BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > E90/E92 M3 Technical Topics > Wash, Wax, Detail, Cosmetic Maintenance & Repairs

EXXEL Distributions

08-24-2016, 03:56 PM   #1
Apex Everything
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: M3

Dead link

Dead link

Last edited by Apex Everything; 11-22-2016 at 07:56 AM..
Appreciate 0
      09-04-2016, 03:41 PM   #2
Manda Mew
Dog Lover
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 DCT M3

Good review! I have been using Ammo for a long time now and really like it. Some highlights from my experience:
Their leather conditioner is the best smelling conditioner I've used, and I use it often just for the smell. It's a very matte finish which is also really important to me and I think most people. It's not the longest lasting conditioner I've used though.

Hydrate is one of the best spray sealants I've used, its similar to Adam's H2O Guard and Gloss (also really good). It hardly ever streaks and leaves a good finish. Probably tied as my favorite spray sealants along with Carpro Reload. Oh shake VERY well when you first get it. for a solid 30 seconds at least. I also put an extra squirt of skin in hydrate and I havnt noticed anything bad, but maybe it streaks a bit more now but has better protection.

Skin has lasted about 3 months on my husbands black truck that's parked outside and is going strong. Probably will reapply in about a month but its been holding up pretty well. No signs of degrading so far. It really stains your foam applicators though so get a dedicated foam applicator for it if that bothers you. Its also hard to clean out of foam for some reason.

I get car cleaning products for free except for Ammo, but I still buy Ammo on my own dime regularly. At the price point I do expect better quality bottles, but that's being nit picky.
Appreciate 1
      09-05-2016, 11:05 PM   #3
Apex Everything
Banned
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manda Mew View Post
Good review! I have been using Ammo for a long time now and really like it. Some highlights from my experience:
Their leather conditioner is the best smelling conditioner I've used, and I use it often just for the smell. It's a very matte finish which is also really important to me and I think most people. It's not the longest lasting conditioner I've used though.

Hydrate is one of the best spray sealants I've used, its similar to Adam's H2O Guard and Gloss (also really good). It hardly ever streaks and leaves a good finish. Probably tied as my favorite spray sealants along with Carpro Reload. Oh shake VERY well when you first get it. for a solid 30 seconds at least. I also put an extra squirt of skin in hydrate and I havnt noticed anything bad, but maybe it streaks a bit more now but has better protection.

Skin has lasted about 3 months on my husbands black truck that's parked outside and is going strong. Probably will reapply in about a month but its been holding up pretty well. No signs of degrading so far. It really stains your foam applicators though so get a dedicated foam applicator for it if that bothers you. Its also hard to clean out of foam for some reason.

I get car cleaning products for free except for Ammo, but I still buy Ammo on my own dime regularly. At the price point I do expect better quality bottles, but that's being nit picky.
You should check out the Rag Company for microfibers too.
Appreciate 0
      10-15-2016, 09:03 PM   #4
Apex Everything
Banned
United_States
Rep

eh bumping since it has been a month and it is top review article on Google.
Appreciate 0