BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > E90/E92 M3 Technical Topics > Engine, Transmission, Exhaust, Drivetrain, ECU Software Modifications

EXXEL Distributions

04-08-2020, 08:45 AM   #1
m.hlavik@gmail.com
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: E92 M3 competition edition

Thumbs down Limp mode, 2767 code

Hey guys. 100 meters in front of my house, car came to limp mode, but really badly. Just parked, check with Diag, it said: 2767....fuel injector activation. Deleted, no diferrents. Can start, but only just with push throttle pedal, and it runs like on 2-3 cilinders. Ive checked gasoline delivery from the fuel pump, its no problem. Now became to be darkness, cannot continue find, whats going on. Any ideas? Tomorow im planning to check, sparkplugs, coils, maibe the throttle actuators. I will also disconnect my APE flex fuel kit and try it without. All was working fine. Im running Alpine motorsport ecu modification, 14 ago i was installed flex fuel kit from APE. At them moment on 60% of E85. Anyone got the same problem? Thank you.
Appreciate 0