BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > M3 vs....

EXXEL Distributions
Closed Thread

03-04-2011, 03:21 PM   #67
Badblackbenz550
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009 Clk550

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3Fool View Post
CLK is still a vag car.... its ok, we all understand that you come here to OUR forum to see what you should have bought. .... that being said, take a pic and move out.

CLK='s VAGINA MOBILE
You ="s TROLL

Do you own an SLS, SL63,65, C63, E63, SLK 55..... any of the above??? Thats what I thought, run what you brung bro..... not what you wish you brung. Buyers remorse SUCKS............. I am your father Luke, GIVE your CLK away, go to confession and repent, then and buy an M3, and save your manhood.

Peace
the point is that my non AMG car keeps up with BMW's M car simple as that...
AMG's just rape M cars.
Appreciate 0
      03-04-2011, 03:24 PM   #68
JonnyM3
Captain
Rep
Drives: Moderately Quick

Hahahahahahaha
Appreciate 0
      03-04-2011, 03:24 PM   #69
Badblackbenz550
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009 Clk550

Quote:
Originally Posted by AudiS5 View Post
Hahahahahahaha
=D at least someone here gets the humor.
Appreciate 0
      03-04-2011, 03:28 PM   #70
M3Fool
Loves FFDP
Germany
Rep
Drives: 11 E90 M3 SOLD 11 5.0 'Stang

Ok you win.......... go home
      03-04-2011, 03:52 PM   #71
JonnyM3
Captain
Rep

I think it's funny how blind you are and how much you remind me of eery other clk driver I've ran into.
Appreciate 0
      03-04-2011, 04:01 PM   #72
Nyze
Rep
Drives: Bently GT SS, W220, W215

I have no idea why lowly M3 peasants even have a forum. Girls car 3 series owners calling CLK girls cars?

The 3 series are the new Honda civics of the 90's. The 3 series are the ultimate girls. How can you call a CLK a womans car is beyond me.

That little 3 series frame is meant for small midgets. All I see are women rolling in it or loser douche bags who think they have a Porsche. Yes, BMW is nothing more than a Porsche wanna-be except its obsolete because it can neither go fast like a Porsche or handle like it.

The joke is on you everyone that I know refers to the 3 series as a girls car. It's not a respectable car and your egos are worse than those 335i/g35/g37 losers with their ricers exhausts doing flybys. The whole BMW brand is falling apart, they cant compete with MB or Porsche as a German powerhouse.

It gets really bad in NY with these 3 series imbeciles, they really believe they have an F car and boast about its handling yet they are the worst drivers I have come across. Once they get the courage they come to the track events and are being beat on the corner entry and exit speed by 4k pound cars. Then they talk about all these unrealistic driving scenarios conditions which is non-sense. Oh My car handles better than your car on a 10 mph right angle turn etc.

On the Autobahn we just laugh at them

Car? It is the lowest form of automobile out there. It's like Mentally Challenged making fun of the sane for not being normal. I have started to recently put all these tools on their place and explain to them why their car is a puny girls car. Entry LVL Junk. The interior is worse than the new Kia's that they make. It is a poor mans car. All of you making your monthly payments and think your driving gods car. I've been putting alot of these posers in their place recently and that post above about how you laugh at a CLK 550 is just pathetic.

If you wanna all something a girl's car its a C class and a 3 series. Please know your place in the real world and on the internet. Your car is neither good looking, nice sounding, fast and neither does it handle well. Please know your place.
Appreciate 0
      03-04-2011, 04:04 PM   #73
M3Fool
Loves FFDP
Germany
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyze View Post
I have no idea why lowly M3 peasants even have a forum.

The 3 series are the new Honda civics of the 90's. The 3 series are the ultimate girls. How can you call a CLK a womans car is beyond me.

That little 3 series frame is meant for small midgets. All I see are women rolling in it or loser douche bags who think they have a Porsche. Yes, BMW is nothing more than a Porsche wanna-be except its obsolete because it can neither go fast like a Porsche or handle like it.

The joke is on you everyone that I know refers to the 3 series as a girls car. It's not a respectable car and your egos are worse than those 335i/g35/g37 losers with their ricers exhausts doing flybys. The whole BMW brand is falling apart, they cant compete with MB or Porsche as a German powerhouse.

It gets really bad in NY with these 3 series imbeciles, they really believe they have an F car and boast about its handling yet they are the worst drivers I have come across. Once they get the courage they come to the track events and are being beat on the corner entry and exit speed by 4k pound cars. Then they talk about all these unrealistic driving scenarios conditions which is non-sense. Oh My car handles better than your car on a 10 mph right angle turn etc.

Car? It is the lowest form of automobile out there. It's like Mentally Challenged making fun of the sane for not being normal. I have started to recently put all these tools on their place and explain to them why their car is a puny girls car. Entry LVL Junk. The interior is worse than the new Kia's that they make. It is a poor mans car. All of you making your monthly payments and think your driving gods car. I've been putting alot of these posers in their place recently and that post above about how you laugh at a CLK 550 is just pathetic.

