BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Vendor Comments/Review/Feedback Forum

BPM

04-30-2013, 02:23 PM   #1
M3WU
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2009 BMW M3

Ted @ Mpower

First time I met Ted was at a BBQ at his shop. When I met him we talked about what we can do to my e92 M3. As we talked, this guy really knows what he's doing and has tuned a lot of cars as well as mods from exotics to M3s, C63s and other performance cars. As we talked more I felt like you can trust him with your machine. This is the only time I felt a strong trust in his shop compared with any other shops. Ever since then I would take my car to him for mods. Ted did a custom tune for me and it was FANTASTIC! M3's have a lack of torque but after this tune the car felt really good. Ted is a great guy and a mechanic I would refer to everyone and he takes care of everyone. His prices are awesome and I highly recommend him to everyone in the Houston area. His work is phenomenal and completes his work in a timely matter.

Thanks Ted and his brother Ned for MPower. I will continue to bring my cars to you.

Appreciate 0
      05-01-2013, 10:43 AM   #2
Viral@ActiveAutowerke
United_States
Rep
Drives: 1 of a kind ;)

Garage List
2008 135i  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by M3WU View Post

First time I met Ted was at a BBQ at his shop. When I met him we talked about what we can do to my e92 M3. As we talked, this guy really knows what he's doing and has tuned a lot of cars as well as mods from exotics to M3s, C63s and other performance cars. As we talked more I felt like you can trust him with your machine. This is the only time I felt a strong trust in his shop compared with any other shops. Ever since then I would take my car to him for mods. Ted did a custom tune for me and it was FANTASTIC! M3's have a lack of torque but after this tune the car felt really good. Ted is a great guy and a mechanic I would refer to everyone and he takes care of everyone. His prices are awesome and I highly recommend him to everyone in the Houston area. His work is phenomenal and completes his work in a timely matter.

Thanks Ted and his brother Ned for MPower. I will continue to bring my cars to you.

Both Ted & Ned are great guys in the Houston and our Authorized Software Dealer and Installer. I am glad to hear they took care of you very well and earned your business and respect. Congrats on your new software tune and looking forward to see you back for more upgrades.
Appreciate 0