BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > New and Preowned M3 Pricing, Ordering, Tracking / European Delivery / Dealer Reviews

EXXEL Distributions

12-13-2013, 01:13 AM   #45
N.S.A
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 991 GT3 Blue Sapphire Metallic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Night Hawk View Post
First off, I could give crap less how much you paid for it. Second, MSRP does not mean a thing. You are selling USED, not new! Your car doesn't retain value soon as you drive it off the lot, it depreciates. Assuming you had a 2013 and loaded with 6k mi. it is no where near $80k. I feel sorry for the shmuck who paid that much. Good job on ripping someone off! You both, are equally retarded.
they don't come off much from the msrp especially on a new one like this. Its a limerock edition you must not know of the rareness of the car. but besides the car was a lease the other guy took over my lease. if you didn't give crap why did you look stupid that you were 10k off your estimate. your even dump enough to show me values of a regular m3 when in reality this upgrades on the car worth 8 to 10k it self if you were going to do it your self. So before you come off with calling me retarded grab a mirror it might be useful smart one. the car is not even a year old so thanks. besides I do not care its gone. come talk to me on the fast lane buddy
Appreciate 0
      12-13-2013, 01:14 AM   #46
N.S.A
Major
United_States
Rep

Quote:
First off, I could give crap less how much you paid for it. Second, MSRP does not mean a thing. You are selling USED, not new! Your car doesn't retain value soon as you drive it off the lot, it depreciates. Assuming you had a 2013 and loaded with 6k mi. it is no where near $80k. I feel sorry for the shmuck who paid that much. Good job on ripping someone off! You both, are equally retarded.
Also I had lowered my asking price to 76k so before you talk research more.
Appreciate 0
      12-13-2013, 01:44 AM   #47
Falcon Keeper
USAF/ Veteran/ F-16 Crew Chief
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 Atlantis Blue Metallic M4

Garage List
2012 BMW E92 M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by N.Arabshahi View Post
they don't come off much from the msrp especially on a new one like this. Its a limerock edition you must not know of the rareness of the car. but besides the car was a lease the other guy took over my lease. if you didn't give crap why did you look stupid that you were 10k off your estimate. your even dump enough to show me values of a regular m3 when in reality this upgrades on the car worth 8 to 10k it self if you were going to do it your self. So before you come off with calling me retarded grab a mirror it might be useful smart one. the car is not even a year old so thanks. besides I do not care its gone. come talk to me on the fast lane buddy
Quote:
Also I had lowered my asking price to 76k so before you talk research more.
LMAO! Believe me, I have done my research, "Buddy." I have seen numerous 2013's go for $73-75,000 even as individual with less than 6,000mi. You selling it for 80 grand is just retarded. I'm not the retarded one just because I was off, just stating what I would've paid and quite frankly, IDGAF if you lowered it or not. The fact of the matter remains, you asking 80 grand for a car that sells for 75k? Yeah, okay... You're an idiot for thinking you can sell it for MSRP or close to it as "USED". I think you're smoking rocks if you ask me. Furthermore, I do know that it is rare and only two hundred were made... still does not warrant you inflating the price when you are selling. Buying new? Yes, I understand that but seriously? I'm not by any means new to this, You must have me confused with some of these younger guys who know nothing about what they are talking about. BTW, props on you for coming down lower, I know it took a lot out of you.

- Greg Professional Table Flipper
Appreciate 0
      12-13-2013, 03:17 PM   #48
N.S.A
Major
United_States
Rep

Quote:
LMAO! Believe me, I have done my research, "Buddy." I have seen numerous 2013's go for $73-75,000 even as individual with less than 6,000mi. You selling it for 80 grand is just retarded. I'm not the retarded one just because I was off, just stating what I would've paid and quite frankly, IDGAF if you lowered it or not. The fact of the matter remains, you asking 80 grand for a car that sells for 75k? Yeah, okay... You're an idiot for thinking you can sell it for MSRP or close to it as "USED". I think you're smoking rocks if you ask me. Furthermore, I do know that it is rare and only two hundred were made... still does not warrant you inflating the price when you are selling. Buying new? Yes, I understand that but seriously? I'm not by any means new to this, You must have me confused with some of these younger guys who know nothing about what they are talking about. BTW, props on you for coming down lower, I know it took a lot out of you.
You must done rocks to accuse me of it. so your in oppinion I am asking 5k more? thats not a huge mark up buddy. So It seems like you have nothing else better to due but to talk crap to someone to make your self feel better, quite confidence you were raised with wow! It was just an asking price because I saw some iN CA selling around that price. Cars are usually more expensive here if you did not notice smart one. when I ask for 80 I had 4500 miles I changed it after it got to 6 ot 7k miles so talk with knowledge not your anger sounding jealous emotional look at your self act your age since you said your not like the other young guys. Obvisously I am not young enough to not have you try to teach me how to sell a car I know what I price my car at and it sold by some one taking my lease so if it did not then teach otherwise no need for your time
Appreciate 0
      12-13-2013, 05:44 PM   #49
Longboarder
Major General
Rep
Drives: 2016 BMW i8

Garage List
^ ^ ^ dude your Limerock is not special. It's just like any other DCT M3 except it has a color that almost nobody wants.

