BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Private Sellers - For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for sale/wanted/trade
 
Steve Thomas BMW
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      07-21-2018, 08:27 AM   #1
Boostin FD
Lieutenant Colonel
Boostin FD's Avatar
United_States
134
Rep
1,793
Posts

Drives: RS5, M3
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: St. Louis, MO

iTrader: (2)

SOLD! 2013 E92 M3. Only 19k Miles!

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Location:
✓ Will Ship

Item Interest
Sold!

__________________
Current: RS5
Past: GT350R, 10 R8, 15 M4, 13 RS5,
09 M3, 04 M3, 09 S5, 02 M3...
Some others

Last edited by Boostin FD; 10-27-2018 at 06:13 PM.
Appreciate 6
      07-21-2018, 09:09 AM   #2
Tewie
First Lieutenant
Tewie's Avatar
United_States
130
Rep
377
Posts

Drives: 2011 E92 ZCP Melbourne/FoxRed
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: Vallejo, CA

iTrader: (0)

Appreciate 0
      07-21-2018, 09:23 AM   #3
db32
New Member
0
Rep
9
Posts

Drives: BMW 528i
Join Date: Jul 2018
Location: WA

iTrader: (0)

Very nice car. So you say you "recently" acquired the car but the carfax says you've had it for 3 1/2 yrs. Are you the 4th owner? I guess for me, because I'm older now, I don't consider 3 1/2 yrs as recent, can't remember back that far, sometimes!
Appreciate 0
      07-21-2018, 09:39 AM   #4
BOOF-M3
Brigadier General
BOOF-M3's Avatar
United_States
3535
Rep
3,694
Posts

Drives: 2011 M3
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: South Pasadena Florida

iTrader: (1)

This has to be one of the lowest mileage Frozen cars for sale right now. Cars with over twice the mileage are listed for sale with same or similar asking price. This should sell quickly.
Appreciate 2
      07-21-2018, 10:15 AM   #5
///M Power-Belgium
Lieutenant General
///M Power-Belgium's Avatar
Belgium
17179
Rep
10,239
Posts

Drives: ///M3-DCT- E92 Silverstone II
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Belgium

iTrader: (0)

Car looks really good . GLWS !
__________________
BPM DEV-Tune & DCT software update & Servotronic & coding///Alpine HID Angeleyes///Oem.exhaust mod.
Appreciate 1
BOOF-M33535.00

      07-21-2018, 12:02 PM   #6
PKL
Colonel
PKL's Avatar
174
Rep
2,717
Posts

Drives: 2011 E92 M3
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Santa Monica

iTrader: (0)

Nice car!!
__________________
2011.75 E92 M3 ZCP
Appreciate 0
      08-02-2018, 10:14 AM   #7
healthnut
Private
United_States
36
Rep
66
Posts

Drives: TECHNOVIOLET E92
Join Date: Oct 2017
Location: Los Angeles

iTrader: (0)

You have the cleanest FW E92 I've ever seen besides the one I formally owned.....
Be patient, your car is worth all the $$$. It's just a matter of waiting for the buyer to appear....
Appreciate 0
      08-07-2018, 01:26 PM   #8
delta0401
Enlisted Member
delta0401's Avatar
5
Rep
36
Posts

Drives: E90 M3
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: United States

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2008 BMW E90 M3  [0.00]
I'm I the only one that didn't know the Frozen edition was a $15K plus option. Nice ride and a good bargain for sure.
Appreciate 0
      08-12-2018, 09:15 PM   #9
Boostin FD
Lieutenant Colonel
Boostin FD's Avatar
United_States
134
Rep
1,793
Posts

Drives: RS5, M3
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: St. Louis, MO

iTrader: (2)

I added some more pictures (to the album) outside of the garage, as requested... also updated the mileage as I drove it over the weekend.
__________________
Current: RS5
Past: GT350R, 10 R8, 15 M4, 13 RS5,
09 M3, 04 M3, 09 S5, 02 M3...
Some others
Appreciate 0
      08-23-2018, 07:55 AM   #10
Robert7x
Private First Class
Robert7x's Avatar
11
Rep
134
Posts

Drives: 2008 Bmw M3
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Clayton

iTrader: (1)

Nice talking to you this morning, Boostin.
Gents, this car is clean!!! I really want it bad... just have to get all my finances in order. I'll keep in touch.
Thank you.

