BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > E90/E92 M3 Technical Topics > Cosmetic/Visual (Exterior + Interior) Modifications

07-30-2018, 12:26 AM   #23
Mdriv3r
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: F13 M6

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tellmee View Post
Where can I buy this for that price?
Same vendor and model I bought.

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?m...2F112894906677
Appreciate 0
      07-30-2018, 12:32 AM   #24
Mdriv3r
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Garage List
I have also listed my OEM steering wheel for sale if anyone is interested. I listed it for $200 with a leather cover and $190 with out or best offer.

Link:
https://www.m3post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1520513
Appreciate 0
      07-31-2018, 03:41 PM   #25
Tellmee
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2011 E90 M3 ZCP AW/FR

was hoping 200 is for the dct one...

2011 E90 M3 ZCP AW / FR (Current and will stay)
Appreciate 0
      07-31-2018, 04:14 PM   #26
BayE30
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011.75 E90 M3 ZCP

AZ Auto Wheel is the same seller i ordered from. If you have a 6MT, you should be fine. If you have a DCT, dont bother. I asked him very clearly in the beginning if he had DCT cores, to which they said yes. Then they tried to send me an Msport wheel after i waited over 2 weeks. The only credit i can give them is that they fitted up DCT paddles before shipping to me, and sent me pictures of how the fit (terrible). They said functionally they are fine, but i was not happy with the fitment on Msport wheel, and also not happy that they basically lied to me in the beginning thinking they knew more about fitment applications than i did.

At the end i expressed to them my frustration that they didnt inform me they were using an Msport wheel as a core, as i already confirmed on my own that the paddle cutouts are different. again this is why i asked a very specific question before sending payment. Payment was refunded, 3 weeks of my time were wasted.
M43S7RO502.00
shimmy232341.00
      08-01-2018, 04:45 PM   #27
Speedwell-Industries
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2017 YMB M3

Love the new steering wheel!
Appreciate 0
      08-02-2018, 05:52 AM   #28
Mdriv3r
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by SFCM3 View Post
AZ Auto Wheel is the same seller i ordered from. If you have a 6MT, you should be fine. If you have a DCT, dont bother. I asked him very clearly in the beginning if he had DCT cores, to which they said yes. Then they tried to send me an Msport wheel after i waited over 2 weeks. The only credit i can give them is that they fitted up DCT paddles before shipping to me, and sent me pictures of how the fit (terrible). They said functionally they are fine, but i was not happy with the fitment on Msport wheel, and also not happy that they basically lied to me in the beginning thinking they knew more about fitment applications than i did.

At the end i expressed to them my frustration that they didnt inform me they were using an Msport wheel as a core, as i already confirmed on my own that the paddle cutouts are different. again this is why i asked a very specific question before sending payment. Payment was refunded, 3 weeks of my time were wasted.
Quote:

I am sorry to hear this man. Perhaps shop around a but on Ebay and message the vendors. Or the other option is to have the wheel reupholstered. I had just wanted to try out the flat bottom. Also those grip areas really help when cornering etc...
Appreciate 0
      08-02-2018, 05:53 AM   #29
Mdriv3r
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tellmee View Post
was hoping 200 is for the dct one...
Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speedwell-Industries View Post
Love the new steering wheel!
I had the 6MT. If anyone is interested. Its still for sale.
Appreciate 0
      08-02-2018, 10:22 AM   #30
M43S7RO
Major
Rep
Drives: Jerez Black E92 M3

I'm waiting on a wheel I ordered from mashimarho, I'll post impressions when I get it.
Appreciate 0