In that regard, when used it's actually worth LESS than a comparably equipped white/black/silver/red e92 M3 because of the color.

Buying a new Limerock means you will take a massive depreciation hit. But if the salesman told you otherwise, well ... you live and learn.
IG: longboarder949; YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCT1...eoFBszPIK0gf9w
Appreciate 1
      12-14-2013, 01:51 PM   #50
Falcon Keeper
USAF/ Veteran/ F-16 Crew Chief
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 Atlantis Blue Metallic M4

Garage List
2012 BMW E92 M3  [0.00]
Quote:
You must done rocks to accuse me of it. so your in oppinion I am asking 5k more? thats not a huge mark up buddy. So It seems like you have nothing else better to due but to talk crap to someone to make your self feel better, quite confidence you were raised with wow! It was just an asking price because I saw some iN CA selling around that price. Cars are usually more expensive here if you did not notice smart one. when I ask for 80 I had 4500 miles I changed it after it got to 6 ot 7k miles so talk with knowledge not your anger sounding jealous emotional look at your self act your age since you said your not like the other young guys. Obvisously I am not young enough to not have you try to teach me how to sell a car I know what I price my car at and it sold by some one taking my lease so if it did not then teach otherwise no need for your time
LOL What!?! I'm far from angered but good job on the insult, your ignorance amazes me. Actually, it's quite amusing. Thanks for the laugh. I think you need a crash course on how to sell a car.

- Greg Professional Table Flipper
Appreciate 0
      12-14-2013, 05:19 PM   #51
Bavarian Beast
Too many wagons on the bahn.....
Rep
Drives: LMB 2011 BMW e93

Quote:
First off you said 75k? your 10k off the original msrp. mine was 85k not including taxes. Besides it sold so it doesn't matter.
So shut everyone else up. How much did you sell it for then?
Appreciate 0
      12-15-2013, 12:51 PM   #52
BMW Fanatic
Banned
Canada
Rep
Drives: slow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Longboarder View Post
It's just like any other DCT M3 except it has a color that almost nobody wants.
Hey, hey...come on now.
Appreciate 0
      12-15-2013, 01:09 PM   #53
Longboarder
Major General
Rep
Drives: 2016 BMW i8

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW Fanatic View Post
Hey, hey...come on now.
It's actually my personal favorite color! ...but I'm being honest about it.

The guys that bought LimeRock's thinking of it as an investment or thinking it would retain a much higher resale value might not have thought it all the way through. I would have done what you did...order FO with the stitching and the exact options I wanted and then drive the snot out of it
IG: longboarder949; YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCT1...eoFBszPIK0gf9w
Appreciate 0
      12-15-2013, 01:59 PM   #54
BMW Fanatic
Banned
Canada
Rep
Drives: slow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Longboarder View Post
It's actually my personal favorite color! ...but I'm being honest about it.

The guys that bought LimeRock's thinking of it as an investment or thinking it would retain a much higher resale value might not have thought it all the way through. I would have done what you did...order FO with the stitching and the exact options I wanted and then drive the snot out of it
I went one better...picked up the last E92 M3 in the city, got individual stitching at no cost and 7.7% below MSRP. It made the negative equity in my previous M3 obsolete and then some.

Glad you love the colour too, here's a couple pics just for FO lovers!

Appreciate 0
      12-16-2013, 06:34 PM   #55
N.S.A
Major
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bavarian Beast View Post
So shut everyone else up. How much did you sell it for then?
Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW Fanatic View Post
I went one better...picked up the last E92 M3 in the city, got individual stitching at no cost and 7.7% below MSRP. It made the negative equity in my previous M3 obsolete and then some.

Glad you love the colour too, here's a couple pics just for FO lovers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pertplus View Post
I think someone took over his lease. At least that's what I believe I read on his for sale posting.
If you were going to put everything my car has through bmw individual the msrp would be 90 + I seen them at dealers around that price. but besides someone took over my least 1,000k a month wit $2500 down.
Appreciate 0
      12-17-2013, 03:34 PM   #56
Bavarian Beast
Too many wagons on the bahn.....
Rep
Drives: LMB 2011 BMW e93

Ah a lease. Of course. So that settles it and everyone can move on now. Glad it worked out for you.
Appreciate 0
      12-17-2013, 04:23 PM   #57
tommy94gt
Captain
Rep
Drives: SMB F80

I cant believe this is still going on...
Appreciate 0
      12-19-2013, 12:20 PM   #58
M3 Esq
Automobilist
United_States
Rep
Drives: E70 X5, 911 GT3

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommy94gt View Post
I cant believe this is still going on...
Appreciate 0
      07-10-2018, 11:59 AM   #59
Crazy8.M3
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 e92 M3 ZCP

Garage List
2013 BMW M3  [0.00]
Just saw this one going for quite a bit. 40k miles too.

https://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-...archRadius=500
Appreciate 0