If you wanna all something a girl's car its a C class and a 3 series. Please know your place in the real world and on the internet. Your car is neither good looking, nice sounding, fast and neither does it handle well. Please know your place.
Hi Troll^^^^
      03-04-2011, 06:20 PM   #74
JonnyM3
Captain
Rep

Quote:
I have no idea why lowly M3 peasants even have a forum. Girls car 3 series owners calling CLK girls cars?

cool story bro
Appreciate 0
      03-04-2011, 06:22 PM   #75
JonnyM3
Captain
Rep

You guys really have WAY too much time on your hands....who the fuck writes that much on a forum LOL
Appreciate 0
      03-04-2011, 09:51 PM   #76
mike33176
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 09 Jerez/ Black, E90 M3

Quote:

FYI, the M3 retains 15% of the parts of the regular 3 series. 85% are M3 specific. And for you; Take your piece of overpriced, poor performing,tank, P.O.S. Bentley GT(BTW, learn how to spell douche bag, you put on your profile that you drive a Bently) to a forum that gives a flying fuck about your opinion. Thanks for taking the time to sign up for our little forum today to share your opinion! Remember, they're like assholes, everyone has one. Cheers !

Last edited by mike33176; 03-04-2011 at 10:14 PM..
Appreciate 0
      03-04-2011, 11:03 PM   #77
Nyze
Rep
Drives: Bently GT SS, W220, W215

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike33176 View Post
FYI, the M3 retains 15% of the parts of the regular 3 series. 85% are M3 specific. And for you; Take your piece of overpriced, poor performing,tank, P.O.S. Bentley GT(BTW, learn how to spell douche bag, you put on your profile that you drive a Bently) to a forum that gives a flying fuck about your opinion. Thanks for taking the time to sign up for our little forum today to share your opinion! Remember, they're like assholes, everyone has one. Cheers !
You minuscule worm.

I'll buy 10 M3's just to burn them. Joke of an automobile. Your car is nothing but a damn ghetto shopping cart. It doesn't even deserve to exist.

Poor Performing? You ghetto ****** from Miami or Asian loser in a BMW

I would love to show you what a real car can do: Your 295 Torque Girls cart vs my 1000 Torque Automobile.

You small fry motherfuckers.
Appreciate 0
      03-04-2011, 11:08 PM   #78
kphamm3
Private
Rep
Drives: 2011 AW ZCP M3

Nyze, so i guess you're gunna spend 700k+ just to burn? you seem like a pretty intelligent guy....seems kinda like you got a lot of time on your hand considering you just join the forum yesterday to put your 2 cents into the topic.
Appreciate 0
      03-04-2011, 11:41 PM   #79
mike33176
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 09 Jerez/ Black, E90 M3

Quote:
You minuscule worm.

I'll buy 10 M3's just to burn them. Joke of an automobile. Your car is nothing but a damn ghetto shopping cart. It doesn't even deserve to exist.

I would love to show you what a real car can do: Your 295 Torque Girls cart vs my 1000 Torque Automobile.

Did I hit a nerve little poser? You can't even spell the manufacturers name of the car that you spent over $250k for? Wow, with someone who claims to have the money that you do, I'd think you'd have some yachting or something else better to do than blast us here on our little forum. Cheers, poser!!! And the getto "blank" or asian comment,you're a racist also? Wow, you sound like a great person. I'm jewish so, if you want to be par for the course and throw some anti-semetic comments, I'd love to hear them also. That would make for great comedy value in your dumb ass rant! BTW, have a fantastic night.

Last edited by mike33176; 03-04-2011 at 11:56 PM..
Appreciate 0
      03-04-2011, 11:49 PM   #80
M3Fool
Loves FFDP
Germany
Rep

Quote:
You minuscule worm.

dumbass
      03-05-2011, 12:20 AM   #81
JonnyM3
Captain
Rep

Bros! I ran into a black series tonight on long island! The guy was a total prick. I pulled up to him, and despite this thread I kindly gave him a thumbs up. He gave me this cocky little smirk in return which I found a bit disrespectful. We both hit the next light and I decided to give him another thumbs up. This time I got an amazing sarcastic wave. Light changes he hits it so I followed his lead and surprisingly he wasn't pulling away, at all. Being on public roads I wasn't about to go crazy, but thoguht by where we did hit he'd have shown me what 500hp looks like. I'd love to speak to the owner because it is a sick ass car, just wish that he didn't have to be a total prick about it. If the owner ever comes across this- this let's get some friendly clean runs in. This was the first one I had seen on the road and it really is aggressive looking. BTW to all the regular CLK owners and this BENTLEY poser above, stop trolling this forum, if you guys want some runs on LI I know a few 335's that will gladly serve you a beat down.

