BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > General M3 Forum (E90 + E92 + E93)

BPM

09-06-2011, 09:23 PM   #45
john335coupe
08 e92 M3 DCT, Pulley, AFE stage 2 intake, Dinan
Rep
Drives: Tesla Model S, e92 M3 DCT

My e92 m3 is my DD....what you need to think about is that the $10K lesser car and/or the lease payment for your lesser car will be far more money than any depreciation on your m3 due to miles. So why do it? If it's to not excessively wear your m3 down from driving it a lot....don't worry about that. Take good care of your leather and wax it often. It will look great and if in 3-6 years it starts to look too worn for you, trade it in for a newer one. It will still cost less than leasing another car the whole time or buying a whooptie.... Plus you will be in your m3 the entire time not some cheap POS in comparison. It's just a car. A well built car at that...That can take the miles and still smile.. I have almost 40,000 miles on my 2008, and it looks almost new.
John
Appreciate 0