BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > Regional Forums > USA - California

European Auto Source (EAS)

10-26-2008, 01:19 AM   #1
labelexec
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2009 Matte Black RSSport M3

mobile detailer in OC?

i'm looking for a mobile detailer in the OC that will come to my house near South Coast Plaza. I have 3 cars to do. I'd like to get weekly washes and once a month wash and wax.

Appreciate 0
      10-26-2008, 09:05 AM   #2
aus
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Odysse

"SilverBeam" on Bimmerforums did my X5 and it turned out very nice. I don't know if she does weekly washes and such.

I don't have her contact info since I just use to forum to contact her.
Let me get this straight... You are swapping out parts designed by some of the top engineers in the world because some guys sponsored by a company told you it's "better??" But when you ask the same guy about tracking, "oh no, I have a kid now" or "I just detailed my car." or "i just got new tires."
Appreciate 0
      10-26-2008, 10:43 AM   #3
Rick
Stackin' Chips
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 2008 AW M3 Coupe

Contact Eric (username: Xcellere), he's done a good amount of Southern Cal. m3post.com members cars.
      10-26-2008, 03:57 PM   #4
Audi Juice
Rep
Drives: 08' A4 Quattro

There is a mobile detailer that always comes and does a Bently in my neighborhood. It looks like his work is very pro. I asked him about pricing, and he said $175 for wash, clay, compound, polish, wax. Seems reasonable.

His info:
Paul
Elite auto detailing
714 329 2565
Appreciate 0
      10-26-2008, 05:36 PM   #5
Aussie7
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2008 E90 M3 SSII

There is a detailer near South coast plaza that the guys on e60.net rave about, i don't know if he is mobile or not. His name is Vic and his shop is called Unigue detailing,
714 580 7146
Appreciate 0
      10-29-2008, 12:04 PM   #6
Orange fever
Colonel
Thailand
Rep
Drives: E36M,E46M,E90M,X5M,i3,M2,i8

Pro Mobile Auto Detailing is a full-service solution for the exotic and collector car community. Owner, Mike Tawekjian is renowned by car enthusiasts who demand the best in the business.

His mastery and uncompromising high standards have made him legendary in southern California and his services are now available in any location in the US through special arrangement.

Mike's passion for the art of fine detailing is reflected in the impeccable finish of every vehicle he treats. His legacy is perfect record of client satisfaction. Whether it is a Lamborghini, Aston Martin, Ford GT or show car, owners know that Mike’s level of craftsmanship is a rare phenomenon and understand the value of his service.

Mike’s commitment to the finest automotive care is demonstrated in his Zymol Concours Detail and Zymol Vintage Detail Packages. When applied correctly following a natural Zymol cleansing rinse and special preparation, Zymol’s high grade Brazilian carnauba wax formulas reveal an unparalleled depth and beauty.

Find out for yourself what Pro Mobile Detailing can do for your vehicle. Schedule an appointment with Mike personally by calling him at 714-683-7725 or visit us at www.promobileautodetail.com

FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Appreciate 0