R
__________________
2011 ///M3
Stock for now...
Appreciate 0
      09-03-2018, 02:20 PM   #11
xander_g
Captain
xander_g's Avatar
Canada
507
Rep
793
Posts

Drives: E92/F10
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: Toronto

iTrader: (2)

Garage List
2014 BMW 535xi  [0.00]
2013 BMW M3  [0.00]
This car is still for sale? whats wrong with people
Appreciate 0
      09-04-2018, 10:16 AM   #12
IcemanM
Private First Class
45
Rep
190
Posts

Drives: 2011 AW M3 ZCP
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Denver, CO

iTrader: (0)

Stunning. A collectors item, for sure.

Last edited by IcemanM; 10-10-2018 at 08:29 AM.
Appreciate 1
      09-04-2018, 06:56 PM   #13
BMWAUDIO
First Lieutenant
31
Rep
300
Posts

Drives: F10 M5 CP Frozen Gray ;997c4s
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: ENCINO

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by delta0401 View Post
I'm I the only one that didn't know the Frozen edition was a $15K plus option. Nice ride and a good bargain for sure.
Who said it was a $15k option ?
actually $5k

Still a very nice Low Mileage example
glws

love the color but im biased I love Frozen
Appreciate 0
      09-04-2018, 11:17 PM   #14
jiggz
Colonel
United_States
576
Rep
2,128
Posts

Drives: E90 M3|E70 X5 50i
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Seattle

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMWAUDIO View Post
Who said it was a $15k option ?
actually $5k

Still a very nice Low Mileage example
glws

love the color but I'm biased I love Frozen

$15,400 actually - look at the picture gallery, copy of the build sheet and prices per package/option are included. $5000 was for Individual paint, frozen editions are different.
Appreciate 0
      09-05-2018, 03:30 AM   #15
Boostin FD
Lieutenant Colonel
Boostin FD's Avatar
United_States
134
Rep
1,793
Posts

Drives: RS5, M3
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: St. Louis, MO

iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jiggz View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by BMWAUDIO View Post
Who said it was a $15k option ?
actually $5k

Still a very nice Low Mileage example
glws

love the color but I'm biased I love Frozen

$15,400 actually - look at the picture gallery, copy of the build sheet and prices per package/option are included. $5000 was for Individual paint, frozen editions are different.
I don't know how much I would trust those prices on that sheet. I bought that sheet, mainly, to list the options it has. As far as price, if you look at it closely, they have a competition pack listed separately. I thought, I could be wrong though, that once you get frozen, comp is included in the high price.

Either way, it was an expensive option.

Thanks.
__________________
Current: RS5
Past: GT350R, 10 R8, 15 M4, 13 RS5,
09 M3, 04 M3, 09 S5, 02 M3...
Some others
Appreciate 0
      09-05-2018, 05:19 PM   #16
jiggz
Colonel
United_States
576
Rep
2,128
Posts

Drives: E90 M3|E70 X5 50i
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Seattle

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boostin FD View Post
I don't know how much I would trust those prices on that sheet. I bought that sheet, mainly, to list the options it has. As far as price, if you look at it closely, they have a competition pack listed separately. I thought, I could be wrong though, that once you get frozen, comp is included in the high price.

Either way, it was an expensive option.

Thanks.
Right, that sheet is not the window sticker but if I Google pics of window stickers for frozen colored E92's, they all say $15,400.

I think you are right thought?.. ZCP was part of the frozen package, but that sheet you have might just read a bit differently.
Appreciate 0
      09-08-2018, 07:41 PM   #17
Mjhyslop
Enlisted Member
3
Rep
39
Posts

Drives: 2013 frozen white e92M3
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: Spokane WA

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2013 Bmw M3  [0.00]
Wish I hadn’t already bought my frozen I’d be all over this I paid $45k for a frozen with a tick of 30k miles on it so I’d say if you sit on that price and wait for the right buyer who appreciates this car you’ll get it sold. Glws!
Appreciate 1
      09-08-2018, 10:15 PM   #18
Agent - ///M
First Lieutenant
Agent - ///M's Avatar
128
Rep
375
Posts

Drives: 2016 M3; Alpine White w/ Opal
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: West Palm Beach, FL

iTrader: (1)

Looks great
__________________
Freestyle Wraps
DM for pricing and availability
Appreciate 0
      09-28-2018, 12:46 PM   #19
ramazanpz
New Member
2
Rep
12
Posts

Drives: no car, shopping
Join Date: Nov 2016
Location: Atlanta,GA

iTrader: (0)

Sell this on BringATrailer.Com

You will get your asking price!