Last edited by JonnyM3; 03-05-2011 at 12:33 AM..
Appreciate 0
      03-05-2011, 01:36 AM   #82
M3Fool
Loves FFDP
Germany
Rep

Quote:
Bros! I ran into a black series tonight on long island! The guy was a total prick. I pulled up to him, and despite this thread I kindly gave him a thumbs up. He gave me this cocky little smirk in return which I found a bit disrespectful. We both hit the next light and I decided to give him another thumbs up. This time I got an amazing sarcastic wave. Light changes he hits it so I followed his lead and surprisingly he wasn't pulling away, at all. Being on public roads I wasn't about to go crazy, but thoguht by where we did hit he'd have shown me what 500hp looks like. I'd love to speak to the owner because it is a sick ass car, just wish that he didn't have to be a total prick about it. If the owner ever comes across this- this let's get some friendly clean runs in. This was the first one I had seen on the road and it really is aggressive looking. BTW to all the regular CLK owners and this BENTLEY poser above, stop trolling this forum, if you guys want some runs on LI I know a few 335's that will gladly serve you a beat down.

Nice!!!!

Honestly the few AMG's or 500 series Mercedes I have run across on the autobahn cannot compete with the M3.

YES they have more HP, YES the have more torque, and YES they are un-fuckin-stable at higher speeds.... which is why I beat every one I come across. I have no issues at 140-150-160-170 mph (160-170 is scary though lol) They may pull me by one or two car lengths initially but at about 130-140 I start reeling them in because the drivers are not secure in their "high hp" death mobiles.

Proof in in the pudding..... I raced my buddy in his 2011 GT500 (550 hp 505 torque) and he pulled me like a raped ape... until 125. When we stopped I asked him what the deal was, and he simply replied that the car was just too squirrely at 130+. I have seen him decimate several SL 55's 63's and a few C63's at our version of race wars and on the track the GT500 will eat any AMG (in the moderate price range). So the end point here is, if handling wise our M3's will out perform monster hp and torque cars..... and a Porsche is not in the budget..... why would you buy anything else???
      03-05-2011, 08:25 AM   #83
kbahl21
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: MB

im not getting involved in this one the only reason i joined this forum is to post a picture thread.....

audis5- was it this one
      03-05-2011, 08:31 AM   #84
JonnyM3
Captain
Rep

haha whats up bro. Nope that wasn't it. The one I ran into, I believe had Jersey plates, though I can be mistaken. I'm pretty sure it was all blacked out, but not matte black.
Appreciate 0
      03-05-2011, 08:34 AM   #85
kbahl21
Enlisted Member
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3Fool View Post
Nice!!!!

Honestly the few AMG's or 500 series Mercedes I have run across on the autobahn cannot compete with the M3.

YES they have more HP, YES the have more torque, and YES they are un-fuckin-stable at higher speeds.... which is why I beat every one I come across. I have no issues at 140-150-160-170 mph (160-170 is scary though lol) They may pull me by one or two car lengths initially but at about 130-140 I start reeling them in because the drivers are not secure in their "high hp" death mobiles.

Proof in in the pudding..... I raced my buddy in his 2011 GT500 (550 hp 505 torque) and he pulled me like a raped ape... until 125. When we stopped I asked him what the deal was, and he simply replied that the car was just too squirrely at 130+. I have seen him decimate several SL 55's 63's and a few C63's at our version of race wars and on the track the GT500 will eat any AMG (in the moderate price range). So the end point here is, if handling wise our M3's will out perform monster hp and torque cars..... and a Porsche is not in the budget..... why would you buy anything else???
who said mb's are unstable at high speeds?

"drivers are not secure in their "high hp" death mobiles"---this is what we call pussies. There is nothing wrong with their cars, they are just scared of the numbers that are showing up on the speedo. You can see this with drivers that own bmw's, or any other car brand too... people that know nothing about the cars they are in or how to drive the ones they have.

and the new gt500's are no joke. they have well over 100whp and 200 more lbft of tq more than the m3.

Last edited by kbahl21; 03-05-2011 at 08:41 AM..
Appreciate 0
      03-05-2011, 08:41 AM   #86
kbahl21
Enlisted Member
Rep

Quote:
haha whats up bro. Nope that wasn't it. The one I ran into, I believe had Jersey plates, though I can be mistaken. I'm pretty sure it was all blacked out, but not matte black.
oo ok, cuz this guy cant drive for shit lol
      03-05-2011, 09:39 AM   #87
kbahl21
Enlisted Member
Rep

all 3 series(m3 not included, except for this 1 guy and 1 women that have them) in my town are driven by girls or scrawny kids with unbelievably large egos. And that is a fact. Not that many clks are driven by women honestly.

Last edited by kbahl21; 03-05-2011 at 10:44 AM..
Appreciate 0
      03-05-2011, 10:43 AM   #88
kbahl21
Enlisted Member
Rep

i didnt mean it anti semetically....fixed