BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Private Sellers - For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for sale/wanted/trade

10-18-2021, 08:27 PM   #1
BarelyMovingWreck
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2009 BMW 135i M Sport 6MT

FS: 09 E93 M3 6MT Jerez Black / Palladium Silver TAs Done

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Item Interest
Hi all, listing my 2009 E93 M3 convertible in Jerez Black with Palladium Silver Novillo leather interior.

Photos:
View post on imgur.com

Price: $23,999

Mileage: 67,473

Very nice car, in great overall condition. Has a scuff / scratches on one of the front fenders behind the wheel (see pics) and a small scratch on the other front fender but nothing major. Only other issue is normal steering wheel peeling slightly on the corners and some on the driver's side doorcard as well (typical BMW rubberized coating that never lasts). Clean title in hand.
Beautiful Novillo leather Palladium silver seats are in great shape and are extremely comfortable and supportive. Among the best standard seats I've ever sat in in a car.

Runs and drives great, just had TAs and thermostat done by a very reputable indy at 61k miles. 6 Speed manual transmission shifts smoothly and clutch is very strong.

Only mods are black Kidney grills, I will include the originals with the car upon sale.

Also comes with a nice fitted car cover.

Single hump car, I use a Tunai Firefly Chat bluetooth device plugged into the glovebox AUX / 12v for bluetooth audio and calls.

Car was owned by a friend and maintained very well, he and I make sure not to drive at high RPM or put significant load on the engine until the oil is at at full operating temperature. Oil chagned every 5k miles with full synthetic.

Oil changed 2k miles ago with LiquiMoly Synthoil Racetech 10W-60.

Engine runs amazing and those ITBs sound great with the top down!

Thanks for looking, reach me either here or at stevensj2234@gmail.com

Appreciate 0