BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > General M3 Forum (E90 + E92 + E93)

10-17-2021, 10:09 AM   #1
timmeah
Registered
Rep
Drives: E93 M3

2011 E93 turn signal issue

So I recently bought a 2011 E93 M3 and before I went to get it registered in my state I noticed the rear right (passenger side) turn signal was not working, it of course needs to be working to get it registered.... So I have the LCI LED tails and went ahead and bought a new assembly. Replaced it and have the same issue, no turn signal. (I also noticed at this point that the side vent indicator on that side was also not working, but the front turn signal is.)

So now I am wondering is the FRM related? The whole time I have never gotten any codes pop up on idrive or anything like that. Can I reset codes to maybe fix this? Do I need to get a new FRM? If I do does it need to be coded to the car or would it just plug and play?

Thanks for any advice! I have owned this car for almost 2 weeks now and I can't drive it due to this problem
Appreciate 0