M3 for views after buying countless other cars, also for views.
Appreciate 9
      11-05-2021, 10:12 AM   #64
NeverL8
Captain
Rep
Drives: Slow

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3Dreaming View Post
This dude is trying to capitalize on the ignorance / lack of knowledge of a potential buyer. The problem is no buyer is going to pay a high premium for a rare specced out M3 without having deep knowledge about E92s and doing their research. The fact that he would so blatantly omit information he has publicly shared on his YouTube channel speaks to his character.

Also, just saying, his channel is so attention seeking and uninformative. He doesn't know shit about M3s. No technical knowledge, all "aesthetics". Watch savage geese's videos if you want to see what a passionate, honest owner's video / raw review of an E92 looks like.

I want to be clear, Spencer Berke is no enthusiast. He is a literal tik toker who just happened to buy an M3 for views after buying countless other cars, also for views.
Maybe he will move to Audi platform, so we don’t have to see him destroy another (except for this one) beautiful E9M3 for his “clicks and views”. Dude doesn’t know how to change brake pads or even a lightbulb…and calls himself Enthusiast
Appreciate 0
      11-05-2021, 10:19 AM   #65
monterey
Major
Rep
Drives: 2008 M3

Honestly, I lost respect for Spencer when he stripped his first car before he sold it. I thought to myself, "Whoever buys his car in the end is going to get a badass car, but it didn't turn out that way at all. All the buyer got was a molested car put back to stock. Now he is doing it again...
      11-05-2021, 10:42 AM   #66
dfwashere
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 E90 M3 Sedan 6Spd

Garage List
2008 BMW  [0.00]
It's sad to see someone who sees us as supporters. We probably have all watched his videos. Then to go back and say that his supporters are haters and toxic, pretty disappointing when this literally stems from dishonesty.

Espcially when he's found out so much, everything should be listed.

Glws....
Appreciate 0