BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Vendor Comments/Review/Feedback Forum

08-24-2016, 05:41 PM   #1
iredlinemy///m3
Sandwich Artist
United_States
Rep
Drives: searching for a "rare" E92 M3.

Thumbs up Vendor Review: Redline360

I just wanted to put some good words our there about Alex@Redline360.

I saw that they were having a deal on Corsa exhausts... I pinged them, Alex got back to me quick, and with a great price. I was super impressed with how quick he got back to me, and especially how quick it got shipped. I think I had the exhaust 2 days after payment.

I also mentioned to him that I was looking for some wheels(volk TE37sl)... and he sent over a quote for them too..... again, the price shipped, brand new in box, was cheaper than I've seen some used sets posted for sale for on this forum. He sent me tracking numbers 30 mins after receiving payment. These took a few extra days (I think I paid on a Friday night), but when I checked the tracking numbers on the day of arrival, the shipments showed cancelled. I pinged Alex, and he had new tracking numbers within the hour, and I found that the wheels were out for delivery as expected. Payment to wheels received in less than a week.... some other vendors said the wheels wouldn't even be available for 3 weeks....

I would recommend anyone shopping performance, or any other mods, to check with Redline360... great prices, great customer service, fast shipping. Not sure what else there is to ask for.

Last edited by iredlinemy///m3; 08-25-2016 at 08:37 AM..
Appreciate 2
      08-25-2016, 08:03 AM   #2
CSI
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 11e91 & 13e70d

I fully agree with this post and had a very similar great experience with Alex.

I too saw the deal for the Corsa exhaust, which is the exact exhaust I wanted. I PM'd Alex, and he immediately responded with a better price than I could find for the same exhaust anywhere else. He sent me a paypal invoice, I paid it, and I had the exhaust two days later. The whole time he kept in touch and made sure I was a happy customer. I was impressed with his level of responsiveness, and how quickly I received the exhaust.

Alex even followed up after I had received it to send me a $75 rebate form that Corsa had just posted that I wouldn't have even known about if he didn't let me know. So my exhaust immediately cost me even less than the low initial price.

I will absolutely do business with these people again in the future. It's good to know you had a good experience with your wheel purchase as that will be my next upgrade.
Appreciate 0
      05-18-2017, 01:23 AM   #3
Alex@Redline360
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2012 M3 E92 ZCP DCT

Thank you so much guys!! Much appreciated.

Alex
Appreciate 0