Good luck, and you're welcome!
Appreciate 1
      09-29-2018, 06:04 PM   #20
e92SG
Enlisted Member
e92SG's Avatar
23
Rep
42
Posts

Drives: e92 m3
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Queens, NY

iTrader: (0)

Surprised this hasn't sold yet. Price is a bargain
Appreciate 0
      09-30-2018, 01:29 PM   #21
Boostin FD
Lieutenant Colonel
Boostin FD's Avatar
United_States
134
Rep
1,793
Posts

Drives: RS5, M3
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: St. Louis, MO

iTrader: (2)

Okay Gents, and ladies... I've updated the First POST... I've lowered the price to the bottom line so that there is no more negotiations. I've been slowly lowering to this point, but figured, screw it... This is it.

I've updated the Pictures in the Album. Added some more documents, carfax and various other things. Please take a minute to look at it.

FAQ's.
  • Will I take less than the asking price?
    NO
  • Is there anything wrong with the car?
    NO
  • Will I take ANYTHING as a trade?
    NOT ANYMORE
  • Where is the car stored?
    IN MY HEATED/COOLED GARAGE
  • Does it have a 3rd pedal for a clutch?
    ARE YOU SERIOUS?
  • Can I provide a PPI?
    IF YOU WILL PAY FOR IT, I'D BE HAPPY TO TAKE IT ANYWHERE (within reason) TO GET IT INSPECTED.
  • Can I provide a DCS?
    NO. DEALER WON'T GIVE IT TO ME BECAUSE OF SECURITY REASONS.
  • Have Brakes ever been changed?
    NO. ACCORDING TO THE COMPUTER, THEY ARE NOT DUE FOR ANOTHER 27K MILES.
  • Why are you selling it?
    I HAVE MY EYE ON A 17-18 M5. I NEED A 4 DOOR.


Other than that, here is some more info on the car that the Service Manager told me:

1st oil change was done at 1220 Miles
Second oil change was done at 5440.
It was a Low Annual Mileage change.
Brake Fluid was flushed at 8544 Miles
Air Filter was replaced at 11743 Miles.
Oil Change, Brake Fluid Flush, Windshield Wipers, Micro Filter was done at 16346 Miles.
Air Bag Recall Was done on 6.4.2018 and Last Oil Change before the Warranty expired.


That's all the info I have. Thank you all for reading. Now let's get this thing sold!
__________________
Current: RS5
Past: GT350R, 10 R8, 15 M4, 13 RS5,
09 M3, 04 M3, 09 S5, 02 M3...
Some others

Last edited by Boostin FD; 09-30-2018 at 07:39 PM.
Appreciate 1
M3LVIN11.00

      09-30-2018, 09:18 PM   #22
//M3ftw
Private First Class
27
Rep
136
Posts

Drives: E92 alpine white M3
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: pittsburgh pa

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boostin FD View Post
Okay Gents, and ladies... I've updated the First POST... I've lowered the price to the bottom line so that there is no more negotiations. I've been slowly lowering to this point, but figured, screw it... This is it.

I've updated the Pictures in the Album. Added some more documents, carfax and various other things. Please take a minute to look at it.

FAQ's.
  • Will I take less than the asking price?
    NO
  • Is there anything wrong with the car?
    NO
  • Will I take ANYTHING as a trade?
    NOT ANYMORE
  • Where is the car stored?
    IN MY HEATED/COOLED GARAGE
  • Does it have a 3rd pedal for a clutch?
    ARE YOU SERIOUS?
  • Can I provide a PPI?
    IF YOU WILL PAY FOR IT, I'D BE HAPPY TO TAKE IT ANYWHERE (within reason) TO GET IT INSPECTED.
  • Can I provide a DCS?
    NO. DEALER WON'T GIVE IT TO ME BECAUSE OF SECURITY REASONS.
  • Have Brakes ever been changed?
    NO. ACCORDING TO THE COMPUTER, THEY ARE NOT DUE FOR ANOTHER 27K MILES.
  • Why are you selling it?
    I HAVE MY EYE ON A 17-18 M5. I NEED A 4 DOOR.


Other than that, here is some more info on the car that the Service Manager told me:

1st oil change was done at 1220 Miles
Second oil change was done at 5440.
It was a Low Annual Mileage change.
Brake Fluid was flushed at 8544 Miles
Air Filter was replaced at 11743 Miles.
Oil Change, Brake Fluid Flush, Windshield Wipers, Micro Filter was done at 16346 Miles.
Air Bag Recall Was done on 6.4.2018 and Last Oil Change before the Warranty expired.


That's all the info I have. Thank you all for reading. Now let's get this thing sold!

Haha man I feel your pain trying to sell a car on here. I sold mine for way less than what it was worth just because I was so frustrated. Good luck to you itís such a perfect car. If this was for sale 6 months from now I would buy it for asking price.
Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:07 AM.




m3post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST