BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > M3 Photos/Video/Media Gallery
 
INDustry distribution
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      01-27-2018, 02:52 PM   #89
EnVe46
Captain
EnVe46's Avatar
340
Rep
706
Posts

Drives: 11 E90 M3
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Fort Lauderdale, Fl

iTrader: (1)

Some outdoor pics
Attached Images
  
__________________
2011.5 E90 M3 ZCP
Interlagos Blau
Appreciate 1
      01-27-2018, 03:16 PM   #90
BOOF-M3
Brigadier General
BOOF-M3's Avatar
United_States
2805
Rep
3,166
Posts

Drives: 2011 M3
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: South Pasadena Florida

iTrader: (1)

Best transformation of 2017 without question.
Appreciate 0
      01-27-2018, 04:44 PM   #91
EnVe46
Captain
EnVe46's Avatar
340
Rep
706
Posts

Drives: 11 E90 M3
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Fort Lauderdale, Fl

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOOF-M3 View Post
Best transformation of 2017 without question.
Thank you sir! So many great builds and cars on the forum, it's easy to see where you want to go with your own!
__________________
2011.5 E90 M3 ZCP
Interlagos Blau
Appreciate 0
      01-27-2018, 04:46 PM   #92
BOOF-M3
Brigadier General
BOOF-M3's Avatar
United_States
2805
Rep
3,166
Posts

Drives: 2011 M3
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: South Pasadena Florida

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnVe46 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOOF-M3 View Post
Best transformation of 2017 without question.
Thank you sir! So many great builds and cars on the forum, it's easy to see where you want to go with your own!
You have rewritten the book and set the bar.
Appreciate 0
      01-27-2018, 05:19 PM   #93
silverstonem3
Private First Class
silverstonem3's Avatar
Canada
105
Rep
111
Posts

Drives: 08 e90 M3
Join Date: Jul 2017
Location: Cold

iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnVe46 View Post
Some outdoor pics
Beautiful!! I see you getting condensation in the headlight - f***king drove me crazy on my car. Check the cap on the top of the headlight (the one you need to take off to install LEDs for AE) to make sure they're sitting right and sealed.
Appreciate 0
      01-27-2018, 07:13 PM   #94
EnVe46
Captain
EnVe46's Avatar
340
Rep
706
Posts

Drives: 11 E90 M3
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Fort Lauderdale, Fl

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverstonem3 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by EnVe46 View Post
Some outdoor pics
Beautiful!! I see you getting condensation in the headlight - f***king drove me crazy on my car. Check the cap on the top of the headlight (the one you need to take off to install LEDs for AE) to make sure they're sitting right and sealed.
Yea I've had that problem with this headlight since day one. It has a new lid and that worked for awhile but it's starting again obviously. I may just replace both housings and be done with it
__________________
2011.5 E90 M3 ZCP
Interlagos Blau
Appreciate 0
      01-28-2018, 01:43 AM   #95
Properstyle
Major
326
Rep
1,116
Posts

Drives: 2011 e90 ZCP m3
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: Miramar, FL

iTrader: (0)

Very nice man. Now just need that drop and you be set. Car is looking great.
Appreciate 0
      01-28-2018, 04:34 AM   #96
silverstonem3
Private First Class
silverstonem3's Avatar
Canada
105
Rep
111
Posts

Drives: 08 e90 M3
Join Date: Jul 2017
Location: Cold

iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnVe46 View Post
Yea I've had that problem with this headlight since day one. It has a new lid and that worked for awhile but it's starting again obviously. I may just replace both housings and be done with it
Ya I replaced the lenses and resealed mine still getting a little in one headlight going to buy new lid hope it works otherwise new headlight it is.
Appreciate 0
      01-29-2018, 08:56 AM   #97
EnVe46
Captain
EnVe46's Avatar
340
Rep
706
Posts

Drives: 11 E90 M3
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Fort Lauderdale, Fl

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Properstyle View Post
Very nice man. Now just need that drop and you be set. Car is looking great.
I'm worried with the 35 profile it'll rub! But, I'm happy with the way it looks now, the tires fill out the fender gap nicely. I'm getting side skirt extensions so maybe those will give a lower appearance as well
__________________
2011.5 E90 M3 ZCP
Interlagos Blau
Appreciate 0
      01-29-2018, 01:12 PM   #98
Mike@IND
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
United_States
377
Rep
933
Posts


Drives: E90 M3, E46 M3, E36 M3
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Chicago, IL

iTrader: (0)

Nice and clean. I love the contrast now with the silver wheels...nice job!

What side skirt extensions are you planning to get?
__________________


IND DISTRIBUTION | 866-963-4520 • FACEBOOKINSTAGRAMFLICKR
Appreciate 0
      01-29-2018, 07:02 PM   #99
EnVe46
Captain
EnVe46's Avatar
340
Rep
706
Posts

Drives: 11 E90 M3
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Fort Lauderdale, Fl

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike@IND View Post
Nice and clean. I love the contrast now with the silver wheels...nice job!

What side skirt extensions are you planning to get?
Thanks and I agree the contrast is much better with the silver wheels.

There's a group buy for forceworkz I believe that I have my name in ready to buy. It'll be mostly cosmetic stuff from here for the OEM+ look. I'll be contacting you guys for some interior bits this spring!
__________________
2011.5 E90 M3 ZCP
Interlagos Blau
Appreciate 1
Mike@IND376.50

      01-29-2018, 08:09 PM   #100
Properstyle
Major
326
Rep
1,116
Posts

Drives: 2011 e90 ZCP m3
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: Miramar, FL

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnVe46 View Post
Thanks and I agree the contrast is much better with the silver wheels.

There's a group buy for forceworkz I believe that I have my name in ready to buy. It'll be mostly cosmetic stuff from here for the OEM+ look. I'll be contacting you guys for some interior bits this spring!
I had ind make sme some clean piano black trim. My interior in full fox with extended and it gives such a clean contrast. Great work.
Appreciate 0
      01-29-2018, 08:24 PM   #101
EnVe46
Captain
EnVe46's Avatar
340
Rep
706
Posts

Drives: 11 E90 M3
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Fort Lauderdale, Fl

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Properstyle View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by EnVe46 View Post
Thanks and I agree the contrast is much better with the silver wheels.

There's a group buy for forceworkz I believe that I have my name in ready to buy. It'll be mostly cosmetic stuff from here for the OEM+ look. I'll be contacting you guys for some interior bits this spring!
I had ind make sme some clean piano black trim. My interior in full fox with extended and it gives such a clean contrast. Great work.
I'll have to check it out! I'm really thinking some alcantara shift boot and ebrake stuff as well as steering wheel. Just so many options hahaha first world problems!
__________________
2011.5 E90 M3 ZCP
Interlagos Blau
Appreciate 1
Mike@IND376.50

      01-29-2018, 09:06 PM   #102
Mike@IND
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
United_States
377
Rep
933
Posts


Drives: E90 M3, E46 M3, E36 M3
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Chicago, IL

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnVe46 View Post
I'll have to check it out! I'm really thinking some alcantara shift boot and ebrake stuff as well as steering wheel. Just so many options hahaha first world problems!
Don't mind me...just doing stock checks on those items in the background
__________________


IND DISTRIBUTION | 866-963-4520 • FACEBOOKINSTAGRAMFLICKR
Appreciate 0
      01-29-2018, 09:09 PM   #103
Dan@AutoTalent
Private First Class
Dan@AutoTalent's Avatar
United_States
27
Rep
159
Posts

Drives: E90 M3
Join Date: Jan 2018
Location: Gardena, CA

iTrader: (0)

Sitting pretty!
Appreciate 0
      02-04-2018, 07:14 PM   #104
Jacan335
Private First Class
Jacan335's Avatar
No_Country
7
Rep
100
Posts

Drives: 09 E90 M3 , 08 E92 335, 10 MCs
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Florida

iTrader: (1)

How many miles on the car?
Appreciate 0
      02-05-2018, 12:48 AM   #105
Cbozz
Colonel
Cbozz's Avatar
United_States
266
Rep
2,045
Posts

Drives: M3
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: South Florida

iTrader: (17)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by EnVe46 View Post
Some outdoor pics
looking good, I think you messaged me about the sensor.
you should come out for a cruise of one of the meets...
__________________
AA, Akrapovic, Strasse, Ümnitza, LCI
Appreciate 0
      02-05-2018, 09:48 AM   #106
EnVe46
Captain
EnVe46's Avatar
340
Rep
706
Posts

Drives: 11 E90 M3
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Fort Lauderdale, Fl

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike@IND View Post
Don't mind me...just doing stock checks on those items in the background
We will be talking sooooooon!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan@AutoTalent View Post
Sitting pretty!
Thank you kind sir!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacan335 View Post
How many miles on the car?
65k and change

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cbozz View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by EnVe46 View Post
Some outdoor pics
looking good, I think you messaged me about the sensor.
you should come out for a cruise of one of the meets...
Hit me up! I'm always up for meeting. I've been trying to link up with Properstyle for awhile now as well
__________________
2011.5 E90 M3 ZCP
Interlagos Blau
Appreciate 0
      02-05-2018, 11:09 AM   #107
Properstyle
Major
326
Rep
1,116
Posts

Drives: 2011 e90 ZCP m3
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: Miramar, FL

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnVe46 View Post
We will be talking sooooooon!!!



Thank you kind sir!



65k and change



Hit me up! I'm always up for meeting. I've been trying to link up with Properstyle for awhile now as well
lol Well I'm always free in the evenings, we can all meet for a dinner and a beer or something. I finished my bearings Saturday night.
__________________
2015 F80 DCT Bootmod3 tuned Sapphire Black-DD- Sold
2009 E90m3 Ess 625kit, Test pipes, TTFS tuned- Sold
2011 E90m2 Ess 625kit, active auto x pipe, BPM, DD
2010 C63 Renntech tuned artic white-The wifes DD
1993 300zx 2jz Swapped slicktop- The toy/track car
Appreciate 0
      02-05-2018, 02:31 PM   #108
EnVe46
Captain
EnVe46's Avatar
340
Rep
706
Posts

Drives: 11 E90 M3
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Fort Lauderdale, Fl

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Properstyle View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by EnVe46 View Post
We will be talking sooooooon!!!



Thank you kind sir!



65k and change



Hit me up! I'm always up for meeting. I've been trying to link up with Properstyle for awhile now as well
lol Well I'm always free in the evenings, we can all meet for a dinner and a beer or something. I finished my bearings Saturday night.
How'd they turn out? Were you able to find be bearings and arp bolts they spec?
__________________
2011.5 E90 M3 ZCP
Interlagos Blau
Appreciate 0
      02-05-2018, 03:05 PM   #109
Properstyle
Major
326
Rep
1,116
Posts

Drives: 2011 e90 ZCP m3
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: Miramar, FL

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnVe46 View Post
How'd they turn out? Were you able to find be bearings and arp bolts they spec?
I ordered them from autotalent about 2 weeks ago. They may have a few still in stock as mine had just shipped out last week Tuesday.

They had wear across the board. not as bad as what I see here but worn non the less. I'm glad I changed them. It took me about 7hrs wheels up wheels down on jack stands.
__________________
2015 F80 DCT Bootmod3 tuned Sapphire Black-DD- Sold
2009 E90m3 Ess 625kit, Test pipes, TTFS tuned- Sold
2011 E90m2 Ess 625kit, active auto x pipe, BPM, DD
2010 C63 Renntech tuned artic white-The wifes DD
1993 300zx 2jz Swapped slicktop- The toy/track car
Appreciate 0
      02-05-2018, 03:37 PM   #110
EnVe46
Captain
EnVe46's Avatar
340
Rep
706
Posts

Drives: 11 E90 M3
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Fort Lauderdale, Fl

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Properstyle View Post
I ordered them from autotalent about 2 weeks ago. They may have a few still in stock as mine had just shipped out last week Tuesday.

They had wear across the board. not as bad as what I see here but worn non the less. I'm glad I changed them. It took me about 7hrs wheels up wheels down on jack stands.
Trying to set record times?!? Ill reach out to autotalent and see
__________________
2011.5 E90 M3 ZCP
Interlagos Blau
Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:39 PM.




m3post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST